Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6272540 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Ncc paro no b hear ohhh... And some people dy look for ncc free slot... When some politician Neva get grin
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by a4olabisamuel: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Menh: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Please house, is it possible for me to get job in NCDMB without applying or sitting for the last aptitude test?

If not, when will the next recruitment in NCDMB
commence?

Thanks as I await your response(s).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Menh:
Please house, is it possible for me to get job in NCDMB without applying or sitting for the last aptitude test?

commence?

It's not possible. But what do I know? This is Nigeria!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2020
real1000:
Oga speak English cheesy
my boss abeg no vex o, but i don't know how to say it in English, you know say no be we get the language grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6314227/senators-reps-query-ncc-over

For those who said it was false

This trend will never stop in Nigeria. No prayer can change slot buying. It's either you join them & buy or you look to God for help. This is insane though and very unfortunate for a common man's child.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Menh:

commence?

Very possible...

Your chances of getting the job is higher than those who wrote the test if you have the right connection. cheesy grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Ncc paro no b hear ohhh... And some people dy look for ncc free slot... When some politician Neva get grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Please those that has register for National Health Insurance Scheme should please provide us with the site

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2020
zheeko:
What is the salary structure for a graduate trainee (BSc.) at Dufill Prima Foods ltd?

Urgently needed.

Your response will highly be appreciated.
25k for field sales executive. then 10k commission on each of the 4or 5 products you will sell. if you meet up with the target on any of the product, u get 10k for that product. I wrote their test early this year, passed the test, was interviewed by one Indian woman and a Nigerian Man, passed the interview but when they told me my salary I weak. We were 3, one of us rejected the offer though I accepted their offer o and was posted to a location (Inside mkt) Naso I just de waka for market up and down like mumu, I just adviced myself and resign on the 3rd day. Their staff I met in the market was complaining that his commission has not been paid for 2 months. What position did u apply for?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2020
bukhety:

It's not possible. But what do I know? This is Nigeria!

What is not possible? It is very very possible. Infact it is done.

Majority of those that got the job during NSITF recruitment 2011/12, did not go through the recruitment process: payment, registration, shortlisting, test, interview 1, interview 2.

A driver who collected 2 Apl's for his oga's(senator) cousin's, told me the owners of the Apl's are abroad at the moment. They never passed through any of the process.

Our names were shortchanged because we are the children of nobody! Majority of us were disappointed. We even staged a protest, but nothing happened. Check the attached picture of my payment Teller.

So please anything is possible in this country!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm been very active in Travelling thread....how to spend 500k to US
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning everyone
This is exactly a year after the NDLEA aptitude test was written 15th December 2019. But unfortunately ever since there's been no words as regards the next phase of recruitment from those in charge...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:
25k for field sales executive. then 10k commission on each of the 4or 5 products you will sell. if you meet up with the target on any of the product, u get 10k for that product. I wrote their test early this year, passed the test, was interviewed by one Indian woman and a Nigerian Man, passed the interview but when they told me my salary I weak. We were 3, one of us rejected the offer though I accepted their offer o and was posted to a location (Inside mkt) Naso I just de waka for market up and down like mumu, I just adviced myself and resign on the 3rd day. Their staff I met in the market was complaining that his commission has not been paid for 2 months. What position did u apply for?

Can I chat u up?
This is my whatsapp number 08165567512

Thanks for the info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Seankhalifa:
May God help us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:

Graduate Trainee

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by a4olabisamuel: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Those guys pick only first class and distinction graduates for their grad. trainee role.

I strongly doubt this is what the offer looks like for GT.

[Qquote author=zheeko post=97085005]

Graduate Trainee[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Please those that has register for National Health Insurance Scheme should please provide us with the site
please are they recruiting at the moment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Morning house...
Please what's Prison abi correctional service job prospects and salary range.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:

I doubt the the pay of 25k for GT (First class graduate)

Pls anyone with similar experience should contribute to this.

Your input will highly be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Menh: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Very possible...

Your chances of getting the job is higher than those who wrote the test if you have the right connection. cheesy grin

The P.A to a Senator told me I can't get it if I did not apply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good day
Pls what is the payment salary of a new ENTRY into Federal medical center is there an up front, reply ASAP.. �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
TammyAnybody:

grin grin
Good day sir.... . Please sir help me secure a placement in any federal school, I have postgraduate diploma in education and Hnd in Agricultural engineering technology three years experience in lecturing and four years experience in teaching . Please Its sad that I don't have any connection whatsoever. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tplbankz:
Good day
Pls what is the payment salary of a new ENTRY into Federal medical center is there an up front, reply ASAP.. �
about 100k no upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
hotplate:
please are they recruiting at the moment?
Someone posted the link here weeks ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
zheeko:

I doubt the the pay of 25k for GT (First class graduate)

Pls anyone with similar experience should contribute to this.

Your input will highly be appreciated.
trowe dt your first class for bush. People that sat for the Graduate Field Executive job were all BSC graduates, some had experience and even did masters on top their 1st class but were offered same 25k salary plus commission on sales.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:
trowe dt your first class for bush. People that sat for the Graduate Field Executive job were all BSC graduates, some had experience and even did masters on top their 1st class but were offered same 25k salary plus commission on sales.
dis we country harsh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:

That means the job does not worth it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
zheeko:

That means the job does not worth it
It is worth it. They might have increased the basic maybe to 30k salary because of minimum wage implementation. But I will advice anyone that got the invite to go, write the test and see if their salary has been increased. Try it out first, I am just passing out info based on what I experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
lovecares34:
It is worth it. They might have increased the basic maybe to 30k salary because of minimum wage implementation. But I will advice anyone that got the invite to go, write the test and see if their salary has been increased. Try it out first, I am just passing out info based on what I experienced.

I have written the test, the next stage is the oral interview.

Besides, it was dragnet that organized the 1st test while the 2nd test was organized by the firm.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
zheeko:

I have written the test, the next stage is the oral interview.

Besides, it was dragnet that organized the 1st test while the 2nd test was organized by the firm.
success to u. go for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benedictilemona(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
why is nobody talking abt CRFFN,have not heard anybody mention anything about them.
please whats their salary like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abulogy001(m), Success1930, IAMBOSS1990, Muhammadbiee(m), Alfredd16, Prudent5217, b3llo(m), Haleefah, Gboy4444, KpagoGIN(m), AliEsq(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.