Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228093 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
tunbebes:
Hello everyone. I came across this thread now. I've been seeing NCC , please can someone explain what the NCC job is all about? Thanks.
I think it has to do with telecommunications
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Abeg my own na ondo state

So far so good I think if not mistaken I m the only one frm that state pleading for ur help @ this time
Seankhalifa:
.u guys should not be angry.. hope u kW I CNT do for 2 people in d same state. it has to one state each
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyaboonibipe: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please me for kwara state pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
for d people sending CV.. it should not be more Dan 2 pages.. some of d state don't collect CV.. I will be d one to fill in ur details in dia register while some collect... thankz
hw can send my cv
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
ojorich:
I'm currently in abuja and I intend going to FCC office(kogi) within next week,guess i could also help some people out
Please help me too. Hope I'm not late
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tunbebes(f): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
I think it has to do with telecommunications

Oh ok. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyaboonibipe: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pls how do we reach you with the cv. I Pm you. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyaboonibipe: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
francisgodstime:
hw can send my cv

Pls how do we reach you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyaboonibipe: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
for d people sending CV.. it should not be more Dan 2 pages.. some of d state don't collect CV.. I will be d one to fill in ur details in dia register while some collect... thankz

Pls how do we reach you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayomiposi001: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pls house, incase anyone here have a slot or knows anyone who have a slot for NSCDC and Fire Service, pls I am interested. Just dm me.

Pls help a brother. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isah2006: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
please sir how can I send my CV to you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
tunbebes:
Hello everyone. I came across this thread now. I've been seeing NCC , please can someone explain what the NCC job is all about? Thanks.
NCC means Nigerian Communications Commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good evening guys, please I need clarification on the issue below.

The primary school where I finished from didn't issue First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC) and I didn't take it serious back then. But as I speak to you, the school has packed up and it's impossible to get the stuff now. Is there anything I can do about it? Can my testimonial from the school be used in place of FSLC?

Cc TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
isah2006:
please sir how can I send my CV to you?
whatapp.. as long as ur state is not matching with d first set of people....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:

Thanks @ Sean khalifa. Please, how my CV will get to you? I am one of the five people earlier chosen. My email address is adeoyeoluwamuyiwa@yahoo.com.
Kindly send me your email address or Whatsapp number to that email so as to send my CV.
Thank you sir and God bless you ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bisimuyiwa:

Thanks @ Sean khalifa. Please, how my CV will get to you? I am one of the five people earlier chosen. My email address is adeoyeoluwamuyiwa@yahoo.com.
Kindly send me your email address or Whatsapp number to that email so as to send my CV.
Thank you sir and God bless you ��
08108697998.. when I do nite plan.. I will get all d CV.. on whatsapp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
ojorich:
I'm currently in abuja and I intend going to FCC office(kogi) within next week,guess i could also help some people out

please assist me too..kogi

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
.u guys should not be angry.. hope u kW I CNT do for 2 people in d same state. it has to one state each

Help me Anambra state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seankhalifa:
08108697998.. when I do nite plan.. I will get all d CV.. on whatsapp

please can I send mine incase there's no Kogi in the list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Houston17:

The primary school where I finished from didn't issue First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC) and I didn't take it serious back then. But as I speak to you, the school has packed up and it's impossible to get the stuff now. Is there anything I can do about it? Can my testimonial from the school be used in place of FSLC?

Cc TammyAnybody

Go to your state ministry of education and explain to them. I cant really tell the exact process, but my old friend did that by going to the ministry of education, he paid some certain amount of money sha, and it was given to him in less than a week. Its either they prepare a new one by backdating it coz I don't think the make storage sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 9jamuslimaah(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
ojorich:
Hello,please I'm also from kogi state if you can help me out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
CBNwords:

Go to your state ministry of education and explain to them. I cant really tell the exact process, but my old friend did that by going to the ministry of education, he paid some certain amount of money sha, and it was given to him in less than a week. Its either they prepare a new one by backdating it coz I don't think the make storage sha

Ok boss. Thanks a lot sire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
tunbebes:
This is the Telecom regulator in Nigeria. it issues licence of operation to Telecom service providers in Nigeria. It regulates the Telecom infrastructure used, standards and Telecom quality of service is ensured by them. They sell spectrum. they ensure adequate broadband penetration etc.... it is one of the best paying commissions in Nigeria, I know that's what you want to hear grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jossyfine(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pls anyone with genuine connection to link me up with any recruiting government agency or parastatal, I know it's can't be for free.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any news on FIRS APL? Cc

Tammyanybody

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sharaf4: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please I'm interested, add my name to the people to be added. Thanks
ShadowM:

We should all be our brothers keepers. I'm willing to add 5k if he would receive more. Iist a few more names please and SeanKhalifa should send me a pm or contact me here

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizou34: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good day, everyone!
One much is the take home of someone who earns 120k ? After the necessary deductions ?

Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Houston17:

Cc TammyAnybody

Yes, your testimonial will suffice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Houston17:

Cc TammyAnybody
go to state educational board and pay, de will issue it for you, in Edo state, its 2500# u pay to Edo igr account
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
opj21:
go to state educational board and pay, de will issue it for you, in Edo state, its 2500# u pay to Edo igr account

Thanks sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mystogan(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m), meetdeeconomist, TTnx, Yarok(m), Brightlight123, leeking(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.