Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275981 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
benedictilemona:
why is nobody talking abt CRFFN,have not heard anybody mention anything about them.
please whats their salary like?
They have a small work force that's why nobody is saying anything about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please anyone with reliable info about Solid Mineral Development Fund ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benedictilemona(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sinensis:
They have a small work force that's why nobody is saying anything about it.
heard d pay is 100k plus

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
sirleke:

I need this update too. Boss how e dey be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHNAYAJO: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pls anybody with idea of hw much PUblic complaint commission pays level 08/2 salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
zheeko:

I doubt the the pay of 25k for GT (First class graduate)

Pls anyone with similar experience should contribute to this.

Your input will highly be appreciated.

When jungle mature, 1st class no matter ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please any updates on Nigeria customs recruitment...Tammy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
sirleke:

APL was shared about 3 months ago. Yet to resume because of covid.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tintedglass:

The budget for next year gives allowance for more towards recruitment in the 2021 budget against the 2020 budget. The headline of the article is very misleading.
Does it mean that there will be lots of recruitment next year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Eigaso:

Any NCC available for sale?
See bros not to discourage you o, but I'll suggest you take your mind off ncc for now, maybe until they get a new evc. A notable and high ranking Nigerian senator told me pop and plain that Danbatta refused to give him a slot. It was after so much pressure and trouble he was able to get just one slot. So I'll suggest you spread your tentacles to other agencies. There are lots of them that pay way better than ncc. Good luck with your search.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirleke(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Glitteritta:

APL was shared about 3 months ago. Yet to resume because of covid.
chai! And my connect is still asking me to put my mind @ rest ooo.

Claiming the commissions APL r yet to b shared.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2020
nonxo007:

See bros not to discourage you o, but I'll suggest you take your mind off ncc for now, maybe until they get a new evc. A notable and high ranking Nigerian senator told me pop and plain that Danbatta refused to give him a slot. It was after so much pressure and trouble he was able to get just one slot. So I'll suggest you spread your tentacles to other agencies. There are lots of them that pay way better than ncc. Good luck with your search.

Thank you, much appreciated!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2020
nonxo007:

Please can you list some agencies that pay better than NCC. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2020
nonxo007:

Danbatta just began his 2nd and final tenure and can afford to step on toes. The man doesn’t care much and may not even consider any public office again because NCC has been good enough for him!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugofr(f): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Please, is anything happening at rural electrification agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2020
viewingthistopic:

Danbatta just began his 2nd and final tenure and can afford to step on toes. The man doesn’t care much and may not even consider any public office again because NCC has been good enough for him!
Exactly, he needs no reconfirming by anybody.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Paramilitary1:
Please can you list some agencies that pay better than NCC. Thanks and God bless
@nonxo007, please can you answer this. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
Paramilitary1:
PEF, NFIU, PPPRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Paramilitary1:
NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC),
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA),
Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA),
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR),
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
Nigeria Shippers’ Council (NSC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Paramilitary1:
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2020
id4sho:

NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA

Nimasa, shippers council, firs, custom, CAC, ncdmb, NPA and FAAN doesn't pay more than NCC, get your facts right

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2020
id4sho:

NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA

Haba na. CAC and FAAN are grade B agencies. Please dont put custom amongst them.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2020
id4sho:

NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA

Add Raw material research development council too cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Guy none of these agencies except for PEF and maybe NFIU pays 400+ at entry level as does NCC. Leave matter.
id4sho:

NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeyemix: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Plz how much does DPR and FFS pay for entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadimma(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Sinensis:
Haba na. CAC and FAAN are grade B agencies. Please dont put custom amongst them.
But you should have answered the question na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Naso this FIRS make sense? A friend that was recently recruited was ask to provide 3 of his family member for a vacation to Egypt. Omooo!!

id4sho:

NIRSAL
NCMDB
NFIU

PEF,
PPPRA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Add Raw material research development council too cool
hahaha..raw materials ain't an A-list agency na... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bunmidavid: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Who knows...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by endsarrrs(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Thats right
Umarlulu:
its a very nice organization my brother don’t even think twice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Teeeecash:
hahaha..raw materials ain't an A-list agency na... grin
Which list does it fall to grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dat2jo: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2020
hasyn04:
Naso this FIRS make sense? A friend that was recently recruited was ask to provide 3 of his family member for a vacation to Egypt. Omooo!!

What is the title of this your fairy tale?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.