Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226409 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2020
mutholibbola:
Good morning sir/MA.

Please help me with the salary of non teaching staff at Federal polytechnic.
Someone said earlier that the salary is within the range of 80k.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Please who knows the salary of non-academic staffs at federal universities.. UNIMAID precisely. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Koleski(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning everyone.
Pls beware of these man, is a scammer. He actually have access to applicants Cv, from Federal Civil Service Commission. He will call you with this landline 092925251 and tell you is their office line.
He had called me twice within 2months with the same story. That my name is shortlisted for replacement in their office.That I need to pay 50k for follow-up, because there are my names and they need just 5candidates.

Fake FCSC replacement slot.

Pius Igboke/Benedict Okon
08056950804 WhatsApp

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Aliyumichika:
Please who knows the salary of non-academic staffs at federal universities.. UNIMAID precisely. Thanks
Almost 100k I think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Koleski:
Good morning everyone.
Pls beware of these man, is a scammer. He actually have access to applicants Cv, from Federal Civil Service Commission. He will call you with this landline 092925251 and tell you is their office line.
He had called me twice within 2months with the same story. That my name is shortlisted for replacement in their office.That I need to pay 50k for follow-up, because there are my names and they need just 5candidates.

08056950804 WhatsApp

Is he working at FCSC how did he get the CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2020
kkkp:
Almost 100k I think
Thank you sooo much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Koleski:
Good morning everyone.

08056950804 WhatsApp

You must be the CHOSEN ONE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Shinfaks:
Good morning colleagues.
I met a man at gym last week and was later told by my friends that he is well connected and got so many people jobs!
Fortunately enough I met him again today and went to introduce my self and my course of study, he exclaimed and said just three days ago he was asked to bring a candidate that studied my course for replacement in a particular MDA (I will not mention name now) he instantly brought out his phone and made a call (on speaker) that he just got a candidate wether the slot is still available, (i was seriously praying) but the useless man he was speakung to, replied that they went back to abuja, he asked if there is any thing that can be done, he reluctantly said mmm he will enquire.

I am currently depressed, and seriously need your prayers and advice, Thank you in advance.

Keep on praying, God will surely do it for you.
And for us all

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Shinfaks:

Tanx so much[b], I am thinking of getting his contact or going to his house and tell him that am willing to meet them in abuja if that is what it will take.

How do you see it please?
[/b]Do whatever you can.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Naira has really really fallen woh, Currently 280k is just about $700 woh.
And that's like the salary of an A class job in this country

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Shinfaks:

Tanx so much, I am thinking of getting his contact or going to his house and tell him that am willing to meet them in abuja if that is what it will take.

How do you see it please?

I think getting his contact will be fine, is not everybody that are comfortable with people coming to their house.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Shinfaks:
Am still waiting please, this is a matter of national importance!�

Be steadfast in prayers, if the job is yours, you'll surely get it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Shinfaks:
Good morning colleagues.
I met a man at gym last week and was later told by my friends that he is well connected and got so many people jobs!
Fortunately enough I met him again today and went to introduce my self and my course of study, he exclaimed and said just three days ago he was asked to bring a candidate that studied my course for replacement in a particular MDA (I will not mention name now) he instantly brought out his phone and made a call (on speaker) that he just got a candidate wether the slot is still available, (i was seriously praying) but the useless man he was speakung to, replied that they went back to abuja, he asked if there is any thing that can be done, he reluctantly said mmm he will enquire.

I am currently depressed, and seriously need your prayers and advice, Thank you in advance.

You need our prayers and advice but your selfish self can't mention the MDA so that others with connection can try it out?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Iyajelili:

You need our prayers and advice but your selfish self can't mention the MDA so that others with connection can try it out?
Even calling someone's father useless. Some people don't have sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
Even calling someone's father useless. Some people don't have sense at all.

Someone that you expect to help you is useless? Speaks volume about who he is

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Iyajelili:

Haba!!!! Take it easy... calling him selfish is uncalled for and he said they just need one candidate with his course of study... just pray for his own and all our own food to done cool

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmmm, was just talking about that this morning too with my brother...may God help us in this country
Elsueno:
Naira has really really fallen woh, Currently 280k is just about $700 woh.

And that's like the salary of an A class job in this country

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
VIP wey dey reply me before Don stop to reply me o.
@danqujigy, now I know why you said if it was by contacts you'd have been the head of service. grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2020
I pray you get the job but most times its not even about your course of study, a whole lotta people learn on the job...if God says the job is yours your goin get it so just be prayerful

Shinfaks:
Good morning colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ferizu:
Hmmmm, was just talking about that this morning too with my brother...may God help us in this country

Amen woh, I was just scrolling back through something I bought $60 a while back, I was surprised, then I remembered it was 9k naira at that time.

It's not like things are getting expensive, it's more like NAIRA IS NORSE DIVING and become meh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
emeritus007:
VIP wey dey reply me before Don stop to reply me o.
@danqujigy, now I know why you said if it was by contacts you'd have been the head of service. grin
you crack me up grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ride on, God be with you

Shinfaks:
To all the humans and even spirtits (if any) that came across this, and engaged it positively wether publically or silently, I say thank you and God bless you.
I have gotten the man's contact and have contacted him.
#PROGRESS IS BEING MADE.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sorry to have digress the thread.

If you are a lagosian, the state government is recruiting 4,000 people for 6 months paid internship @ 40,000/month as stipend.

Apply within

http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng/#/main

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayomiposi001: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:
Sorry to have digress the thread.

If you are a lagosian, the state government is recruiting 4,000 people for 6 months paid internship @ 40,000/month as stipend.

Apply within

http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng/#/main
TO MAKE US FORGET THAT THEY MURDERED OUR BROTHERS IN COLD BLOOD? 20/10/20

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZARAMITE(m), Slimkkkk, Gboy4444 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.