Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244842 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Note

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sammyimpostor:
Hello, I incidentally got the phone number of Minister of environment last week. I sent him message about helping me to get a job but he replied that "it not easy these days"

Please can anyone alert me if anything is happening in any department under the ministry?

Dr Mahmud you mean?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hussen24:
Note

grin
Make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hussen24:
Note

No be today they start to deh post memo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hussen24:
Note
na now racketeering go begin proper. this month of tomorrow and next . Jst stay tuned to this channel

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
I went to my FCC on Friday and Sunday my CV. But he said that's no job on ground now because the place is a kind of hot now. But once there's an opening he will let me know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The school will take off on October this year

Ok, Thanks. Thought you were talking about UNN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sammyimpostor:
Hello, I incidentally got the phone number of Minister of environment last week. I sent him message about helping me to get a job but he replied that "it not easy these days"

Please can anyone alert me if anything is happening in any department under the ministry?

You're very lucky you got that response.
I got in touch with minister of Finance and she said" I am not from her state so she can't help, on the other hand, she do not know me in person".
I just confused immediately.

She advised I should meet the minister or senator from my state.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Some of us made contact with people who in turn ask for where something is going on at moment so they can make contact and connect.

Please, the informed ones should please help with a revised list of few gov't establishment that are currently recruiting/replacing or will be in the nearest future; A list agencies or not.

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Guys please i have a question, is online postgraduate programs from uk universities now accepted in Nigeria.
I want to do pgd in finance from university of London, but its online i dont know if its still accepted like a pgd from Nigerian university
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hussen24:

Dr Mahmud you mean?

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dtish:

I got in touch with minister of Finance and she said" I am not from her state so she can't help, on the other hand, she do not know me in person".

I pray the luck translate to job.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sammyimpostor:

Yes
Forget that man, He doesn't help people. Right from the time he was @state house and UBEC.

You know he was born and brought up @ Tudun wada, Kaduna. For the whole of that area he was not able to secure job even for one person.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
How sure of buying a slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
OcVoice:

Ok, Thanks. Thought you were talking about UNN
Unn,unizik, federal polytechnic oko ,uniport and federal polytechnic uwana Ebonyi state is on going.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes it is
Malikey:
Guys please i have a question, is online postgraduate programs from uk universities now accepted in Nigeria.
I want to do pgd in finance from university of London, but its online i dont know if its still accepted like a pgd from Nigerian university
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by napoleonbaba(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kizito55:

NSRMEA, NGSA, MIT and other research institutes in MMSD

Thank you, do you’ve any idea of the emolument package of any of the listed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Unn,unizik, federal polytechnic oko ,uniport and federal polytechnic uwana Ebonyi state is on going.
Dear Nwanyiogwashi,
Pls do you have any information as regards AMCON APL? Can you help me find out? Pls help a dying soul o! I want to know if I should still wait or move on.
Thank you.

Cc: TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 2:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Tammyanybody, thanks for all you do and may God bless you abundantly but it's been a while we saw your post here.
Engrbriggs, I am still asking after you. I hope you're fine? Please whoever is in contact with him just say something so we will know he's alright at least.
Alhaji Danqujigy, may Allah give you more wisdom and strengthen you in the good works you've been doing on this thread. Please, let us see/hear more of you again.

May this week open doors, make ways and send helpers our way.
Good morning everyone and have a fruitful week.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Iyajelili:
Tammyanybody, thanks for all you do and may God bless you abundantly but it's been a while we saw your post here.
Engrbriggs, I am still asking after you. I hope you're fine? Please whoever is in contact with him just say something so we will know he's alright at least.
Alhaji Danqujigy, may Allah give you more wisdom and strengthen you in the good works you've been doing on this thread. Please, let us see/hear more of you again.

Amen!
Good morning to you also

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nne good morning.Please help me out with getting a recruitment in any of the above named institution.Wishing a prosperous month ahead
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KreScendo(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nwanyi Oma, good morning.

Please I will need your assistance with Federal Polytechnic Unwana.
The school is in my town but we are always edged out during recruitments.
I have been submitting my CV and Application there for the past 6years.
Please assist me in any way you can.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Folarxn:
Hello!

Please is there any other agencies/commission/board under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management other than NEMA?

Also, does anyone knows entry level salary for National Orientation Agency (NOA) and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)?

Cc TammyAnybody �

Refugee Commission

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Iyajelili:

Amen, God bless everyone too

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Dtish:

Please I am from the said ministers state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lilting: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Ismailaaa:
Hmmm!

How much is the salary of fresh graduate in NAEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Aliyumichika:
Hello
Pls I need clarification on this under fthe ederal government ministries
1.Agency
2. Parastatals
3.Departments
Thank you all
Morning nairalanders, pls someone should help me differentiate this 3
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Refugee Commission

Thank you, sir. Really appreciate.

About the entry level salary for both NEMA and NOA? Please sir, any guidance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Dtish:

Please I DM you, kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ok, thanks. Any help to UNN please? Or any of the above. My connect no dey gree connect again

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: roteamee, khayrah2, Biokana(m), Mohisah, jude68769, Mahonnne, Wonderlaco(m), Zeedens, hannychic, Ucheclaw(m), spido(m), Miagro and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.