Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225653 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ayomiposi001:
TO MAKE US FORGET THAT THEY MURDERED OUR BROTHERS IN COLD BLOOD? 20/10/20
Have you stopped living since 20/10/2020?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
chai ... please house how do i go about attaching picture to my post ? ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
henryalo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=henryalo post=95511571][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
rebelfleur:
True it has been suspended, and there is no latest update as far as i know.
good afternoon, I sent you a pm earlier... Please do reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
henryalo:

Lol, you don get letter?

You'll see attachments, click on one of the boxes under it to select the picture.... If operamini doesn't upload, use chrome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slimvida(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
henryalo:

Click on reply, after that you will see four boxes labelled choose file, click on it to attach picture from your documents or gallery

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Lol, you don get letter?

You'll see attachments, click on one of the boxes under it to select the picture.... If operamini doesn't upload, use chrome
lol...i pray so ooo. na one private company like that wey my guy happens to get an H.R job with . so this evening he clear me say the company needs about 60 drivers to employ and the pay na 60k . so na the advert i be won try share for here .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
henryalo:
lol...i pray so ooo. na one private company like that wey my guy happens to get an H.R job with . so this evening he clear me say the company needs about 60 drivers to employ and the pay na 60k . so na the advert i be won try share for here .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=henryalo post=95512735][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayomiposi001: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Have you stopped living since 20/10/2020?
Have you??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ayomiposi001:
Have you??
No. I asked because you made it seem like governance had to stop since the "killings" took place. If the citizens didn't stop living after the killings, then governance has to continue one way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluffy: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
They are going to start the promotion process for their staff before the end of month
Ndokwagirl:
NSITF dey do anyhow

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
bluffy:
They are going to start the promotion process for their staff before the end of month
I sent you p.m please check.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Vacancy !

1. An electrician is urgently required in a Manufacturing company in Lagos. Qualification: OND in Electrical Electronics Engineering or its equivalent. Age: Not more than 35 years with 3 - 5years experience.
2. Industrial Trainee/ Intern who studied Mechanical Engineering
Application with CV should be sent to hrm@interiddo.com not later than 6th of November, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jossyboy21: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2020
emeritus007:
I've seen something similar in high court and Nasrda. e be things
Please, anyone with update about Nasrda APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Jossyboy21:

Please, anyone with update about Nasrda APL?
Be expectant next year.... for this year nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please can i get your number i just want to confirm something from you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
[b][/b]
asaleh96:
NITT, push buttons. Please no PMs i don't have a link.

Please can I get your number i just want to confirm something from you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Guys what about FCSC APL any update for now? Someone should help with update pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin hehehe this one off me oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edward1994:
Guys what about FCSC APL any update for now? Someone should help with update pls
e b lyk say dat one go b after budget defence o! No money
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
As today b my birthday... Make I use dis medium pray for us all... I pray mk God bless any thing we carry out hand put... Make God no give us something where no be our own... All of us where dy hustle job. .. God go pick our call but na time e go take... Amen .... No mind my English smiley

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
kkkp:
e b lyk say dat one go b after budget defence o! No money
It means till 2021?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isammy36(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good evening guys, who knows how much FMC lagos pays for entry level graduates BSC. My course ain't related to medical line
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Edward1994:

It means till 2021?
can't really say
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slimvida(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seankhalifa:
As today b my birthday... Make I use dis medium pray for us all... I pray mk God bless any thing we carry out hand put... Make God no give us something where no be our own... All of us where dy hustle job. .. God go pick our call but na time e go take... Amen .... No mind my English smiley

Happy Birthday, wishing you LLNP. Amen to your prayers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seankhalifa:

happy birthday to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hawie23luv:

happy birthday to you
thank. God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
slimvida:

Happy Birthday, wishing you LLNP. Amen to your prayers
thanks.. God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
See oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
turawaa:
See oo
lolz she is the minister for state for transportation . Where are those guys asking about NITT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chosky2589(m), afas1, annon999, Sul007, Brightlight123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.