Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220229 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vresbaby: 9:16pm On May 16, 2021
Thanks@ Barbiturate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
nasiest:
He is usually given a slot or slots once an agency under his supervision is recruiting. If he wants to help you secure a job, the only thing he needs from you is your full name. Anything short of that means he is only playing around with your intelligence.

Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
@Nwanyiogwashi sir please kindly assistant me by send you number to me. I have something vital to discuss with you sir. For God's sake please sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

What is delaying appointment letters is the issue of ippis,so be patient.
Thanks Ma, this has rekindled my hope. Ï nearly gave up after waiting for months since I submitted my CV to a Rector of one the Fed Polytechnics through à Senator without any news up till date.
Ï just pray the IPPIS issue Will be resolved soonest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:06pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

What is delaying appointment letters is the issue of ippis,so be patient.

Sister good evening. Abeg I send you mail. Please reply. Thanks

Thanks for your good work here. God will reward you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2021
Izra27:
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi
Hello Nwanyiogwashi! Please are you aware of any federal University that is currently employing, I got your information about Oko poly, Unizik too late or can I still send my documents over there, please I’m looking for Federal University that’s accepting application. Any info will be very much appreciate, please is very urgent

Try Federal university Wukari.
They're currently recruiting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Letfixit: 10:46pm On May 16, 2021
Paramilitary1:
All she does is how best she can be a blessing to us here. I pray God bless her moves for us in Jesus name
The way you're praising this girl. I hope no be say she dey use your head.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Letfixit: 10:49pm On May 16, 2021
I hope all of una no dey fool una self for this girl like this. Shey she be say she wan travel out. Nwayiogwashi the cruise

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:

Why using a new moniker? Why not post with the one we all know of? If you want to spite any, you're free but don't create a different moniker to distract the sanctity of this loving thread please.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
I hope all of una no dey fool una self for this girl like this. Shey she be say she wan travel out. Nwayiogwashi the cruise

You create a new moniker just to insult me,sir/ma I am travelling on Thursday.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
For you to think I have your time right now is your greatest mistake. I am very busy with my life. Just to add, you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:16pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Aunty mi please you dont need to waste your energy on such people, positive vibes only.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You owe him/her no explanation. For all you do, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Letfixit: 11:20pm On May 16, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Aunty mi please you dont need to waste your energy on such people, positive vibes only.
This one is even calling her Aunty. Unemployment in Nigeria. Una don dey fool una self for so long na. The excuse now be say I dey travel out

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
This one is even calling her Aunty. Unemployment in Nigeria. Una don dey fool una self for so long na. The excuse now be say I dey travel out

If you show me your real moniker i promise you, I will make sure you
get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

You have till Monday 10am
The game is on you cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

The game is on you cool

Should I send my C.V?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:39pm On May 16, 2021
Gimli:

Should I send my C.V?
Are you the one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
Power. Game on you. @Nwanyiogwashi my dear sister, abeg give better people o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Letfixit: 11:42pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
I no need am. Give it to those licking your ass. Those calling you aunty and big sister needs it more than I do. Cruise Master

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:43pm On May 16, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Power. Game on you. @Nwanyiogwashi my dear sister, abeg give better people o
I need to keep he/she busy.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool

Sis, abeg reason Heineken

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:44pm On May 16, 2021
I never sleep o. I dey watch
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:44pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
I no need am. Give it to those licking your ass. Those calling you aunty and big sister needs it more than I do. Cruise Master

Sleep over it,this is faceless forum.

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Are you the one?

Nop..I am not sis....just want to try my luck joor.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 11:48pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool

I beg i need am too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
Nwa, please prove this clown wrong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:53pm On May 16, 2021
Letfixit:
so if i call her Aunty are you the one buying my data, fowl enta your mouth there!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I need to keep he/she busy.
please give better people he just wanted your attention in a silly way, na strategy, he does not desrve it!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:58pm On May 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sleep over it,this is faceless forum.

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.
he is referring/insulting me please do well to give me as he said. I will come and testify to his shame.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2021
Mustaphasaheed:
Please help me house. A senator want to give me a recommendation letter where are they recruiting that I can take it to?
He'll just suffer you Dan uwa to be frank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2021
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:12am On May 17, 2021
Letfixit:

Hahahaha I can bet with my certificate that this fellow wished he/she could swallow up his faeces and come up with his real moniker, e for better for you o, no go let village people do you something o grin grin grin

Ride on sir, I've not laughed for so long

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MessiisGoat, Carsprayer22, BrutusOj(m), nikwes, TariqK, mikkyvelly and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.