Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223556 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2021
Abduloojava:

Please how about National Lottery Trust Fund salary for Bsc

No idea, sorry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by psalmsonovic(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2021
Please sirs/ma, I am a recent graduate of Economics. If there is anyone that has a legit slot for any FG dept or agency job relating to finance or economics, I would to be helped. As long as it is legit. We would negotiate pay.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Kaeboy post=101653963]
Which agency?[/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 5:29pm On May 13, 2021
Pls my helper should assist a mother of 3 to get a civil service job in Benin biko. All this Apl flying around should reach me, I don't mind sharing the salary with my helper for an agreed period of months, I am honest in my dealings that is why I don't change my moniker anyhow, so that my fellow nairalanders will know who they are dealing with. Pls assist me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 7:05pm On May 13, 2021
NERC advert coming soon..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 13, 2021
Ermm:

For real
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2021
Ermm:

Wow... And I heard they pay real big o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 8:36pm On May 13, 2021
please, any news on federal university recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 9:29pm On May 13, 2021
Any genuine slot pls? I am ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 10:04pm On May 13, 2021
Pls any latest concerning federal uni of makurdi pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 5:43am On May 14, 2021
TammyAnybody:

For real

Sure, From the horses mouth "In a couple of weeks"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2021
Ermm:

Please, how soon will it be?

Like how much is the pay for an entry-level?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 8:47am On May 14, 2021
TammyAnybody:

For real
Please what's salary at National Lottery Trust Fund for Bsc. And do they have upfront...very urgent Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:13am On May 14, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.

How soon? Truly I don't know, all I heard is in a couple of weeks

How much is the pay? That too I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2021
TammyAnybody:

For real
good morning bro and happy sallah it's been awhile. hope all is well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2021
Please my people I'm using God to beg. If there's any legit available job slot please hook-up me. Especially in any of the federal ministry. I'm ready to be pay after documentation or I pay half first with a lawyer documenting the entire process.

I'm totally ready. Just be genuine please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2021
Asquare84:
Guys I am opportune to buy about 6 slot for my love ones @ federal capital territory administration, the price for the slot is 400 k each, the price is cheaper because no middle men is involved.
I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Thanks.

NERC pays well and it is the best agency to work in the Power sector. Although I do not know the exact amount but it should be above 250k.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2021
Anfieldboss:

NERC pays well and it is the best agency to work in the Power sector. Although I do not know the exact amount but it should be above 250k.

With allowances and upfronts?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2021
Anfieldboss:

Thanks you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 11:35am On May 14, 2021
CBNwords:

With allowances and upfronts?

Yeah

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
Please, any news on INEC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2021
Happy Sallah my BOSSES Danqujigy and TammyAnybody. May all our desires be fullfil sooner than later

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:06am On May 15, 2021
Happy weekend to everyone!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rotex111(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2021
Misscheery:
Happy weekend to everyone!
Wish you same
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Thank you Sir. For those of you that sent me an inbox during Ramadan pls pardon me for not replying, I am fully back online now. Please accept my apology.

Maimakawa:
Happy Sallah my BOSSES Danqujigy and TammyAnybody.
May all our desires be fullfil sooner than later

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2021
I saw 3 people with project Development institute (Proda) Appointment letters yesterday,Salary is over 100k.

They're going to recruit over 300 people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I saw 3 people with project Development institute (Proda) Appointment letters yesterday,Salary is over 100k.

Good morning to you,

Please do you know much about the agency Evang. Mrs Joan Mrakpor heads in Delta State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning to you,

Please do you know much about the agency Evang. Mrs Joan Mrakpor heads in Delta State?

Hon. Mrs. Joan Onyemaechi Mrakpor is the Director general of
Delta State capital territory development Agency (DSCTDA) one of her work is beautification of capital territory and demolition of illegal structures.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

anyway to help us without connect??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 8:37am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hon. Mrs. Joan Onyemaechi Mrakpor is the Director general of
Delta State capital territory development Agency (DSCTDA) one of her work is beautification of capital territory and demolition of illegal structures.
Alright, the self-acclaimed "Ada Anioma" is really doing well in the beautification of Asaba...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Alright, the self-acclaimed "Ada Anioma" is really doing well in the beautification of Asaba...

Yea she's doing very well in Asaba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kot1917(m), jufurma, Rems20(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.