Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262425 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please who has an idea about replacement/recruitment in Bank of Agriculture?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Hmmmm, it's well bro. I wish you a fast recovery!
thank you boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Even legit slot for sale at reasonable prices, person no see... Na wa o

Cabals don high jack am... As in everybody dy look for work to buy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
For the lady that made 1st class from Rivers state and others that might be interested within the region.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Who has an idea of the salary of a doctor working with the Federal Ministry of Health not Teaching Hospital
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
thank you boss.
bros how your body i ask after you and i was informed that you have an accident and i believe you are ok now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
badmajor:

Thank you so such for the good work in the house Bro. I sent a WhatsApp message to one of the VIPs from my state. He is a former governor and also a chairman senate house committee xxxxxxxxxx. Below is our conversation.

Good day Sir, my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm a son to xxxxxxxxxxx, also a brother to xxxxxxxx whom you helped . I wish to kindly appeal to your kind hearted benevolence towards securing a job. I graduated in 2012 from ABU Zaria and have not being able to secure any gainful employment. I beg you in the name of God kindly help me in whatever way you can to get placement in any establishment. Thank you and God Bless you Sir.

His Reply: Send me YOUR cv

Plssss what next can I do to persuade him to act accordingly because all these people are usually busy and if u're not close its difficult some times. Thank u.

Could that be Gabsusi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls, what's the monthly salary of a level 8 fed poly non-academic staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please can anyone help me with the pros and cons of a lecturing job and does the location of the university also matter, I’m confused on taking a lecturing job I need your advice please, I have a Master’s degree and planning on doing my PhD not because I like to lecture but because I like to study and lecturing job seems more secure in this country for now.

Please I need your advice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
ozone29:
Pls, what's the monthly salary of a level 8 fed poly non-academic staff?
80 something k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Funmilehot:
For those in the east, I heard Futo is recruiting. But mainly academic staff.
Goodluck
yea thanks but wish its for non acad too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Do you perhaps mean DPR and FIRS are also ready for distribution?
badmus11:
is for DPR and FIRS I think some ministry APL letter are ready for distribution before end of this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nuttella:
80 something k
OK, so it's not even upto 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
ozone29:

OK, so it's not even upto 100k
No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oshin56:
bros how your body i ask after you and i was informed that you have an accident and i believe you are ok now
yes baba.. Thanks so much boss. I'm fine now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
danqujigy:
Good Afternoon, guess you are doing great.
The chairman of xxxxxxxxxx Mr.xxxxxxxxxxx replied my SMS with this

"Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx. I share with the difficulty of getting employed with ease. Also note that xxxxxxxxx does not employ at all. Rather we are allowed to take. You search for where they are employing, apply and inform me accordingly. If it is a place I can intervene, I assure you I will. Greet your Mum."

Am yet to reply, I want to include EFCC & ICPC which I applied early this year. Which other agencies do you think he will be influential being the chairman of xxxxxxx & past xxxxxx.
Thanks in Anticipation

[b]Go for these two you mentioned, if he can help you with any of these, you're good to go.
Congratulation in advance[/
Goodevening brother. Please can you help me with Mrs Deborah Zoaka contact (Director of Admin, NASRDA). Please send it to georgebest0652@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is there anything like custom replacement forms?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
agylistic77:
Is there anything like custom replacement forms?
Scam. Run

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Do you perhaps mean DPR and FIRS are also ready for distribution?

Pls boss respond to this.. And did anyone have any information about BOI? If they are going to share APL soon??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sufisunni: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Layohrt:
Please can anyone help me with the pros and cons of a lecturing job and does the location of the university also matter, I’m confused on taking a lecturing job I need your advice please, I have a Master’s degree and planning on doing my PhD not because I like to lecture but because I like to study and lecturing job seems more secure in this country for now.

Please I need your advice.
Higher chances of doing PhD abroad; at least, TETFUND would sponsor your PhD
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
No idea bro!
gr8femfred:

Pls boss respond to this.. And did anyone have any information about BOI? If they are going to share APL soon??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please anyone with idea when NASRDA will be calling for capturing?...APL I heard has been ready before covid 19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
ademmy102:
Wow..... FCSC
Congratulations to the expectants
The deed has been done!!!

Pls , why do you give half information? It will have been positive if you tell us what you mean by your statement. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oppy2020:

Are they giving APL already?

I doubt as they only send SMS acknowledging they got someone employment form. A friend also got it too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
I doubt as they only send SMS acknowledging they got someone employment form. A friend also got it too.

ademmy102:
Wow..... FCSC
Congratulations to the expectants
The deed has been done!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Sufisunni:
Higher chances of doing PhD abroad; at least, TETFUND would sponsor your PhD

Thank you please how do I go about the TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Start pressing button now.....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:
Which ch agency please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:
you guys just like people to be quoting you, which one is "start pressing button now"?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missuniverse(f): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Any news from NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2020
eddie7:
Please anyone with idea when NASRDA will be calling for capturing?...APL I heard has been ready before covid 19

People that I know, collected thier APL, same week and did Dia captureing dat same week, before lockdown, during partial lockdown and after lockdown.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:
pls which button abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealAbba and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.