Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6308040 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

On which parastatal please?
Firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Does FIRS gives upfront and 13 months allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sure thing
Aliyumichika:
Does FIRS gives upfront and 13 months allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:
Happy weekend to y'all.

Please, between a Senator and a federal character commissioner who has more influence in getting a job with grade A, Federal Agency?

Thanks.

A senator has more chances cos his friends and colleagues might be heading the committee while most federal character commissioners are having issues with their chairperson Hajia Dankaka over slots for some juicy parastatals
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
bangalee1:

A senator has more chances cos his friends and colleagues might be heading the committee while most federal character commissioners are having issues with their chairperson Hajia Dankaka over slots for some juicy parastatals

Thanks.

But, if the commissioner is on the good stand with the chairman, good agency can fall in place for the commissioner?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.

But, if the commissioner is on the good stand with the chairman, good agency can fall in place for the commissioner?

sure

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Aliyumichika:

Firs
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.

Of course.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Boss Na Federal character o... No job take place without them approved and believe me dem dey always take slot but before now many people don't focus on them... They have different commite just like that of senetors and if your FCC chair any agency believe me he can do wonders..

Ibrahim94:
Happy weekend to y'all.

Please, between a Senator and a federal character commissioner who has more influence in getting a job with grade A, Federal Agency?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please what is "Upfront"?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nothing for now

Hello
Pls. is there any info about NIA recruitment?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrbasHH: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please what's the meaning or full meaning of APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
nasiest:
Sure thing
the new chairman has refused to pay upfront, even special packages that Fowler to give out to his staff has stopped. I don't know what went wrong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adeleketj: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who can work in FIRS. Can a 2.2 graduate bsc, 28years old work there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gartol:
the new chairman has refused to pay upfront, even special packages that Fowler to give out to his staff has stopped. I don't know what went wrong

So no more allowances?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adeleketj:

Someone dear to me who happened to be around 33 yrs got FIRS as Tax officer 2, late year 2019.

All depends on your 5G connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gartol:

Please do you know when letters would be out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adeleketj:
3rd full ground there
Adeleketj:
3rd full ground therecry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oh...too bad, including old members of staff? For the new intake I think they've received little allowances asides their basic salaries. Heard they will soon review their salary scale self, meaning improved pay.
Gartol:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Someone dear to me who happened to be around 33 yrs got FIRS as Tax officer 2, late year 2019.

What grade is this please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adeleketj: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Can someone who studied a life science course work there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes

Adeleketj:
Who crycan work in FIRS. Can a 2.2 graduate bsc, 28years old work there?
kiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Asherkwesi:

So no more allowances?.
none for now just basic salary. Nami hasn't paid any since he was appointed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
nasiest:
Oh...too bad, including old members of staff? For the new intake I think they've received little allowances asides their basic salaries. Heard they will soon review their salary scale self, meaning improved pay.
I don't know about old members but the new staffs have been derived the numerous allowances Fowler used to pay when he was there. Yeah you are right there have been a few peanuts allowances but definitely not like Fowler's time. During Fowler's time they might just credit you at anytime of the month and tag it as medical bla bla bla. So far the money is on ground. Maybe because nami just got In though. Once he is settled he might look into it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
nasiest:
yeah they will look Into it. You know he has been recruitment massively underground since he resumed office so he might just want to be careful. Firs offices in Abuja now are getting filled up more than ever
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Please do you know when letters would be out?
No I don't.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adeleketj: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
gr8femfred:
Yes

kiss
Can a life science graduates apply or aspire to work there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
nasiest:
FCDA should be around 80k+ and TETFUND should be around 200k+

Fcda 80k

hmmm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thanks.
But, if the commissioner is on the good stand with the chairman, good agency can fall in place for the commissioner

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, Newcastle2023(m), CreekOne and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.