Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269579 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Firs apl would be distributed November after the posting of d recent recruits which is "October"
hold on to this....it is very genuine

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whatsgood: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Boss, I sent you an email. Please respond
Zoulyadaini:
Usmanu Danfodio university sokoto starts collecting CVs for both academic and non academic staffs.
For interested persons
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Noted, thanks!
Klymaxbankz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pls do you have any information on FCSC ?
Klymaxbankz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Levels1:
Pls do you have any information on FCSC ?
They have started issuing APL yesterday. Batch by batch.. so it depends on the ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
futuremoma34:

Any information about nsitf
Nope
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
88k entry...masters 90+
Too bad that most agencies under the education sector are not part of the A list agencies that enjoy juicy pay.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Vasgas:
l

Good morning Layohrt,.
Only you can take the best decision, people can only advise.
Lecturing Job is a good job for those that like reading and improving themselves and from your explanation you fit into that specification. In Lecturing there is something called
publish or perish ( Constant studying is needed)

As regards there pay(salary) some people see it as peanut but to others it's okay.

As regards location, it's dependent on you.
The word location is ambiguous.

Finally Lecturing in Nigeria has it sweetness and bitterness, so you must make sure you have a passion for it, if not you will always have reasons to quit and with the introduction of the controversial IPPIS system and others.

You can seek an audience with your supervisor (Msc) and let him share his experience with you.

I wish you the very best in your decision.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sufisunni:
You need to get employed in a university and afterwards you should be eligible to get the award. Your colleagues at the university would put you through. The TETFUND scholarship is strictly for higher institutions lecturers.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:
They have started issuing APL yesterday. Batch by batch.. so it depends on the ministry

Pls, can you give me your number? I have something to discuss with you or better still here is my whatapp 08030651947
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:

Bros abeg which of the Ministries have start issuing the APL yesterday?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
88k entry...masters 90+
Do you know how much waec pays level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nuttella:
80 something k
Hi Nuttela I also looking for job in one of federal polytechnic in the East ( Non academic staff).I have Masters(MBA) and About 8 years working experience private firm.Do you know what level they will give me? I'm looking at level 9 .do you know the salary of level 9 staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
ikemeze:
Hi Nuttela I also looking for job in one of federal polytechnic in the East ( Non academic staff).I have Masters(MBA) and About 8 years working experience private firm.Do you know what level they will give me? I'm looking at level 9 .do you know the salary of level 9 staff?
I don't know the exact figure, but it should be within the range of 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ismailaaa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pls which ministry have started receiving apl yesterday
kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ismailaaa(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is it the agency under a ministry that has the responsibility of issuing apl or the fcsc?

Pls somebody should answer me this question that has been on my mind for a long time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ismailaaa:
Is it the agency under a ministry that has the responsibility of issuing apl or the fcsc?

Pls somebody should answer me this question that has been on my mind for a long time.

FCSC is only responsible in giving out APL to all federal ministries from level 7 above, and some few commissions like the BPP, OAGF, OAGF, OSGF, etc. While agencies under ministries are responsible for giving out their APL, not FCSC. But i am stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nuttella:
Do you know how much waec pays level 8?
Nope...no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Warming up

Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Warming up

Ginger o!!! Ginger! The song that just came into my head grin

God bless u for this info

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Funmilehot:
Please how do u feel when u r making frantic efforts to get ur loved one(s) a federal job and in return the person is feeling nonchalant, not bothered and tells u to go to hell with ur government job.
I followed this very thread, not because am seeking for employment, I'm a federal worker too but I followed this thread to see what I can do in my own little effort for the person but everything is being thrown back at me.
May be the person feels offended due to something you did in the past.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Funmilehot:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
maybe he get better plan for himself, not everybody interested in federal job if not for some agencies that pay well, who federal job help
Lolz. Even when the person has nothing much doing at the moment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:

May be the person feels offended due to something you did in the past.
may be. May be not. Men can be very difficult where someone they look down on is capable of lifting them up. Pride may be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi, thanks for the update, I'm aware NHIS were recruiting for Junior staff few weeks back, are you referring to that or you mean they are about starting that of senior Staff?
TammyAnybody:
Warming up

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Funmilehot:
Lolz. Even when the person has nothing much doing at the moment?
maybe somebody somewhere is giving him money and hope, but if it you that giving him money better cut off
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=elaino post=94200810]Hi, thanks for the update, I'm aware NHIS were recruiting for Junior staff few weeks back, are you referring to that or you mean they are about starting that of senior Staff? [/quote][/s] Tammyanybody don't answer this useless and foolish question, @elaino you see your life ,you was awear that that they're recruiting for junior staff but you keep it to yourself for your selfish reason but you want Tammy to answer your useless question.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pass11:
[[s]quote author=elaino post=94200810]Hi, thanks for the update, I'm aware NHIS were recruiting for Junior staff few weeks back, are you referring to that or you mean they are about starting that of senior Staff? [/s] Tammyanybody don't answer this useless and foolish question, @elaino you see your life ,you was awear that that they're recruiting for junior staff but you keep it to yourself for your selfish reason but you want Tammy to answer your useless question.

Be calming down bros, someone actually said it here, i guess that's how he got aware
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Be calming down bros, someone actually said it here, i guess that's how he got aware
Leave talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pass11:
Leave talk

Is it that you derive pleasure in tearing into people or what?? O ga o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Warming up

Someone I know went for nddc interview, I'm guessing something will soon happen there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eminence50, Xboy1993, Mubsan12, Success1930, preciousfuture, igabariotito, tommy100, Coolsat(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.