Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248207 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2021
bangalee1:
Do federal government agencies still consider age and class of degree?
If you have a strong connection it won't matter as your connection covers you, just make sure your certificate is not forged as during verification if discovered no connect can save you then. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Abduloojava:

Please what is the salary for graduate trainee

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cbn4main: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2021
DGs of most juicy fg Agencies are very selective in honouring recommendation letters. For eg, NDDC chairman will never honour such letters from house member in committee of Agriculture. I would suggest you find out the committee the Honourable member belongs to and then pursue those ones.
leadborn:
My honourable that I met through a family member told me yesterday after listening to my story that I'm free to come and collect recommendation letter anytime i want. Please, how do I make use of this opportunity? When is the right time to collect such letter? Which agency is currently accepting recommendation letters? Is this kind of parole sure?
Cc Sir TammyAnybody and the rest, please

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
cbn4main:
DGs of most juicy fg Agencies are very selective in honouring recommendation letters. For eg, NDDC chairman will never honour such letters from house member in committee of Agriculture. I would suggest you find out the committee the Honourable member belongs to and then pursue those ones.
Correct for most agencies and parastatals the supervisory minister will be most effective. Recommendation letter will only work where the senator or reps is recognized if you know what I mean and it will still require follow up and negotiation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pls is anyone knows weda something is going on in University of agriculture makurdi, or any latest abt it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
DUNKA:
Correct for most agencies and parastatals the supervisory minister will be most effective. Recommendation letter will only work where the senator or reps is recognized if you know what I mean and it will still require follow up and negotiation
Hello,, please is there any difference between agencies and parastatals? if there is, pls what's d difference? Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Any info on NDLEA RECRUITMENT? Though I wasn't shortlisted when the list came out in January, can I still have hope there or move on? cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[code][/code]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Aliyumichika:

Hello,, please is there any difference between agencies and parastatals? if there is, pls what's d difference? Tnx
no difference
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Any info on NDLEA RECRUITMENT? Though I wasn't shortlisted when the list came out in January, can I still have hope there or move on? cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[code][/code]
To save yourself hbp just consider the former recruitment as dead and buried. Marwa will do a fresh recruitment with his own personal interests to take care of
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
DUNKA:
To save yourself hbp just consider the former recruitment as dead and buried. Marwa will do a fresh recruitment with his own personal interests to take care of
hmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
DUNKA:
no difference
Tnx bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by glo12(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oh God, send me a helper. Someone who can help me secure a good federal government job in Abuja ���

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
glo12:
Oh God, send me a helper. Someone who can help me secure a good federal government job in Abuja ���
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
SlaveofGod:
This inspired me...How I wish...

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/.................

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

I pray a favor like this locates me!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yomi96(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
DUNKA:
If you have a strong connection it won't matter as your connection covers you, just make sure your certificate is not forged as during verification if discovered no connect can save you then. All the best
pls during verification,is the original certificate collected? And sent to the sch or nysc to confirm?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
E no get watin God no fit do... Happy sunday..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
yomi96:
pls during verification,is the original certificate collected? And sent to the sch or nysc to confirm?
during documentation all your originals are sighted and copies submitted. It is that copy that is sent to your various schools and nysc etc for verification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Except1: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello my people

is there any person that have gotten job slot from his or her FCC commissioner so far

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
DUNKA:
during documentation all your originals are sighted and copies submitted. It is that copy that is sent to your various schools and nysc etc for verification
What if for ur University for instance u only have ur statement of result and not originals
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
freddybonz:

What if for ur University for instance u only have ur statement of result and not originals
my green file (cus it green) has d statement and original photocopies in it which is kept in exams and records office of the Senate building. Things have changed now due to computer records, certificate number is there for a reason. it can be queried easily (high institution & NYSC).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
id4sho:

my green file (cus it green) has d statement and original photocopies in it which is kept in exams and records office of the Senate building. Things have changed now due to computer records, certificate number is there for a reason. it can be queried easily (high institution & NYSC).
Okay, but I mean can you use ur statement of result for documentation and later bring ur certificate during screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
freddybonz:

Okay, but I mean can you use ur statement of result for documentation and later bring ur certificate during screening?
Hope urs got no expiry date? if it does, pay for original ASAP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
id4sho:

Hope urs got no expiry date? if it does, pay for original ASAP
They is no expiry date written on it, my school hasn't done convocation for us yet so that's their excuse for not giving us the certificate but anyways I guess I might just go to the admin block when I have the time and see how I can get it whatever way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Except1:
Hello my people

is there any person that have gotten job slot from his or her FCC commissioner so far

Yours might be different, never stop believing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
leadborn:
My honourable that I met through a family member told me yesterday after listening to my story that I'm free to come and collect recommendation letter anytime i want. Please, how do I make use of this opportunity? When is the right time to collect such letter? Which agency is currently accepting recommendation letters? Is this kind of parole sure?
Cc Sir TammyAnybody and the rest, please

Recommendation letters don't work anymore. He should make a call for you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
ShadowM:

Recommendation letters is the highest scams so far they have been using to deceive the children of nobody. Meanwhile i heard CBN governor goes to the house of this cabals with appointment letters for their children. It’s well

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
SlaveofGod:
This inspired me...How I wish...

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/.................

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

May God continue to bless you richly for helping one of us seeking for job to be happily employed. God bless you the General manager.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 3:10am On Mar 22, 2021
ShadowM:

True WhatsApp chat and phone call 100 times more effective grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 3:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Recommendation letters is the highest scams so far they have been using to deceive the children of nobody. Meanwhile i heard CBN governor goes to the house of this cabals with appointment letters for their children. It’s well
they will just give you recommendation letter just to get you off their back but they themselves know it will not work if a senator or reps cannot make personal visits or calls directly to the people that matter fir any fgn job know that you are on a long thing. Don't fall for recommendation letter scam/ setup

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Ussydon:
Good morning sir
I sent a mail to you sir. Kindly check your inbox sir
Thank you. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkyrash(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.