Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275853 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Do you perhaps mean DPR and FIRS are also ready for distribution?
YES

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
futuremoma34:

People that I know, collected thier APL, same week and did Dia captureing dat same week, before lockdown, during partial lockdown and after lockdown.

Ok, thanks for this info. Was reliably told that APLs are ready for collection in Oct first week or so, a fresh set

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
kkkp:
Start pressing button now.....
Which of the buttons are we pressing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
YES
pls can I call u. I want to enquire sth from u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
l
Layohrt:
Please can anyone help me with the pros and cons of a lecturing job and does the location of the university also matter, I’m confused on taking a lecturing job I need your advice please, I have a Master’s degree and planning on doing my PhD not because I like to lecture but because I like to study and lecturing job seems more secure in this country for now.

Please I need your advice.

Good morning Layohrt,.
Only you can take the best decision, people can only advise.
Lecturing Job is a good job for those that like reading and improving themselves and from your explanation you fit into that specification. In Lecturing there is something called
publish or perish ( Constant studying is needed)

As regards there pay(salary) some people see it as peanut but to others it's okay.

As regards location, it's dependent on you.
The word location is ambiguous.

Finally Lecturing in Nigeria has it sweetness and bitterness, so you must make sure you have a passion for it, if not you will always have reasons to quit and with the introduction of the controversial IPPIS system and others.

You can seek an audience with your supervisor (Msc) and let him share his experience with you.

I wish you the very best in your decision.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2020
daben1:
you guys just like people to be quoting you, which one is "start pressing button now"?
Daben

Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdul824: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
YES
sir please what's the authenticity of this claim, before we pass it on.. you know... and how soon should we be expecting the letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2020
please oh i want to get something straight, how do you people get to know aboit agencies giving out APL and also how do one get this limited APL since it's not even published please i need answers i shouldn't just be left in the dark make express nor go pass me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Vasgas:

Daben

Lol
yes na, so that people go start Dey quote am, "please which button, please which button, please which button", him head go come Dey big for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
abdul824:

sir please what's the authenticity of this claim, before we pass it on.. you know... and how soon should we be expecting the letters
if you have anyone in the seat of power call them to confirm my claimed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
NECO...... Something is happening dia

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2020
You sound so confident @badmus,do you perhaps have a foresight on date FIRS will release its APL?
badmus11:
if you have anyone in the seat of power call them to confirm me claimed

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2020
eddie7:

Ok, thanks for this info. Was reliably told that APLs are ready for collection in Oct first week or so, a fresh set

May God help us
I sent a pm brother. Please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Firs apl would be distributed November after the posting of d recent recruits which is "October"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Godisble:
I sent a pm brother. Please reply

Ok... will
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
hotplate:
please oh i want to get something straight, how do you people get to know aboit agencies giving out APL and also how do one get this limited APL since it's not even published please i need answers i shouldn't just be left in the dark make express nor go pass me
bro, wake up no agencies will ever publish replacement or slot giving to some VIP, some will publish it after placement, if not for this covid many people would have got their letters, let me ask you this question, did you see those working for our internal security published in recent year? i will not mention name

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
Firs apl would be distributed November after the posting of d recent recruits which is "October"

Any information about nsitf
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Brahh!! Any update on NHIS??

Klymaxbankz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
angie88:
pls can I call u. I want to enquire sth from u
did you have my number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
did you have my number
I reply your pm. Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Godisble:
I reply your pm. Let's talk on WhatsApp
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2020
FIRS PALAVA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
bro, wake up no agencies will ever publish replacement or slot giving to some VIP, some will publish it after placement, if not for this covid many people would have got their letters, let me ask you this question, did you see those working for our internal security published in recent year? i will not mention name
thanks for your response but you still did not answer my question how do i get to know agencies that are giving out APL and how do i get it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
badmus11:
did you have my number
let's talk on WhatsApp 08067392943
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluffy: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
futuremoma34:

Any information about nsitf
No information for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dpr any news about them Tammyanybody update please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sufisunni: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Layohrt:

Thank you please how do I go about the TETFUND?
You need to get employed in a university and afterwards you should be eligible to get the award. Your colleagues at the university would put you through. The TETFUND scholarship is strictly for higher institutions lecturers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
NECO...... Something is happening dia
How much do they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
No accurate news from FIRS. seems all na guessing work. I hate that word "SOON" but Las las we go Dey Alright.
sahjury:
FIRS PALAVA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nuttella:
How much do they pay?
88k entry...masters 90+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lemateak: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Don't get yourself stress up abt FIRS because as at yesterday names were still submitted... The APL might be out Oct but Resumption is November.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OSM2225, Apalara1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.