Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246461 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I need testimony from the ones I shared here.people that visited their federal character commissioners,senators and other influential people should share their experiences and testimonies here to encourage people to share more information.

Good morning ma'am,
I trust you're doing great!
Please, I'm still waiting for your response.
If there's any other means I can reach you, please do let me know.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enambobo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please any idea on how much SAIPEM pays its staff for Entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Recommendation letters is the highest scams so far they have been using to deceive the children of nobody. Meanwhile i heard CBN governor goes to the house of this cabals with appointment letters for their children. It’s well

I know my own and my own knows me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Someone close to a senator requested letter of recommendation to a particular juicy agency , but because of the closeness of the person the guy went through to the senator, senator told him, it's not a matter of letter, that the person should send his details and credentials.

Be like recommendation letter na wash true true

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
TariqK:

I've replied you.
Pls. check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls is there anyone that have the idea weda something is going on in Federal University of agriculture makurdi or any latest pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls is there anyone that have the idea weda something is going on in Federal University of agriculture makurdi or any latest pls
Yeaa, but it's based on serious connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Middleborn: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
mohisd:
APL same day with documentation..

Please tell me what is required for FIRS documentation? What documents are we to present? i will appreciate if someone gives me this info.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adamayinla:

Yeah.. I visited someone's office and while waiting, i saw the them compiling shortlisted names of employment for the university, and when i enquired the Assistant told me those names where compiled long ago. That the Chairman FCC or probably one of the Commissioners gave his madam to runs it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Middleborn:

Please tell me what is required for FIRS documentation? What documents are we to present? i will appreciate if someone gives me this info.

Note that this is for all MDAs documentation, not just FIRS

Primary school leaving certificate
Olevel certificate - waec or neco with credits of essential subjects
University / polytechnic certificate (statement of result can suffice too)
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
Local government of origin certificate
Curriculum Vitae (CV)

In case of name change, attached court affidavit & newspaper publication for change of name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bluev:

Yeah.. I visited someone's office and while waiting, i saw the them compiling shortlisted names of employment for the university, and when i enquired the Assistant told me those names where compiled long ago. That the Chairman FCC or probably one of the Commissioners gave his madam to runs it.
pls I will be very glad if u can add me up on WhatsApp I have some questions to ask pls. Let talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Middleborn:

have you been called for documentation from FIRS or any update or new development on ground?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adamayinla:
pls I will be very glad if u can add me up on WhatsApp I have some questions to ask pls. Let talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aabdulrasheed: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls ,I like to work with SERVICOM
Any connect ?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
I don't even know how long it will take cooperate affairs commission to release appointment letters. This particular parastatal tire me oooo haba

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Edondo2018:
I don't even know how long it will take cooperate affairs commission to release appointment letters. This particular parastatal tire me oooo haba

Which parastatal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizito55: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
SlaveofGod:
This inspired me...How I wish...

"Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/.................

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

My divine helper please locate me ��

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Middleborn:

Please have they called you? Answer please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Which parastatal?
but he mentioned it na.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Which parastatal?

Read what I posted again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
How much is the salary for a bsc graduate at forestry research institute of Nigeria (FRIN?)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Edondo2018:
drop's your digit make we talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Those who took the risk and believed that we all cant be scammers in Nigeria had their appointment approved already. One immigration slot for a secondarian and one for a degree holder still( needed. It is to be concluded today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Those who took the risk and believed that we all cant be scammers in Nigeria had their appointment approved already. One immigration slot for a secondarian and one for a degree holder still( needed. It is to be concluded today. If you are interested. First come, first serve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
I saw some posts about firs earlier in the thread, pls any new developments? The month is almost over
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
freddybonz:
I saw some posts about firs earlier in the thread, pls any new developments? The month is almost over

Co ask o.
Edondo? Any news? The month is almost over o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Middleborn: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Asherkwesi:

Please have they called you? Answer please.

No, i haven't been called. My Sponsor has just asked me to get my documents ready.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
insperyadyou:
Those who took the risk and believed that we all cant be scammers in Nigeria had their appointment approved already. One immigration slot for a secondarian and one for a degree holder still( needed. It is to be concluded today. If you are interested. First come, first serve

let them testify now. since they are mostly here. no body is fighting with you guys fa. all people want is assurance from those that contacted you here and secure the job. and that is not much to ask if you are really a business minded guy and honestly you cant blame them. in fact that would also benefit you and boost your integrity and also bring you new customers and make your business easier in a way that you dont have to come to nairaland looking for people. so if you see it from business perspective, its a win - wn for you and those asking

peace.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Middleborn:

No, i haven't been called. My Sponsor has just asked me to get my documents ready.

Opooor.
Congratulations.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Umar Musa yaradua press bottom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
How much is the salary for a bsc graduate at forestry research institute of Nigeria (FRIN?)
@ Adekunlegold is there something going on in FRIN? Please respond.i have been chatting with the DG....

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Matmaye, Newcastle2023(m), Prince806(m), haruna20, dave00733(m), Joeadah, Ziggyzigzag, Users2000, avsadeeq0(m), POLS, Brightlight123 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.