Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255788 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:16am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sleep over it,this is faceless forum.

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.

Nne biko leave that fellow abeg, even Jesus while on Earth had many antagonists, not to talk of we humans... Abeg look into the needs of deserving people here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2021
Abduloojava:

Please how about National Lottery Trust Fund salary for graduate

i have no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 1:33am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

If you show me your real moniker i promise you, I will make sure you
get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

You have till Monday 10am
The game is on you cool

Ok you win......this is my real moniker.
give me the NSITF please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 1:59am On May 17, 2021
So is people that attacked you that you wanna start helping now abi?
Okay na, just continue
Nwanyiogwashi:

get PRODA or Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Appointment letter on or before Wednesday this week.

The game is on you cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2021
Please how much is the current NDLEA salary for narcotic officer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 6:22am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
My sister, am very certain I need the NSITF apl more than he does because an antagonist will always be an antagonist. Please don't waste it on a proud fellow that would take it for granted. Help a jobless mum of 3 please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gimli(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2021
burg93:

Ok you win......this is my real moniker.
give me the NSITF please

@NWanyi.... That's not Is real moniker....it's one of is alternate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance.
Plz kindly keep me busy so I can be useful to myself ,my country my family and be in position to help people too like you and be of help to you in anyway later in life if the needs arises
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 6:45am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody

Abeg Bring it to me o Oga mi, and if na for sale how much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Powern: 7:04am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody

My Brother , am very certain I need this NABDA apl more than ever Help a jobless Father of 5 please. Am ever willing to discuss business. Please graciously pm me lets talk I have exhausted mine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19am On May 17, 2021
Powern:

My Brother , am very certain I need this NABDA apl more than ever Help a jobless Father of 5 please. Am ever willing to discuss business. Please graciously pm me lets talk I have exhausted mine.
His number is in one of his post. Utilize it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 7:33am On May 17, 2021
Good morning all, please any updates on the pef second list talked about a while ago? and which A tier agencies are recruiting soon?Many thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Foxie: 7:50am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please I'm very interested in this, if God lays it upon your heart to help me. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 8:13am On May 17, 2021
House Is it that some of this FCC commissioner are not aware of what is happening in their commission because my commissioner isn't always inform of happenings around him cc tammyanybody nwanyiogwashi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2021
Na wah for this country Sha!
NSITF that I passed test and 2 interviews, after paying about #1500 to register for the recruitment in 2011. I still have the receipt sef! My name was shortchanged. Na people wey no pass through the process above, finally get the Apl.

Now, Aunty wan give this guy NSITF job next tomorrow, if him gree show him true self!

Nwayinoma, make my case touch ur heart na.....biko kwanu!
I appreciate that you respond to my mail sometimes, abeg reason my mata make I for no lost

CC Nwanyiogwashi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:

Bro I'm very much interested, please I need it. Please tell me the terms and conditions or can I dm you in ur mail for details?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Birdsky: 8:32am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool

Ma, please can I send my CV instead? God bless you as you reply me positively smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
WHY WASTE ONE'S LIFE PROVING A POINTLESS POINTS TO OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool

Good Morning Ma,

My Prayers are always with you and your loved ones, been following up what you’ve been doing for people here... more grace Ma.

I am a graduate of Accounting and I reside in Abuja,
Would be happy if you could assist me, even if it’s a contract job, anything is manageable.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 9:26am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

pls I need your help on this pls help out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
SORRY.
Wat I mean my friend just got NABDA APL this month cutcee of our Sen. So kindly contact your connect if you've any.
But know how to post it here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:35am On May 17, 2021
Osaro4u2k:
Please how much is the current NDLEA salary for narcotic officer?

Little over 130k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
SORRY.
Wat I mean my friend just got NABDA APL this month cutcee of our Sen. So kindly contact your connect if you've any.
But know how to post it here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2021
Maimakawa:
SORRY.
Wat I mean is that my friend just got NABDA APL this month cutcee of our Sen. So kindly contact your connect if you've any.
But know how to post it here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eljp(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool

Kindly assist a mother of 3 get a job....
HND Graduate of Nutrition and Dietetics Kadpoly......
Resident in Kaduna and Abuja but can work in any part of the country....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:00am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
my time no go sure pass me ....God will touch ur mind positively
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
Why can't you consider responsible people here if truly you want helm ma.
There are so many of them here who need it far more than us. People are even recommending Heineken here if you keep ignoring their plea. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
Why can't you consider responsible people here if truly you want help* ma.
There are so many of them here who need it far more than us. People are even recommending Heineken here if you keep ignoring their plea. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kizsis(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2021
Umarjamilu1:
Plx any latest information concerning Nigeria customs recruitment
Good morning. Please I got a Link about customs replacement I was sent a form to download fill with a passport and submit together with my CV and the person said training is going to commence on the 21th of may 2021 dats afews days from now. That I have from now till Friday. Though the person is not taking money this is the first time I've followed custom's thread on nairaland I will like to know from those shortlisted if appointment letter was sent to them through mail? Also is is true training will commence uper week? Also has appointment letter been issued? What was the medium it was issued? Please I need your advice fam.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 10:30am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi please help my sister with a job at University of Delta, Agbor. She is a mother of 2, and things have not been easy for her. I have notified her of the recruitment in the school but we will appreciate if you can help push for her.
She has NCE from College of Education, Agbor and BSc. Ed from UNN.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 10:32am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
Abeg i need it I...please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benedictilemona(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

The game is on you cool
see us make dey desperate in need ma,but d offer went to one idiot........remember me ma in case of any opportunity

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ytadzabia, boborneyor(m), Damdam24(f), Midgut(m), Huzzy12, asiwaju60, HolyMalaam, Bluev, Ishaka01, Moniter0, SINJEL, Omuka, AbdulAnaba(m), jaybest90(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.