Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? (607 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by OGANTAP(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
MOST AT TIMES I WONDER AS IF WE ARE STILL IN THE GLOOMY SPACE(DARK WORLD).WE DO THINGS IN FOOTSTEP OF D WHITE MEN,BUT WHY IT HARD THE BLACK LADIES TO APPROACH A GUY WERE BY THEY ARE THE ONE FEELING FOUR THE GUY?I HEARED ABOUT A GIRL MAKING STATEMENT TO HER FELLOW ON HOW SHE USE TO LOVE A GUY BUT THE ORDER PARTY DONT FEEL AS IF SHE IS EXISTING CREATURE AND THAT HER FELLOW ADVICE HER TO ENLIGHT HIM ON HOW SHE FEEL,BUT SHE COMPLAIN OF NOT TO PUSH HER SELF TO HIM'FOR HIM NOT TO THINK THAT SHE IS WORTHLESS...PLEASE MY FELLOW MEMBERS HERE PUT ME THROUGH TO THE EXTENT I NEVER KNOW OF THIS..............!
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
The content of your post is very confusing to say the least. It would be good if you would kinda summarise this piece. Besides, what's with the ALL-CAPS?
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by jashar(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014

I don't get your post but let me answer your topic question.
1. A bu ghi omenala.
2. In the beginning it was not so.

With these few points of mine,I hope I've been able to answer your question.

grincheesygrin
Ehen BTW, your topic question is lacking the 'helping verb' ARE.
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by Hermanie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Does this your topic make sense to you
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by OGANTAP(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
AH BLOW ENOUGH WEED WHILE CREATING THE THREAD XO MY MINDSET WAX NOT AT REXT

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by dmcdad: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2014
OGANTAP:

cheesy cheesy
And since you have gotten yourself back, why not modify it accordingly?
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by MrTeymee(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
OGANTAP:

cheesy cheesy

E clear cheesy
Re: Why Africa Women/ladies Shy To Ask A Guy Out ? by sunnyt1(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2014
I pray soyinka or Chris okotie do not read this.

You possess the ability to wake Chinua Achebe from death

(1) (Reply)

Is Prostitution Now A Job/profession/career? / Facts About Love Marriage & Relationship / That Moment They Tried So Hard...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.