Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228829 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:01pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

Ok interesting. Although the designations in FIRS have not changed. So my question becomes if you go for documentation with this letter are you documented as officer 2 or officer 1
officer 2.
Note : Mistakes on appointment letters are nothing new, a friend who got in last year rectified a name error on her apl during documentation. You may say it's less an error as compared to this but it is still possible. So that letter is 90% genuine.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 1:02pm On May 23, 2021
id4sho:
Well, FIRS gave 50 slots to NASS Senate this February and a highly connected lobbyists list was approved by FIRS last week and I don't know when the APLs will be/have been released. From look of things, this June is gonna be good. Documentation probably for FIRS and host of other Agencies

#my2cents

I heard of the slot given to some men of NASS too, which I believe was why alot of people were talking about FIRS on this thread few weeks back. I will advice anybody whose sponsor is from NASS to contact them to ask for clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 1:07pm On May 23, 2021
elaino:
officer 2. Note : mistakes on appointment letters are nothing new, a friend who got in last year rectified a name error on her apl sure documentation. So that letter is 90% genuine.

Name mistakes are common. Even my own letter had a mistake in my name. What I'm wondering is that the officer I position was mentioned in two places. Unless the mistake was from the salary level. In my own opinion I think this letter is 90% not genuine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2021
modash123:

Name mistakes are common. Even my own letter had a mistake in my name. What I'm wondering is that the officer I position was mentioned in two places. Unless the mistake was from the salary level. In my own opinion I think this letter is 90% not genuine.
genuine or not may all those expecting the APL get a text or a call this coming week...ameen

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2021
Hello guys,
Please who knows about the 28 days in service payment and what percentage of your salary is it. I heard it is 300% of your salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
neoclassical:
The current delay in issuance of APLs by Universities and Polytechnics is becoming worrisome. Is IPPIS the only issue or there is another thing they are not telling us? This is common in almost all Federal universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Infact, I'm confused too. I had been waiting for APL for almost 2 months now. They should let us know what is going on. Although, I'm aware that ASUP is on strike and new governing council members was inaugurated about 2 months ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2021
Pls how will pef contact those selected, is't by sending email, or by phone call and 2ndly

Those that are able to get in ,are they receiving there apl immediately,they show up in the office.n 3rdly

Do you have any idea of the number of those that are be selected in this 2nd list.

And please do you really know the actual salary and upfront,some pple say is 350,450 n upfront 4,or 5m. Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
NEZON:
Pls how will pef contact those selected, is't by sending email, or by phone call and 2ndly

Those that are able to get in ,are they receiving there apl immediately,they show up in the office.n 3rdly

Do you have any idea of the number of those that are be selected in this 2nd list.

And please do you really know the actual salary and upfront,some pple say is 350,450 n upfront 4,or 5m. Thanks boss
If anyone has PEF slots,please indicate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=NEZON post=101987055] Pls how will pef contact those selected, is't by sending email, or by phone call and 2ndly

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2021
NEZON:

Any update from their about the list??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 23, 2021
Please if you have a genuine and legit slot let me know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tanimus: 10:52pm On May 23, 2021
Pls, how much is take home of TCN and do they give upfront.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 12:19am On May 24, 2021
Paramilitary1:
BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT RELEASE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES INTO SEVERAL AGENCIES INCLUDING NIMASA
Please how do you mean in to other agencies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:13am On May 24, 2021
Mrskolapo1:

Please how do you mean in to other agencies?
Successful candidates were posted to different agencies (procurement department)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2021
elaino:
Successful candidates were posted to different agencies (procurement department)

Sorry, when you say successful candidates, you mean an open recruitment was carried out by BPP? Or the normal connection thing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2021
Eeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2021
NEZON:
My contact slot for pef is already sold out, is letter we are expecting to receiving,he currently left with cbn just two slot@serious buyer that have the money can contact me.Thanks
Make una dey fear God small..... No scam man pikin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07am On May 24, 2021
Warning to all job seekers here,beware of all these people coming here to tell you they have legit slots no matter how real they seems to sound,don't ever give money out for anything no matter how little the amount is,some of them are here to catch cruise,some are here to scam you of your money,some knew you won't give out money without an APL at hand but will try every means to extort money from you no matter how little it is please be very careful to avoid time wasters and an imaginary slot sellers.I repeat don't trust anyone here even if you've met the person, don't spend or give out a penny until you get an APL and have confirmed its genuine from the agency.Some of them are living their lives on a fast lane and can be very heartless with zero humility. Be very careful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2021
b3llo:
Make una dey fear God small..... No scam man pikin
Pls never use the word scam,i only share this bcus most people have the money but don't have the right contact to buy slot,my 2cent,if u av the money push ur way in and if u don't pls don't call any one scam till you get ur proof.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2021
NEZON:

Pls never use the word scam,i only share this bcus most people have the money but don't have the right contact to buy slot,my 2cent,if u av the money push ur way in and if u don't pls don't call any one scam till you get ur proof.
I have the money but will only give it out after APL confirmation from the agency,if you are deal send pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2021
peepydelano:
I have the money but will only give it out after APL confirmation from the agency,if you are deal send pm
How much does the CBN slot go for first of all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
Scammers everywhere. Guys be careful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32am On May 24, 2021
freddybonz:

How much does the CBN slot go for first of all
I'm not the one who wants to sell slots,I only quoted the person who wants to sell,all I know is I won't give out a dime without APL in my hands and have confirmed its genuine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34am On May 24, 2021
Ermm:
Scammers everywhere. Guys be careful
Exactly, reason why I gave warning earlier, let the genuine slot sellers come out but be ready to receive their money only after confirmation of APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 10:42am On May 24, 2021
PEF Shortlisted names.second week of next month.All the best to those waiting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2021
peepydelano:
Exactly, reason why I gave warning earlier, let the genuine slot sellers come out but be ready to receive their money only after confirmation of APL.
Lol....if the person is actually a scammer he would try his best to extort money no matter how little, one story must come up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Momsiyo:

So many different jist on PEF. Some are saying this week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....if the person is actually a scammer he would try his best to extort money no matter how little, one story must come up
Exactly, that's why I'm insisting that no one should spend a dime on any slot sellers no matter how little until you get the APL and have confirmed its true and genuine. I'm a potential buyer but not ready to dash money to scammers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2021
Momsiyo:
I saw some people arguing about FIRS on the thread earlier, abeg do u have any clue about FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2021
We thank Allah the merciful and gracious for a successful completion of Ramadan and Eid Mubarak. We also hope and wish that H.E will lift restrictions placed on recruitment process and Office of Accountant General of Federation will begin enrollment for IPPIS.

All the best to expectant Employees Æ

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 11:55am On May 24, 2021
This non capturing of newly employed staffs by IPPIS is something else.
Who knows what is going -on?.

A former VC of a federal university once told my friend's father that IPPIS people do request for slot before capturing.

Could this presidential panel visit be the cause?

Or truly there is still embargo on employment in higher institutions.

Any informed person can enlighten us.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
Guys check front page DSS has issued a warning that they are not doing any recruitment and have warned the public against scammers yet some people have been advertising DSS slots here.Please be at alert guys,don't fall for any scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tobioba1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.