Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270425 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
turawaa:

I have told you ....stop saying all these stuff u are always saying... Things are happening only if u know u know... Lots are happening before appointment of the FCC chairperson and commissioners and alots still happening now.

One of the Four S.As to the Chairperson was removed due to lipsrsealed

Pls Always check your details right ... Even the slot I bought, u said not genuine.

Alot are happening and still happening.

Peace!!!

Hello, for me to be specific shows that I have my fact. Those that received appointment letter last year November & December 2019 haven't been called for IPPIS capturing and no date till now. I hope you said your sister will be capture next week I want you to do something for me snap the environment for me to believe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
ogwoliun:
It is desperation that make someone to pay for ministry work above 500k. If you are patient, 300k-400k is the actual amount. The middle men are the ones inflating it because if you have 300k, go to FCSC and meet those guys at your commissioner's office, tell them what you want and the rest is history. If you are too desperate, you will either be scam or you will pay heavily.
Is it the same fee for ministry of interior?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

FCSC recruit to Ministries and if you can meet your state commissioner at FCSC such person could be of help. To be recruited in ministries you fill FCSC form and a file will be open for you which you put the form attached with your credentials and a code will be generated for you of which some call it reference number while some call it file number and once there is a vacancy in any ministry that tally with what you fill they will get in touch with you.

To be candid with you if you have connection there won't be a need to pass through the process. They will just

call you to pick your appointment letter followed by documentation and IPPIS capturing.

I submitted my CV through somebody, and I was also given a form to fill, after like a month i was also given a number as "Registration number" since last year around Oct. But uptil now I didn't hear anything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shariiiif:

I submitted my CV through somebody, and I was also given a form to fill, after like a month i was also given a number as "Registration number" since last year around Oct. But uptil now I didn't hear anything
lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheCork(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
cutieBR:
Please bulaj can i have your mail in other for me to send the message i want to send out to your mail for you to vet it. Thanks and God bless you

Anyways are u lightskin? cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
turawaa:

They are all in the various states now....Due to police recruitments.
Try meet them personally

Please do you have his number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Sir, it will be better to be a problem solver than to be a critics. The point has been explained beforehand. I said collation might be ongoing now but appointment not yet issued. For you to now be saying " Newly recruited officers shows up now is what I don't understand " everybody is aware that is only level 12 upward allowed to go to office. Now tell me when newly recruited officer shows up?

You don't take to correction and your informations are from talks from your workplace. You don't know Jack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
turawaa:

I have told you ....stop saying all these stuff u are always saying... Things are happening only if u know u know... Lots are happening before appointment of the FCC chairperson and commissioners and alots still happening now.

One of the Four S.As to the Chairperson was removed due to lipsrsealed

Pls Always check your details right ... Even the slot I bought, u said not genuine.

Alot are happening and still happening.

Peace!!!

grin
The S.A was working with the previous chairman. The present chairperson brought two of her A.S from outside the commission. She trying to sanitize the system...I just hope it works out.A lot happened during the transition period. DSS, NCDC....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Seankhalifa post=93470637]lol... grin[/qu.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shariiiif:

Hello, you still need to keep processing because submission of FCSC form doesn't now aday unless you have some one that can help you push.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, you still need to keep processing because submission of FCSC form doesn't now aday unless you have some one that can help you push.
pls is the submission only in abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please who can help me with the direct contact of Mr Akmed Isa.

I mean the ordinary president of human right radio in abuja. pls help me with his direct phone number and WhatsApp numb pls, thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
pls is the submission only in abuja

Is being segregated based on geopolitical zone but if you know someone in Abuja to help you process the form.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
ademmy102:

Is being segregated based on geopolitical zone but if you know someone in Abuja to help you process the form.
why am saying this is because each state have their own federal secretariate,so it cant be processed in wach state secretariate unless it is abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rogersmith:

grin
The S.A was working with the previous chairman. The present chairperson brought two of her A.S from outside the commission. She trying to sanitize the system...I just hope it works out.A lot happened during the transition period. DSS, NCDC....

What's the name of the current chairperson and which state is she from please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
vinoc:

Na which kin connect go dey ask you that kind question

I am surprised but that's what he needed before pushing anything for me. Probably he is doubting that letters cannot be issued during the lockdown.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Carmal90:

You mean FCSC office in Abuja??
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nuttella:
Is it the same fee for ministry of interior?
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Offa LGA,Kwara state
Folahanmi19:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
TIGER1001:
Offa LGA,Kwara state

But Living in Kaduna with her Husband
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
@folahanmi, her political base na kwara state, offa,look for someone that can speak to her on your behalf from offa.shikena
turawaa:

But Living in Kaduna with her Husband

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2020
ogwoliun:
yes
I heard ministry of interior pay 121k for level 8.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simongm(m): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2020
lovecares34:
Please who can help me with the direct contact of Mr Akmed Isa.

I mean the ordinary president of human right radio in abuja. pls help me with his direct phone number and WhatsApp numb pls, thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance.
His whatsapp number

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Dr farida dankaka . She is from offa kwara state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2020
TIGER1001:
@folahanmi, her political base na kwara state, offa,look for someone that can speak to her on your behalf from offa.shikena
he doesn't need someone to speak to her, if she can meet her one on one she will attend to him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
I heard ministry of interior pay 121k for level 8.
Is the uniform men amongst them that receive 121k, not those employed under ministry level.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Rogersmith:

Dr farida dankaka . She is from offa kwara state

Okay thanks.... Abeg I'll appreciate if anyone here could get me her digits or the number of the FCSC commissioner for kwara state... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2020
TIGER1001:

Thanks bro, I'll try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Okay thanks.... Abeg I'll appreciate if anyone here could get me her digits or the number of the FCSC commissioner for kwara state... Thanks in anticipation

This woman was at Offa at a particular time I was too. She met with Olofa for a celebration (I think it was his birthday). If I had know, I would have attended the event, maybe I'd get an audience with her. Since I'm from Offa too grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Whiterose21:

Is the uniform men amongst them that receive 121k, not those employed under ministry level.
What of ministry of foreign affairs how much do they pay level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Please who has Dr. Ikechukwu Ogah's phone number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Ourown:

This woman was at Offa at a particular time I was too. She met with Olofa for a celebration (I think it was his birthday). If I had know, I would have attended the event, maybe I'd get an audience with her. Since I'm from Offa too grin
bro meself made a mistake by not going to her house. A friend to my friend was telling me that him and his friend went to her house and they told her there problem and she collected there CVs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Jaythentic(m), sunnx(f), evcabuja and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.