Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257524 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2020
https://recruitment.hcp-ng.com/JobProfile.aspx?Jobid=KgC67ni4jpV7Vg5AzlE60g==

NSIA (Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority) Graduate Trainee Program. Closes next month. Check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:
Given SEC's financial troubles, do you think recruitment will still hold?

Saw this:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/410751-senate-queries-sec-over-n10-billion-annual-salary-for-600-staff.html

@TammyAnybody

It will definitely be settled... Maybe they don't consider much of senators candidate for employment that might be the reason why they spike. Once they have a slot now everything will be settled.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

I'm not sure... Seems like SEC will soon undergo a major restructuring by laying off very senior staff before recruitment, which could take another year or two. Its expenditure is significantly above its revenues. The government usually supplements the shortfall, but government is broke this time around

Lol govt is broke, is like you are signatory to govt accounts that you know 9ja govt is broke. Please tell us something else

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Funny. What happened to the one nsia did earlier this year? Also, that 24 max age already disqualifies many people

I dey tell you. Which kind thing be that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Funny. What happened to the one nsia did earlier this year? Also, that 24 max age already disqualifies many people

The same govt will delay your academic destiny by spending 7yrs instead of 4yrs course in school due to senseless strike , the same govt will comma tell you 24yrs max for job application. 9ja is bleeped up

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ekehwinz:
Good morning all. Please I'm pleading, if there is any opening for job in any place, please link me up. No matter how little it is. I'm getting frustrated doing nothing and it's leading me to depression. I no longer have sleep in my eyes. Please I beg you, help a fellow in need of a job. I wouldn't mind relocating to anywhere as I've got no choice right now. Remain blessed

My dear God dey. Don't be discouraged, just take anything happening as part of life. Keep applying, keep praying, don't lay hopes on man especially here on nairaland. You may keep begging till eternity, they will only spike you up, but nothing more. If your helper dey here, em go helep you, but if em no dey, nothing wey you go fit do.

We all need helpers, our destiny helpers have their own destiny to fulfil. Helping you is part of it, so my dear, chillas and look for teaching jobs for now, one day, God will wipe your tears.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's actually true. Sadly.
The government at this point borrows to pay salaries.
adedoyinolawumi:

Lol govt is broke, is like you are signatory to govt accounts that you know 9ja govt is broke. Please tell us something else
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Arrowgents: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
I want to ask that has Govt Ministries,Dept & agencies resumed fully because i was supposed to resume in FIIRO in march but due to the ccovid 19 pandemic it was put on hold,my contact person said my letter is ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
ShadowM:
It's actually true. Sadly.
The government at this point borrows to pay salaries.

Don't be deceived with these your analogy before you know it you will just discovered you are the only one in job searching among your colleagues. Who told you government is broke?

Was it not during pandemic the government take 774,000 social work that will take off this month.

Was it not during the pandemic the government launched P-YES for empowerment of another 774,000

Was it not during the pandemic the government commencing the recruitment of community policing that are presently in training

Was it not during the pandemic that government commenced training for second batch new intake of prison service last week

Was it not during pandemic government approved rail from Nigeria to the neighbouring countries cost billion of dollars

Was it not during pandemic that government approved digitalization of custom operations worth 100b dollars etc.

If you know many recruitment going on during the pandemic you will be surprised.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
ademmy102:

Don't be deceived with these your analogy before you know it you will just discovered you are the only one in job searching among your colleagues. Who told you government is broke?

Was it not during pandemic the government take 774,000 social work that will take off this month.

Was it not during the pandemic the government launched P-YES for empowerment of another 774,000

Was it not during the pandemic the government commencing the recruitment of community policing that are presently in training

Was it not during the pandemic that government commenced training for second batch new intake of prison service last week

Was it not during pandemic government approved rail from Nigeria to the neighbouring countries cost billion of dollars

Was it not during pandemic that government approved digitalization of custom operations worth 100b dollars etc.

If you know many recruitment going on during the pandemic you will be surprised.
This is so true.
I wish I had money ehn, I would have sent you something wink but make we still dey find job first grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=jaytomalex post=94899743]@ademmy102, your write-up has no bearing on the fact that the government is broke! Gov rev. comes mainly from oil, taxes, and debt. Oil rev is down significantly. Taxes are up, but can't make up for oil rev loss. Debt is up significantly because the gov is broke.

Simply because people spend money to keep up with a flashy lifestyle doesn't mean they ain't broke.[/quote][/s] Please stop this nonsense, what ademmy102 said is pure truth. Two of my friends got their Apl few minutes ago after paying for the job and three others are expecting their own before weekend. Sir replacement is different from normal recruitment, replacement are to replace that got promoted, dead,transfer of service and also those that got retired etc while recruitment is normal fresh recruitment.if you know how many people that is getting Apl everyday you will not type what you just typed now.see let me advice you and others including my own self go and look for connection because appointment letters will be dropping by month end And level 8 government workers will resume work this month.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
My Oga dem,pls i need the phone numbers of FCC & FCSC Commissioners of Akwa Ibom State.Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
[[s]quote author=jaytomalex post=94899743]@ademmy102, your write-up has no bearing on the fact that the government is broke! Gov rev. comes mainly from oil, taxes, and debt. Oil rev is down significantly. Taxes are up, but can't make up for oil rev loss. Debt is up significantly because the gov is broke.

Simply because people spend money to keep up with a flashy lifestyle doesn't mean they ain't broke.[/s] Please stop this nonsense, what ademmy102 said is pure truth. Two of my friends got their Apl few minutes ago after paying for the job and three others are expecting their own before weekend. Sir replacement is different from normal recruitment, replacement are to replace that got promoted, dead,transfer of service and also those that got retired etc while recruitment is normal fresh recruitment.if you know how many people that is getting Apl everyday you will not type what you just typed now.see let me advice you and others including my own self go and look for connection because appointment letters will be dropping by month end And level 8 government workers will resume work this month.
I just send u DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precinct90: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ndokwagirl:

Simply because people spend money to keep up with a flashy lifestyle doesn't mean they ain't broke.[/s] Please stop this nonsense, what ademmy102 said is pure truth. Two of my friends got their Apl few minutes ago after paying for the job and three others are expecting their own before weekend. Sir replacement is different from normal recruitment, replacement are to replace that got promoted, dead,transfer of service and also those that got retired etc while recruitment is normal fresh recruitment.if you know how many people that is getting Apl everyday you will not type what you just typed now.see let me advice you and others including my own self go and look for connection because appointment letters will be dropping by month end And level 8 government workers will resume work this month.
pls which agency did they receive the APLs from? And which agency are they expecting from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Madam, you need to go back to school to learn how to read properly and understand arguments. Did I say recruitment and replacement in certain agencies are not going on? The comments I made were especially with regards to SEC and whether the Nigerian government is running a severe deficit

Sir, hope you are aware that there was compilation of names at SEC in the month of August this year and they will start to distribute appointment letter before December. I know some that bought the slot

Please don't follow them say Nigeria is broke.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julibet: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Just got talking with someone in Abj and he told me of some slots for sale in some A-list agencies. The least was 1.2m.. When he told me that it was a senator that was selling it, I just weak. If it was middle men, I would have understood. But with their fat salaries they still want to collect the small one we have. What hope does the average Nigerian youth with no money and connection have if not God? I'm sincerely weak here.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Julibet:
Just got talking with someone in Abj and he told me of some slots for sale in some A-list agencies. The least was 1.2m.. When he told me that it was a senator that was selling it, I just weak. If it was middle men, I would have understood. But with their fat salaries they still want to collect the small one we have. What hope does the average Nigerian youth with no money and connection have if not God? I'm sincerely weak here.
That is the condition of Nigeria now,if you need real slots sellers meet those that work with FCC commissioners grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
sjx566:
My Oga dem,pls i need the phone numbers of FCC & FCSC Commissioners of Akwa Ibom State.Thanks!

All these numbers we ask for sef! Who has ever gotten apl on this thread merely by getting a politician or govt official's number on this thread? I need truthful replies pls!

I don't know it all, but from my lil experience, majority of these politicians/govt officials are heartless and they don't give a damn about people seeking help from them! No matter how touchy or heart breaking the message may be, their hearts are that of a stone and they are stroppy like. They don't only just ignore, they block numbers spontaneously. They act like gods and be like: "go and die" and stop disturbing me!

My advice: stop disturbing yourselves about their numbers. Try hard to get money and go buy yourself a slot instead. Be careful not to be scammed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Ndokwagirl post=94902985]That is the condition of Nigeria now,if you need real slots sellers meet those that work with FCC commissioners grin[/quotel] you have not replied my DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Julibet:
How far bro, I dmed you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Hehehehe. Na real witch you be. You still can't read properly. Who said anything about being "better" now? This is why you need to go back to school... If you get a job and your boss tells you to do something, you'll go and do another thing, possibly costing your organization money. It is you that is the "ode." Nonsense
it's ok. Let it go. No need exchanging words

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
I owe you man.
ademmy102:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Hehehehe. Na real witch you be. You still can't read properly. Who said anything about being "better" now? This is why you need to go back to school... If you get a job and your boss tells you to do something, you'll go and do another thing, possibly costing your organization money. It is you that is the "ode." Nonsense
Am done with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwabukola855: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
what's with all this insult? why do you sound like you had her in mind before? why do you have to call someone a witch? If you are frustrated, it is better you use that frustration to join your mates in the ongoing protest. Go and transfer your aggression on the government and not here Abeg.
jaytomalex:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tunexdavo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.