Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252423 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2020
��������������������

Good morning great members of this prestigious group,

Please with respect to the information on NIRSAL & PTDF, please is there recruitment/replacement still on going?

#Admin or anyone with genuine clue please help me out here���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
What of ministry of foreign affairs how much do they pay level 8?

It's the same amount for all ministries but allowances may differ.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

It's the same amount for all ministries but allowances may differ.
Which the salary is 60k abi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:
Please who has Dr. Ikechukwu Ogah's phone number.

Did you mean Dr Uchechukwu Ogah?

Minister of State for mines and Steel development.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:
Please who has Dr. Ikechukwu Ogah's phone number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Which the salary is 60k abi?

For level 8, yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Ovii123:

Did you mean Dr Uchechukwu Ogah?
Minister of State for mines and Steel development.
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
AbdulAkpan:
D.M me, pls.
Am in your DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:

Am in your DM

Is anything happening in his Ministry of Parastatals under him?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
AbdulAkpan:
Sent.

Seen, Thanks.

Yes I heard National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency is trying trying to do something.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:

Seen, Thanks.

Yes I heard National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency is trying trying to do something.
do you know about their salary? Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
AbdulAkpan:
D.M me, pls.

Please I need his contact too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
AbdulAkpan:
Sent.

I think so, I over heard somebody talking on the phone yesterday, that she is through with first phase of her documentation, that she will be travelling down to Ajokuta ( Kogi state) for another phase.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fabulux360(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
danqujigy:
It will surely end in praises

"Hello.....I want to let you know that I've gotten response from one of the VIP's. I chatted with him on Whatsapp, explaining my travails in securing a job in a very long post. He said he agreed to help me. After which he said I should send my CV. After sending it. He said he has received it and will do all necessary things. So, I'm being hopeful."

Please I need the contacts of the vips...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

For level 8, yes
Mehn that's poor even for a woman.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheanoel(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please who can help me with a format I can use to talk to a senator for job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
hammed40:
��������������������

Good morning great members of this prestigious group,

Please with respect to the information on NIRSAL & PTDF, please is there recruitment/replacement still on going?

#Admin or anyone with genuine clue please help me out here���

Please anyone with right information should attend to this ���(biko).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
I heard ministry of interior pay 121k for level 8.
I have not seen any ministry that paid level 8 step 2 this amount, it is those paramilitary under interior like Civil defence that are collecting 121k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
please house is anything happening in federal character in terms of approvals .

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
If anyone is willing to assist with ongoing Police/Airforce Recruitment (Olevel cadre), kindly comment under this thread. God help u too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Mehn that's poor even for a woman.
You say that again. I was just wondering why people would be selling a job for 1.2M and the salary is 60k per month. Infact this is inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:
If anyone is willing to assist with ongoing Police/Airforce Recruitment (Olevel cadre), kindly comment under this thread. God help u too
state of origin please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

You say that again. I was just wondering why people would be selling a job for 1.2M and the salary is 60k per month. Infact this is inhuman.

1.2m will open a bar and restaurant for me, in Lagos. Including the rent, chairs/tables, music system, drinks, cooking utensils and food stuffs. I'll be making that 60k or more monthly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
OcVoice:

1.2m will open a bar and restaurant for me, in Lagos. Including the rent, chairs/tables, music system, drinks, cooking utensils and food stuffs. I'll be making that 60k or more monthly
Easier said

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
state of origin please

Oyo sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:
Easier said

Like my people do say 'ẹnu dùn rofọ̀' grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Like my people do say 'ẹnu dùn rofọ̀' grin

MBA Forex will give you 180k per month stresslessly. If you doubt it, try google MBA Forex and see for yourself.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi guys, if someone pays for a slot, how long will it take before the person gets his appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, if someone pays for a slot, how long will it take before the person gets his appointment letter?
u get any for me grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:

Express is not far oo...tell EgunEgun to look front.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
URGENT NOTICE!!!

Good evening house,

Please I need to contact you for some important discussion Sir and it is very urgent sir
@Jaytomalex and
@Tammyanybody

Please (biko) am available at 09056130415 even if it is a flashing, I will appreciate Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohisah, Patrickflames, Konne, Kylebrown17(m), Hassan52(m), TariqK, Ibrochaka(m), Valme1010, Slimkkkk, Brightlight123, eidreesm, Iyajelili(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.