Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227887 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 7:41pm On May 22, 2021
Mrlouis:

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CAUSING THE DELAY. TWO OF MY GEES HAVE BEEN RESTLESS FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS. A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BTW

most universities and polytechnics have that issue.
There is something going on that we don't know.
IPPIS !
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
elaino:
I guess only medical vacancies were advertised.

Seen non_medical APL but he's EH SSS3

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 9:36pm On May 22, 2021
Lukaku95:
please I am interested in customs or immigration .. hope I am not late
pls poor boy any information on federal fire service or customers replacement am interested or and federal agency pls I need to contact you directly so we can talk Pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2021
Can someone confirm FIRS? I saw this on another thread

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 10:34am On May 23, 2021
Kaeboy:

Not real....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:55am On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

Not real....

How did you know?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

Not real....

What makes you conclude is not real?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 11:09am On May 23, 2021
Ibrahim94:

What makes you conclude is not real?

Firs is not conducting anything this year till next year... Open ur eyes very well to check that Apl u will find out is not real....u people should stop deceiving urself.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

Firs is not conducting anything this year till next year... Open ur eyes very well to check that Apl u will find out is not real....u people should stop deceiving urself.....
Lol....u are just everywhere saying firs won't recruit this year because u read about it online, u are very funny, stop saying what u aren't sure of with total confidence

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:24am On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

lol, go and pray well then return to your connect. Stop saying what you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2021
Kaeboy:
We have just 1 or 2 person to confirm the authenticity of this letter..... which is our powerful information Minister Hon. Ada Obi������Kindly update us about this FIRS letter and about the delay in Capturing.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Kaeboy:
the source of this apl must be quite highly ranked... I doubt most sponsors have gotten letters for their candidates. Let's wait for this week....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

Because FIRS Chairman said they won't recruit this year in front of press?

Was that not the same way they're always saying it every year? They will even public announce it most time but last last they will do there low-key recruitment.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:16pm On May 23, 2021
Kaeboy:
It looks fake. Level 10 should be for officer II not officer I

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2021
Kaeboy:
I said it here that that disclaimer from firs and senate was scam so that pressure will not be on them. FIRS RECRUITS EVERYDAY pray to God to remember you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Kakaki000:

Who are you and what do you mean by is not real. Allow people shoot their shots. THAT LETTER IS REAL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:24pm On May 23, 2021
henrymorebaba:
Who are you and what do you mean by is not real. Allow people shoot their shots. THAT LETTER IS REAL.

How do you explain the discrepancies on the letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2021
henrymorebaba:
I said it here that that disclaimer from firs and senate was scam so that pressure will not be on them. FIRS RECRUITS EVERYDAY pray to God to remember you.
They don't recruit everyday please, u guys should stop saying that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

You mean they don't make mistakes on appointment letters ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

How do you explain the discrepancies on the letter?
It's just a single anomaly, using de term "descripancies" make it look like they were numerous
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Signing out of this thread for good, wish you all good luck.

My last comment and post here lipsrsealed sad

Safe trip. Abeg carry better come from USA when you dey come back?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:28pm On May 23, 2021
henrymorebaba:
You mean they don't make mistakes on appointment letters ?

I've not yet seen any. This is the first
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:28pm On May 23, 2021
freddybonz:

It's just a single anomaly, using de term "descripancies" make it look like they were numerous

It's just one actually but it's a big one.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2021
freddybonz:

Thanks you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2021
freddybonz:
They don't recruit everyday please, u guys should stop saying that
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

I've not yet seen any. This is the first
OK... Then you shouldnt conclude that is fake .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:33pm On May 23, 2021
henrymorebaba:
Thanks you

For me personally it's a red flag, a big one sef. I can't say 100% if they are taking people currently or not. Although I spoke with a staff earlier who told me that it's unlikely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
henrymorebaba:
OK... Then you shouldnt conclude that is fake .

Have you ever seen this kind of mistake in any letter previously?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:37pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

I don't know how it works in FIRS but remember in d paramilitary b4 now wen u enter with Bsc u get Assistant superintendent II on CONPASS 8, wen u enter with HND u get Senior Inspector on CONPASS 8. so there is possibility of been on the same salary level but different designation as they will say in some agencies that designation depends on d available vacancies whereas ur salary level depend on ur qualification. This might not be the case here but there's a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 12:40pm On May 23, 2021
Gabicon20:

I don't know how it works in FIRS but remember in d paramilitary b4 now wen u enter with Bsc u get Assistant superintendent II on CONPASS 8, wen u enter with HND u get Senior Inspector on CONPASS 8. so there is possibility of been on the same salary level but different designation as they will say in some agencies that designation depends on d available vacancies whereas ur salary level depend on ur qualification. This might not be the case here but there's a possibility.

Ok interesting. Although the designations in FIRS have not changed. So my question becomes if you go for documentation with this letter are you documented as officer 2 or officer 1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
Well, FIRS gave 50 slots to NASS Senate this February and a highly connected lobbyists list was approved by FIRS last week and I don't know when the APLs will be/have been released. From look of things, this June is gonna be good. Documentation probably for FIRS and host of other Agencies

#my2cents

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
id4sho:
Well, FIRS gave 50 slots to NASS Senate this February and a highly connected lobbyists list was approved by FIRS last week and I don't know when the APLs will be/have been released. From look of things, this June is gonna be good. Documentation probably for FIRS and host of other Agencies

#my2cents
Nice one ... Thank you for the info tho I'm not expecting letter from them ( unless miracle happen) but it might be useful for some people here . Happy sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Headings11, Ziggyzigzag, Olarewajuuu, Omuka, RickyJesus, Jonyblazze(m), Gboy4444, Ibrochaka(m), Elisadams23 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.