Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225683 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Nigeria will not crumble, Nigeria is working, Nigeria will be great....please stop bad mouthing our country. Nigeria is still better than thousands of countries out dia..I pray and hope for a better Nigeria, by God's grace
Amen. Nigeria will be great again. What people don't understand is that there is no place like home. We need to keep praying for our desired change in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mulas:

Ur posts are becoming funny o grin... you need free slot in NCC abi u want to buy the slot... Everybody wants to enter NCC...May God make a way for us all
Amen o my brother. I just believe that my helper may be here that's why I have to keep pushing .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohayaks: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Since you are from Dambam, get someone to connect you to ambassador jumba you may luckily get in
Damdam24:
Please Nairalanders, help me. I know there are people here with connections. Please connect me to a sure person that will give me a slot in one of the A list agencies. Help me with NCC slot. Please , I beg you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks all for your massive contributions.. I'll invest all effort on the Canada express entry stuff then for PR.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Babagy823:
goto canada and never look back, chances of Nigeria crumbling is very very high. even our so called politicians and well to do public figures are buying houses and investing abroad, they are just waiting for the inevitable to happen so that they can japa. Nigeria is not working, Nigeria will never Work.
Home is home no matter what. Nigeria will be great.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mohayaks:
Since you are from Dambam, get someone to connect you to ambassador jumba you may luckily get in
Lol. I am not from Dambam o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by juri: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jacknn:
Please anybody with good knowledge about career and stuffs should help with advice

I have about 4million naira to secure an A Li's fed gov job still in process.. But I'm having a second taught of doing Canada express entry of which I intend taking the ielts and all of it,I'm 28 still prime,im still single,i have 2 or more degrees(bSC and ond)wit a sibling abroad for sibling score so the chances that it will work when I max ielts is high. Please house which should I settle for,

An A-list government job or Canadian PR(green card)/citizenship.

Advice needed at the moment bfore I commit fuly

My honest advice for you is to get the A list job with the reasonable salary to be goten, I can assure you processing the Canada stuff will not be a problem. As a mater of fact, after getting the Canada stuff while working, don't just resign like that. Apply for say study leave from the A list agency even if it is study leave without pay. You will use the period of the said study leave abroad the secure your self in Canada. If all is well there, then you can then resign your job here and stay there. But if all does not work out, then you can always come back home to something. This is my opinion.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
"Madness is when you do the same thing over and over again and you expect a different result"

Nigeria will be great with job slot buying, connection jobs, job racketeering, etc! Nigeria where some are more Nigerian than some! Nigeria where someone feels government and government job is his/her birthright and property and so he/she sells jobs at will without conscience.
A country that has never and might never ever employ via merits!

Truth they say, is bitter!

All in All......it will be well with Nigeria someday! Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Nigeria will not crumble, Nigeria is working, Nigeria will be great....please stop bad mouthing our country. Nigeria is still better than thousands of countries out dia..I pray and hope for a better Nigeria, by God's grace
Utopia! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Guy forget all this declaration, it is not by that. Is Nigeria working with all the plethora of issues plaguing us? This thread itself has enough evidence of part of what is wrong with Nigeria.

Let's not lie to ourselves, as it stands we have to borrow to fund our budget and it is not about us being better than some countries, our population growth is a major disadvantage for us because we are not developing to meet the needs of our growing population.

Every negative index is on the increase daily, even God must be tired of us at this point. Because if we like, let us pray from now to eternity as long as we don't put in the needed work, nothing will get better.

Recently one of Bishop Adeboye's old tweets surfaced where he was praying against the rise of the exchange rate which was 180/$ as at then,but is Nigeria set up to allow that happen?

I used to be a staunch optimist about Nigeria, but wetin man eye don see eehn.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:
NCDMB recruitment:. If you know any legislator in Local Content Committee or any Principal members of NASS, compilation of list ongoing..

Hello boss, abeg I don send you pm. Kindly reply. I'll like to make an inquiry about how legit the compilation of the list is (as well as details surrounding it).

Spoke with my sponsor moments ago, he said the information hasn't gotten to him yet. Please, I'll like to get more details on it. Kindly reply my pm. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mulas:

Ur posts are becoming funny o grin... you need free slot in NCC abi u want to buy the slot... Everybody wants to enter NCC...May God make a way for us all

Any NCC available for sale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ladycn: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information, another fresh recruitment likely to take place next year.

@Tammyanybody, pls any info about NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Galadz: 5:33am On Dec 14, 2020
NIRSAL is far better
Generaloluseye:

Thanks. Which of the two is better and how much do they pay at NIRSAL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Good afternoon, please any latest news about Federal University of Health sciences, Benue state?

Nothing for now.

Keep hoping for the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Faithfulose:

@Tammyanybody, pls any info about NDIC?

No information yet..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by salisy: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Mohayaks:
Guy where do you know ambassador Jumba?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
DanIduh06:

Nothing for now.
Keep hoping for the best.
did you apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2020
This week, your appointment letter will drop. You will celebrate. Amen

This week, you will be connected. That connect that will assist you shall locate you. Amen

This week, you shall receive that good news your heart crave for. Amen

50 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody, boss abeg check your mailbox. I've just sent you some private mgs. Very urgent baba mi. Thanks man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2020
SFCommander2:
TammyAnybody, boss abeg check your mailbox. I've just sent you some private mgs. Very urgent baba mi. Thanks man.

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2020
Edondo2018:

This week, you will be connected. That connect that will assist you shall locate you. Amen

Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Edondo2018:

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Edondo2018:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Okay
Please I sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Edondo2018:

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2020
juri:

My honest advice for you is to get the A list job with the reasonable salary to be goten, I can assure you processing the Canada stuff will not be a problem. As a mater of fact, after getting the Canada stuff while working, don't just resign like that. Apply for say study leave from the A list agency even if it is study leave without pay. You will use the period of the said study leave abroad the secure your self in Canada. If all is well there, then you can then resign your job here and stay there. But if all does not work out, then you can always come back home to something. This is my opinion.

I'm talking about Canada PR is like citizenship OE green card, if I get it then integrating in Canada would be easy as I'm seen as a citizen.. Its called Canada express entry. And it expires 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olayinka997(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Good morning house, please does anyone know when the federal ministry of works will start recruiting. And how is it working there as an engineering graduate (remuneration and site allowances). Urgent please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Olayinka997:
Good morning house, please does anyone know when the federal ministry of works will start recruiting. And how is it working there as an engineering graduate (remuneration and site allowances). Urgent please
They are recruiting through FCSC for graduate entry level. If u have connection in fcsc or know someone you can press ur button there.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nonxo007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please any update with nsia ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
That organisation called NSITF is just like a secret cult...even the staffs dnt know what is happening in the organisation in terms of when they will release APL...I just taya for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Success1930, Abdull01, Walush, Hassan52(m), Moniter0, Mukzahra, Namus2020, Omana, seedic, muhibro and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.