Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222797 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Edward1994:

They are recruiting through FCSC for graduate entry level. If u have connection in fcsc or know someone you can press ur button there.
And I heard from a reliable source that APL letters will be shared by January... Just incase you have any connect there, now is the time

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
futuremoma34:

Nigeria will not crumble, Nigeria is working, Nigeria will be great....please stop bad mouthing our country. Nigeria is still better than thousands of countries out dia..I pray and hope for a better Nigeria, by God's grace

Amen my sister, I hope with all my heart, Nigeria gets better, but the first chance I get, am leaving this country, I can't come and be buying job slots for my kids.

By the grace of God, I will make sure they become citizens of a country that works and treats them like humans

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okay thank you cause i applied that's why i am asking
DanIduh06:

Nothing for now.

Keep hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
futuremoma34:
That organisation called NSITF is just like a secret cult...even the staffs dnt know what is happening in the organisation in terms of when they will release APL...I just taya for them.
NSITF is still having management problem even the acting managements doesn't know their faith yet,there's alot of court cases there.So for now recruitment is not on their mind now.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Umunedeboy:
NSITF is still having management problem even the acting managements doesn't know their faith yet,there's alot of court cases there.So for now recruitment is not on their mind now.

Thank you very much for your response.....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ismailaaa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Does ministry of power also employ through FCSC?
Edward1994:

They are recruiting through FCSC for graduate entry level. If u have connection in fcsc or know someone you can press ur button there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olayinka997(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Edward1994:

okay! Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olayinka997(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
sirjakez:

And I heard from a reliable source that APL letters will be shared by January... Just incase you have any connect there, now is the time
okay! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ismailaaa:
Does ministry of power also employ through FCSC?
Yes from level 7 upward they employ through FCSC, but level 6 downward its employ through the ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Segeshow: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
DzTzl:
I actually do know someone

Hi!can I send you a PM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Vasgas:
did you apply?
Yees
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Umunedeboy:

Onye Umuede, uwa oma aba. Nani iri o? Ele idumu ki ri o, Abiamuwe ke mme nwa ri o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
CBNwords:

Onye Umuede, uwa oma aba. Nani iri o? Ele idumu ki ri o, Abiamuwe ke mme nwa ri o
Oga speak English cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Which of the federal government agencies will start recruitment by January? Abi everything will always be through slots?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
What is the salary structure for a graduate trainee (BSc.) at Dufill Prima Foods ltd?

Urgently needed.

Your response will highly be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DzTzl(f): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Segeshow:

Hi!can I send you a PM?
Feel free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Azidol:
Which of the federal government agencies will start recruitment by January? Abi everything will always be through slots?

FCSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
zheeko:
What is the salary structure for a graduate trainee (BSc.) at Dufill Prima Foods ltd?

Urgently needed.

Your response will highly be appreciated.

Have dragnet sent success mail for the exam on the 4th ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Edward1994:

FCSC

Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please house what is the difference between Character and Commission?

For a ministry Job, where does one collect his/her appointment letter?

For agency and parastatals, where does one collect his/her appointment letter?

If it is a slot bought for agency or ministry, will you still have to go to either of Character or Commission to collect your appointment letter or your connect will be the one to issue your appointment letter to you?

If you have answers to these, I beg of you, please respond.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
burg93:

Have dragnet sent success mail for the exam on the 4th ?

Yes, interview is scheduled to hold on the 16th

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
zheeko:

Yes, interview is scheduled to hold on the 16th

Congrats

Virtual or on site
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Azidol:

Even when they do open recruitment, there will still be slots and racketeering! It all boils down to your connection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Edondo2018:
Please house what is the difference between Character and Commission?

For a ministry Job, where does one collect his/her appointment letter?

For agency and parastatals, where does one collect his/her appointment letter?

If it is a slot bought for agency or ministry, will you still have to go to either of Character or Commission to collect your appointment letter or your connect will be the one to issue your appointment letter to you?

If you have answers to these, I beg of you, please respond.the person's that sells slot for you will issues APL which is photocopy and you will go to the ministry and make conformation.if the APL is genuine you paid him Balance and get the original that's all

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zheeko: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
burg93:

Congrats

Virtual or on site
Virtual

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

CoS candidates received their letters during the week...

NIMASA letter yet to land...

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6314227/senators-reps-query-ncc-over

For those who said it was false

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff - Politics - Nairaland

300 new staff recruited cry is well ooo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin na today. Dem senators/reps too dey fight for their "right" too ni. grin

TammyAnybody:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

The budget for next year gives allowance for more towards recruitment in the 2021 budget against the 2020 budget. The headline of the article is very misleading.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ncc paro no b hear ohhh... And some people dy look for ncc free slot... When some politician Neva get grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: maingate27, DearAminu, Gboy4444, Donwizbro(m), Mumzzy, prophetic69(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.