Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269115 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 8:51am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yea she's doing very well in Asaba.
I had a chat with her concerning the Delta Civil Service Commission recruitment, and if she could assist me with the position I applied for, she asked me of my location, and I told her, but she hasn't replied.... Though, I am being hopeful

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2021
danqujigy:
Thank you Sir. For those of you that sent me an inbox during Ramadan pls pardon me for not replying, I am fully back online now. Please accept my apology.

Eid Mubarak boss, welcome back
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:04am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I saw 3 people with project Development institute (Proda) Appointment letters yesterday,Salary is over 100k.

They're going to recruit over 300 people.
Please if you have the means to help me secure a job there, I will be forever grateful to you. Thanks for your kind consideration.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I saw 3 people with project Development institute (Proda) Appointment letters yesterday,Salary is over 100k.

Goodevening dear sister, how's everything. I checked on you via mails. Hope you're good.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2021
Any person with Information regarding NNRA (Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Agency) that will be helpful and benefit those of us here interested in it. Please, do well to share with us. Thank you and remain blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 11:14am On May 15, 2021
I'm from delta state, really need a job...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2021
Good morning house, please how much is Level 12 step 3 paid in National Orientation Agency? And is it true their salary is been worked on, Pls don't neglect my question. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good Morning Nwanyiogwashi, Trust you're doing great. I thought you travelled already?

Please do you know anything about Federal Institutions up north? Like which one is giving out APL at the moment? Thank you in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kejykejy: 11:59am On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello, kindly help me secure a job via ur connection. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PythonLearner: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Ponytail22:
A good Samaritan should please help me with a job. I reside in Abeokuta. I have HND in Statistics.
thanks.

Hello, I was going through your posts , I noticed you apply into NIS? Were you shortlisted?

Good to know we studied same course.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
PythonLearner:

Hello, I was going through your posts , I noticed you apply into NIS? Were you shortlisted?

Good to know we studied same course.
Hello, I sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PythonLearner: 12:08pm On May 15, 2021
Rogersmith:

Hello, I sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Thanks

Alright bro. I have messaged you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hanty please??

Lemme ask this question; where una dey see all this APLs? Shey you'll not cut soap for me??

Me self wan dey see APLs too���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello sis.. long time, hope you are good and fine .. Sent you mail. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sikpa04(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
Any information on Nigeria Customs?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Pacypatty:
Good morning house, please how much is Level 12 step 3 paid in National Orientation Agency? And is it true their salary is been worked on, Pls don't neglect my question. Thank you

it on Conpass scale. so it should be around 11k0-120k after tax
. forget that thing, its same story with FCC and Nipost that their salary would be review soon. but the soon never reach. nothing serious going on about salary of those agencies.
Conpass is just that Bad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tabawababy(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2021
UtilityRational:

. forget that thing, its same story with FCC and Nipost that their salary would be review soon. but the soon never reach. nothing serious going on about salary of those agencies.
Pls how much does a lecturer earn in a Federal Polytechnic? Entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=101707246]I saw 3 people with project Development institute (Proda) Appointment letters yesterday,Salary is over 100k.

Welcome back..how goes your trips..hope you bought bread and fish for us?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 4:24pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pls assist me ma...I live in Benin, I am a graduate of Zoology and a mother of 3. My phone no is 08137802306.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
UtilityRational:

Thank you for the response
I hope soon their salary will be reviewed, they do alot and yet receiving so low...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2021
Tabawababy:
Pls how much does a lecturer earn in a Federal Polytechnic? Entry level.

110+ after tax,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolexpal: 5:52pm On May 15, 2021
Please Who knows about citizen and leadership training centre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 7:18pm On May 15, 2021
UtilityRational:

Conpss you meant
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vibrant: 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please help a married sister who has a master's degree in Applied geophysics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Conpss you meant

yeah. sory for the typo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hon. Mrs. Joan Onyemaechi Mrakpor is the Director general of
Delta State capital territory development Agency (DSCTDA) one of her work is beautification of capital territory and demolition of illegal structures.

Sist, good evening, thank God you're fine, I've tried reaching out to you via mail some days ago...

Hope your day went well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
Please what's the estimate of a graduate assistant in a state University?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 9:08pm On May 15, 2021
How much is the salary of a non teaching staff in a University
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:21pm On May 15, 2021
UtilityRational:

110+ after tax,
Please how about National Lottery Trust Fund salary for graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

good evening please can you help a sister secure a job though I reside in ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good evening please can you help a sister secure a job though I reside in ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Asquare412, AbdulAnaba(m), Sadiq4764, Hussen240, Gboy4444, achorladey, holygenius3(m), Alfredd16, RealAbba and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.