Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273682 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
I did not see any reason for this long epistle.... And I never take anyone for granted..

So I don't see any reason for your unnecessary reply.

Do have a nice day.
u see d pastors u're laughing at for fighting an IMAGINARY devil, d senator whose contact u are looking for might have an imaginary devil they are helping him to fight. And if u felt offended by that post I'm sorry about it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Gabicon20:

u see d pastors u're laughing at for fighting an IMAGINARY devil, d senator whose contact u are looking for might have an imaginary devil they are helping him to fight. And if u felt offended by that post I'm sorry about it.
Your post wasn't necessary bro as I stated before.

I said what I said about the pastors, and that's exactly what I know about them here.

Not offended, but don't jump into unnecessary conclusions.

Good day bro.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2021
bukhety:
Iyajelili thanks for all you do too. You are always asking after others
Id4sho thank you for your efforts.
May our days be blessed.
Thanks sis. Bless you too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
This commissioners have many family members on there neck too, even their villagers. Those slots were given to them as a gift and not necessary a state thing but a personal gift to them.
Have you meet your commissioner face to face?What relationship do you have with him?

Answer the above.
i beg to disagree on this, those slot are given to them to share to eligible applicants from their state. Am not also ignorant to the fact that the number of persons on their neck far outweigh the slots to be shared but that is not to say that the slot are their personal gift. it's not bad to help their family but they should also reserve some for people like us who are not related to them.. Thanks all the same for the motivation you are given to people here many persons are now beginning to engage their leaders.. Uhuru will certainly be achieved.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddieo(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Please what is her email address. Have been trying to send her a connection request since last year
Dtish:

Please I do not have her number
I only sent her a connection on LinkedIn and she accepted it... Then I tender my request to her..

If you're on LinkedIn, this is her real profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zeeshamsuna

If you're not from her state please don't go close.

Play safe on LinkedIn, scammers full there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Since you are from Enugu state message your FCC commissioner she has more than 20 slots there or meet arc bishop
Emmanuel chukwuma of Anglican, Enugu state,house member from Enugu state or senators.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
hotplate:

i beg to disagree on this, those slot are given to them to share to eligible applicants from their state. Am not also ignorant to the fact that the number of persons on their neck far outweigh the slots to be shared but that is not to say that the slot are their personal gift. it's not bad to help their family but they should also reserve some for people like us who are not related to them.. Thanks all the same for the motivation you are given to people here many persons are now beginning to engage their leaders.. Uhuru will certainly be achieved.

Sir I am not begging you to agree or disagree but I can tell you that those slots are personal slot for them and must not necessary been given to someone from FCC commissioner's state.I hope you know that this FCC commissioners also sell slots? A commissioner can decide to sell all his slots to people from other state.
There work is to monitor recruitment process.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=99503387] Hello Nwanyiogwashi!
Please can you give me any info if recruitment/replacement is currently or about happen under following agencies: UBEC, TETFUND, NUC, NCCE, JAMB and NBTEB? I will so much appreciate any info you can give me or anyone else out there that has info should please help me out thank you � Happy New Month!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sir I am not begging you to agree or disagree but I can tell you that those slots are personal slot for them and must not necessary been given to someone from FCC commissioner's state.I hope you know that this FCC commissioners also sell slots? A commissioner can decide to sell all his slots to people from other state.
Nwanyioma,
I quoted you twice to ask about AMCON recruitment, if you don't have any information, the least you could do is to answer and not ignore. Anyways, you are not obligated to. We move!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sweetboy96:

Wow same thing the minister of finance told me last year when I contacted her. She told me to contact the minister from my state (Oyo State), meanwhile till now I can’t his contact (I mean the minister from my state) Minister for youth and sport, Sunday Dare.

Please kindly respond to DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Asquare84:

from your narrative above you sound like a brilliant student, please i will advice you to always apply for a job on some platform such as jobberman, that was what landed me my current job, i was managing with a sale job in diamond bank before. i went to one office to another in abuja submitting my C.V guess what non of those organisation called me till date, not until i change strategy and started apply for job through jobberman, within a space of one month i start getting numerous interview from different organisation, that is what landed me my current job now without any god father (i currently work with a pension fund administrator) so if things are not working for you just change strategy

was going through past posts... gotta change strategy. Another thing was that the sales job gave you experience and an extra edge with your qualifications
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nenyezz:
Who are those to contact for unizik or oko? for Anambra indigenes pls
contact your state commissioner and indicate interest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You are right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hussen24:

Forget that man, He doesn't help people. Right from the time he was @state house and UBEC.

You know he was born and brought up @ Tudun wada, Kaduna. For the whole of that area he was not able to secure job even for one person.

This is not a good testimony, but I will keep hope alive.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good day guys and Happy New month.

Please who can help me with the number of the FCC member from Benue State.

Please help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please who can help me with the contact of the Executive Chairman of Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission. Chief Elias Mbam ..... thank you guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MajorGain(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
How do I get in touch with FCC commissioner for Abia State. Any help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gabicon20:

My brother listen 2her CAREFULLY and get it right. Though its not impossible but it is ALMOST impossible 4u 2 call these men anonymously and they will give u a job. They have brothers, sisters, nephews, nice, cousins, village people, church members, neighbours, friends, PA's, aides, junior colleagues, classmates from primary, secondary and university with children who are looking for job and d list is endless. And they still have 2 sell some 4d cash. Their numbers is almost useless 4u. look 4 som1 who they have maximum respect for, don't just tell them u need a job, build a selfless relationship with them and with time let them know ur predicament (sometimes they will be d ones 2 ask u) from that point they can take ur matter on their head and approach d influential man with ur CV if u're lucky things might just fall in place 4u. It doesn't happen spontaneously, its a process. Do not take people 4 granted, d poor man u see on d street like he has nothing 2 offer u might actually be one highly respected by d big man u need help 4rm for something he has done in the past, be good 2 people and wen ur time is ripe God will favour u. NB: I'm also in d labour market with u but that's wot I can offer 4rm my little experience. Gracias.
Factual

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=99495847]Unn,unizik, federal polytechnic oko ,uniport and federal polytechnic uwana Ebonyi state is on going.[/quote

Nwanyi oma, I called my contacts in oko polytechnic ,they said there is no recruitment now and they are doing conversion and promotion
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
perezeghi:

Apologies .....
But can you mention which ministries/agencies or parastatals are open for recruitment/employment or replacement as the case may be......

Thanks once agian

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=ikemeze post=99513233][/quote]
So you want them to tell you that they are recruiting grin sir oko polytechnic is recruiting secretly. 100%

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
bukhety:

Nwanyioma,
I quoted you twice to ask about AMCON recruitment, if you don't have any information, the least you could do is to answer and not ignore. Anyways, you are not obligated to. We move!

Ma please don't be offended angry i have a lot of quotes and mail from people, sometimes I Skip some quote unknowingly and beside i am a human being not a computer. Please don't be offended,I will get back to you before Wednesday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

So you want them to tell you that they are recruiting grin sir oko polytechnic is recruiting secretly. 100%

There is no recruitment going on in Federal Poly Oko right now, as am talking to you am in the school now, The Last recruitment
didn't end well.. I am not saying there won't be in the future but for now nothing... As per other school you mentioned you are 100%
accurate.. Thanks for your efforts and updates E no dey easy.. Cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mykcool:
contact your state commissioner and indicate interest.

@Nenyezz follow this advice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

There is no recruitment going on in Federal Poly Oko right now, as am talking to you am in the school now, The Last recruitment
didn't end well.. I am not saying there won't be in the future but for now nothing... As per other school you mentioned you are 100%
Oga recruitment is going on in oko poly I have seen it myself. she's correct about the oko poly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
real1000:
Oga recruitment is going on in oko poly I have seen it myself. she's correct about the oko poly.

Lol... hope you have collected your APL abi grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

Lol... hope you have collected your APL abi grin
Oga someone I know collected her APL last week and she stay at up Lagos oko.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

Really? Sir please confirm well maybe your source isnt telling you stuff. I was asked if I needed the to take an offer there by the connect I earlier saud about, but Nope. I earn better.

I asked about cbn sometime before but yea, something is likely going to happen there this month to April...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
real1000:
Oga someone I know collected her APL last week and she stay at up Lagos oko.

Thats not true, I schooled in Federal Poly Oko, Work with the school, and currently very very close to the office the APL will come out from
so if I disagree I know why I said so... The last Apl The school shared was briefly after Covid thats around September..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

Thats not true, I schooled in Federal Poly Oko, Work with the school, and currently very very close to the office the APL will come out from
so if I disagree I know why I said so... The last Apl The school shared was briefly after Covid thats around September..
Schooling in oko doesn't qualify you to know everything going on in that school. I repeat oko is recruiting oga,I know people in oko more than you do but let it end here.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
talk2comrado:

The last thing I will do here is to give people fake information here.So you accepted that I'm 100% accurate in other school? Lolz you seems to angry that I brought the recruitment to the public grin or maybe you're expecting some thing there too and you don't want people to troop there grin sir work harder and stop discouraging people here.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chatacool, Whiterose21, Ermm, mikailu, Ytadzabia, goldendessy(m), Slimkkkk, Tobioba1, ufelirahmat and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.