Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255410 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.

But, if the commissioner is on the good stand with the chairman, good agency can fall in place for the commissioner?

Very well, They have chances. Pray and don't relent

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Do federal government agencies still consider age and class of degree?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes, some agencies do that
bangalee1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Once u get d connect...dats all

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
HarunaWest:
Good morning fellow job seekers.
Please I will like to know if there is any top Government agency or parastatal recruiting at the moment?
I intend to submit my C.V to a topshot. So I will like to be armed with options in case he obliges me.
Thank you.

Please any info you get kindly let me too I’m very interested as I’m looking for such information before going to meet connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Antznette1:

Good morning. Please who can help with salary for fcda and tetfund. Thank you

Please anything going at Tetfund?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=opefid post=100055422][/quote]

I've replied you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please do agencies and parastatals need waivers to conduct replacements ? or they can just issue APLs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
FCC most give waiver.. I knw some FCC Commissioner who stand out

Eldinot4:
Please do agencies and parastatals need waivers to conduct replacements ? or they can just issue APLs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
gr8femfred:

Stand out as how?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by goldtosure: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nairalanders please I need federal government job. Please who can help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
gr8femfred:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes na...nobody can withhold the allowances, he is probably trying to settle down and he is also trying to put a stop to replacements but then again fowler did more replacements than him na.
Gartol:
I don't know about old members but the new staffs have been derived the numerous allowances Fowler used to pay when he was there. Yeah you are right there have been a few peanuts allowances but definitely not like Fowler's time. During Fowler's time they might just credit you at anytime of the month and tag it as medical bla bla bla. So far the money is on ground. Maybe because nami just got In though. Once he is settled he might look into it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
E small abi? Naso e be o.. grin
Vasgas:

Fcda 80k

hmmm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
You know some of them use to sell slot and don't command respect but no agency chairman don't respect him and he don't sell slots... I won't want to mention name

Ibrahim94:

Stand out as how?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
gr8femfred:

You know some of them use to sell slot and don't command respect but no agency chairman don't respect him and he don't sell slots... I won't want to mention name

Pls...let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Naso Unilorin recruitment ended abruptly without employing 1/8 of people that did interview. It's well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2021
This inspired me...How I wish...

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/.................

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 21, 2021
SlaveofGod:

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2021
SlaveofGod:

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

So things like this still happens.
God bless him.
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=SlaveofGod post=100062135]This inspired me...How I wish...

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2021
SlaveofGod:

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Chiaaa what a good news to read this Sunday morning. Congratulations I thank God for u....... May God bless the soul that did this 4 u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leadborn: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2021
My honourable that I met through a family member told me yesterday after listening to my story that I'm free to come and collect recommendation letter anytime i want. Please, how do I make use of this opportunity? When is the right time to collect such letter? Which agency is currently accepting recommendation letters? Is this kind of parole sure?
Cc Sir TammyAnybody and the rest, please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Vanbravo:
Good day to you all.

Galaxy Backbone salary for new entry please?

Please anything is happening there like recruitment or replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Antznette1(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Izra27:

Please anything going at Tetfund?

I dont know. Just asking for some1. Please still on the same tetfund subject, will it be wise for some1 earning more than 500k in a private firm, switch to tetfund kos he is 'unhappy', if yes which position should he ask for? (Like 10 years post grad experience)

Ps i truly don't know if anything is happening there. A connect is asking please. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Joedominic723:
a colleague of mine got a job at National institute of transport technology (NITT) , he resumed this week, you can still talk to your connect
Please what is the salary for graduate trainee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Antznette1:

I dont know. Just asking for some1. Please still on the same tetfund subject, will it be wise for some1 earning more than 500k in a private firm, switch to tetfund kos he is 'unhappy', if yes which position should he ask for? (Like 10 years post grad experience)

Ps i truly don't know if anything is happening there. A connect is asking please. Thank you
what's the persons qualification SSCE,ND,HND,DEGREE, MSC,PHD, PRO.CERT.
All these matters, PRO.CERT. and that experience can get him level 12. Better connect can put him in his right or higher position. CHEERS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Antznette1:

He wont end that much at Tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2021
jaytomalex:

E go shock you
Not all you read online is true. mayb including upfront for engineers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubsan12, Apalara1, NgFeds, DanIduh06, Daklo, TariqK, Alfredd16, Eyenkuzi, tokaiki, Daolowu, Clemzoo, spido(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.