Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220917 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Eldinot4:
Please what is entry level salary for FCTA and FCDA ?

BSC 60 something

Msc 90 Something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
SeedofAbraham:

Are you a SSCE holder or Graduate?

Graduate o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHNAYAJO: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pls what is the entry level salary for Public complaints commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vasgas:

BSC 60 something
Msc 90 Something
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Tplbankz:
Greetings everyone
I need to get the info ASAP from anyone here. if tetfund is recruiting and what is there salary pay, do they av any upfront allowances.
Thanks

Tetfund recruited junior staff towards the end of last year. I can't confirm if they applied for waiver to recruit this year, but most likely they should based on the information I got last year. However, anyone with up-to-date information should please share. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olayinka997(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Morning house. Please any idea when federal ministry of works will start recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2021
HooxJnr:

Tetfund recruited junior staff towards the end of last year. I can't confirm if they applied for waiver to recruit this year, but most likely they should based on the information I got last year. However, anyone with up-to-date information should please share. Thanks.

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Eldinot4:

Thanks
Any updates ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
I submitted my CV to FCC COMMISSIONER office through one Hon since December and he promised to fix me up by December till now I did not hear anything.. I pray to hear good news soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vasgas:

Any updates ?
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), lunacol(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.