Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257840 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

Thats not true, I schooled in Federal Poly Oko, Work with the school, and currently very very close to the office the APL will come out from
so if I disagree I know why I said so... The last Apl The school shared was briefly after Covid thats around September..

Oga, this country is a very crazy one. It is the more you look, the less you see.
My commissioner said nothing is happening, even after nwaogwashiuku said she has slots for UNN. She dey para for me for WhatsApp and sending videos of the brekete show where she explained what they are passing through in the hands of the chairman. Her last words to me: "I detest people who say what they don't know"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
MrTalker:

Really? Sir please confirm well maybe your source isnt telling you stuff. I was asked if I needed the to take an offer there by the connect I earlier saud about, but Nope. I earn better.

I asked about cbn sometime before but yea, something is likely going to happen there this month to April...
Baba leave that enemy of progress.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Moh99:
Factual
10x @Moh99, may d new month bring us glad tidings.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ma please don't be offended angry i have a lot of quotes and mail from people, sometimes I Skip some quote unknowingly and beside i am a human being not a computer. Please don't be offended,I will get back to you before Wednesday.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
pes2019:

Logically when one respond to a quote, the response are likely to appear either on new page or becomes the latest post,

It takes patience to go back and check other quotes, I think she is trying sometimes going back and forth.

Her presence here is more of either to help or to make new friends.

Note: Just putting myself in her shoes.
God bless us, Happy new months
I agree.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
@NwanyiOgwashi could you pls help us confirm whether there would be NCC Apls flying anytime soon. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Muadh88 post=99515805]@NwanyiOgwashi could you pls help us confirm whether there would be NCC Apls flying anytime soon. Thanks[/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Muadh88:
@NwanyiOgwashi could you pls help us confirm whether there would be NCC Apls flying anytime soon. Thanks
Please co asking. cc @tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Who has any info on when PEF will start issuing out APLs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Favour233:

A friend friend got his appointment letter last month. He has gone for training and has fully resumed today. You should presurrize your connect, appointment letters are already been issued out and training already concluded sef

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
real1000:
Schooling in oko doesn't qualify you to know everything going on in that school. I repeat oko is recruiting oga,I know people in oko more than you do but let it end here.
I just left oko poly now after meeting my contacts face to face .they said no recruitment going now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hello guys, please does anyone know if CAC have a training center and where it is located like other top parastatals after collection of appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
ikemeze:

I just left oko poly now after meeting my contacts face to face .they said no recruitment going now.
Ok sir then wait till when your contact tell you face to face.for me they are recruiting I saw it with my own eye last week. bye

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Favour233:

Sorry, please have this people PEF ever recruited openly before?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
jaytomalex:

Is like you've collected apl

Not me a friend friend

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
ennyj01:

Sorry, please have this people PEF ever recruited openly before?

It has always been secretly and they Pay massively

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Edondo2018:

It has always been secretly and they Pay massively

Okay, thanks.
It is well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
OcVoice:

Oga, this country is a very crazy one. It is the more you look, the less you see.
My commissioner said nothing is happening, even after nwaogwashiuku said she has slots for UNN. She dey para for me for WhatsApp and sending videos of the brekete show where she explained what they are passing through in the hands of the chairman. Her last words to me: "I detest people who say what they don't know"

Omo i feel your pain. may God help us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
jaytomalex:

Congrats to him or her. You can help us next time by saying it clearer... "Apls flying in CAC." Thanks though. Regarding your question, I doubt there's a training center. They'll rent hotel space or use the building, I think.

Well appointment letter is not yet flying. I am only asking in advance as I am been expectant. It will cost me nothing to say it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hello guys.. Please any update regarding NDIC.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Unn,unizik, federal polytechnic oko ,uniport and federal polytechnic uwana Ebonyi state is on going.
Please I am in Awka Anambra stàte,can u connect me,Any slot for oko and Unizik.
Please I m in need of this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
This one everybody is talking of apls flying, abeg the pple that said FIRS would dish out dis month, abeg when would the dishing start because I don't want to disturb my connect with call yet it's too early in the month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
MajorGain:
How do I get in touch with FCC commissioner for Abia State. Any help?
DM me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
I took my bro who suffered a fracture for x-ray in a private lab and to my surprise I was told the entire center was booked down for Nigeria Customs intake doing there medicals and for sure I saw like 30guys on white and blue undergoing different scans and x-rays. On our way to another lab I saw the entire stadium has been shutdown by Customs Police as inscribed on their Hilux trucks and when I enquired I was just told by an ice cream seller that this is where Customs new intake for north east are doing their screening. What I really couldn't find out was if they are graduate commissioned officers or O-evel recruits
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
ikemeze:

Guy find your way.Na like this we de for Awka de summit CVs up and down de follow our connect as the present there no recruitment issue
Another time I heard na my sister wen de Abuja call me de tell me say her lecturer for Abuja de look for house for awka make I help him that he got a lecturing job for Unizik surprisly demons reach 8 wen get the job.
Same thing for Oko just the same time sen victor Umeh Gave one journalist daugther lecturing me job for my area.
Na then I forget this people and their we are not recruiting.
Just follow Man went sabi road

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=ikemeze post=99513233][/quote]
Guy find your way.Na like this we de for Awka de summit CVs up and down de follow our connect as the present there no recruitment issue
Another time I heard na my sister wen de Abuja call me de tell me say her lecturer for Abuja de look for house for awka make I help him that he got a lecturing job for Unizik surprisly demons reach 8 wen get the job.
Same thing for Oko just the same time sen victor Umeh Gave one journalist daugther lecturing me job for my area.
Na then I forget this people and their we are not recruiting.
Just follow Man went sabi road
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Those are people that were shortlisted last month for the recruitment that started 2 years ago.

Kingdemu:
I took my bro who suffered a fracture for x-ray in a private lab and to my surprise I was told the entire center was booked down for Nigeria Customs intake doing there medicals and for sure I saw like 30guys on white and blue undergoing different scans and x-rays. On our way to another lab I saw the entire stadium has been shutdown by Customs Police as inscribed on their Hilux trucks and when I enquired I was just told by an ice cream seller that this is where Customs new intake for north east are doing their screening. What I really couldn't find out was if they are graduate commissioned officers or O-evel recruits

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kaeboy:
Those are people that were shortlisted last month for the recruitment that started 2 years ago.

Oh ok I get it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Edondo2018:

Not me a friend friend
when did your friend collected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
hello bro...pls i sent u a mail ...some days back

kzubyar:
when did your friend collected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JayyXXX(m), magaji700(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.