Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Need Help - Health (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (228149 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

People should stop calling him now
Who are the eediots calling and advising
Just leave the phone calls for those who are closely monitoring stuff like caracta
Sheesh
The man doesn't even have the energy for all those calls
[size=28pt]Stop calling[/size]

I have been saying this since saturday. This man needs all the strenght he has to stay alive not answer calls. Text messages will do. Comfort him, prayers and the likes. At least he can choose when and which to read. Stop the calls bikonu!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Am a lot under the weather cant go out. Would have sent the transport fare.
Someone said he will go after work today
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please,Caracta tell DJ to switch off his phone NOW. collect his elder bros or mom's numbers.

I'm not unfortunately available in Lagos now. I would be in Lag by Friday night. . .
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

I have been saying this since saturday. This man needs all the strenght he has to stay alive not answer calls. Text messages will do. Comfort him, prayers and the likes. At least he can choose when and which to read. Stop the calls bikonu!

I would have thought that calls were to encourage him not people recommending their family's babalawo and Ezenmuo
You are right,they should send texts.
He doesn't need to be bombarded with calls
I bet you they also harassed the doctor with phone calls and that may have affected his care there,which doctor wants a bunch of strangers calling about a patient.
where ever else he is taken please no doctor's name or phone number should be released

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by MerryMom: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mnnnn. He who had ears, let him hear. I've been a victim of the "family decisions" before. I will not put my story in public but the only thing I will say if "FLY THIS BRO OUT".

My widow's mite!
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
aisha2:
Am a lot under the weather cant go out. Would have sent the transport fare.
Someone said he will go after work today

Who needs transport fare?

#VolunteersforDjdola
Please, please, please and please, we need volunteer(s) to go and visit Djdola. There's an extent our money, donations and prayers can go. Please, mbok, we need a sane and mature nairalander to go visit this brother. We need someone to do this please!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

#VolunteersforDjdola
Please, please, please and please, we need volunteer(s) to go and visit Djdola. There's an extent our money, donations and prayers can go. Please, mbok, we need a sane and mature nairalander to go visit this brother. We need someone to do this please!

Specify the location
Re: I Need Help by annibro(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
May God bless everyone who are working tiredlessly 2 see 2 DJ's condition.
For me I think a new sim be given 2 him as suggested asap cos some people who are not following up updates & just because his number is littered on 1st few pages can just pick up their sets & put a call tru. Some can hijack ds whole situation & call at will giving isolated suggestions & opinions witout informing d house. So 2 avoid unguided calls, change his sim now & only maybe Caracta & anoda person wo undastands yoruba call him. Meanwhile, b4 d new sim, he shud only answer calls frm d two designated piple on behalf of NL
May God grant him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

I would have thought that calls were to encourage him not people recommending their family's babalawo and Ezenmuo
You are right,they should send texts.
He doesn't need to be bombarded with calls
I bet you they also harassed the doctor with phone calls and that may have affected his care there,which doctor wants a much of strangers calling about a patient.
where ever else he is taken please no doctor's name or phone number should be released
You should stop making me laugh with your family babalawo talk. Nairlanders being mostly Nigerians cannot be controlled. #nooffence. So, we can't control what they decide to do when they call. Even appealing to them to stop calling won't work. He has to disable that line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

#VolunteersforDjdola

The guy Toonice asked for transportation fare abi I no read well?

Toonice:

Am ready to be with this guy on behalf of nairaland. I wan to be his spoke person if d house permitted me. But I don't hv money to travel to his place presently. If nairaland can provide me transportation am ready to c diz through. May God help me
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

Specify the location

Awojobi Eruwa, its a border town between Ogun and Oyo states. Those who are volunteering should have an idea where it is. It doesn't make sense for me to pick up my bag from where I am holing up in Panya and set forth as a volunteer. I will only complicate issues. Volunteers should have an idea where this facility is

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
aisha2:

The guy Toonice asked for transportation fare abi I no read well?

Yea he did, I asked him his location but his reply may have been hidden. I asked him to send me a PM, he hasn't done so yet
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Volunteer(s) for a visit to our bro at Eruwa is the stage we are in now, anyone/people?

Calling the patient on the line is outdated already, we want someone/persons around Oyo and Ogun states to please volunteer and go visit him at the hospital and give us first hand and objective review.

Anybody?
Please!
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't actually subscribe to sending just anybody there. . .

A lot of things could go wrong : Money is the root of all evil. Broadcasting the hospital name, amount raised thus far, the family's vulnerability etc etc.

Can Caracta and Gboliwe and maybe TEHN please handle this? I beg you guys in Gods name.

Just a daily update on how he's doing, name of hospital, no name of Doctor nurse or ward, bla bla is fine. We must apply wisdom

Caracta please, call him and ask him to off his phone, his brothers should not divulge any information to anyone but you,and any other 2 guys(Olu4life comes to mind) you guys appoint. If possible,get a code you'd give yourselves before any information is shared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
ifyalways:

A lot of things could go wrong : Money is the root of all evil. Broadcasting the hospital name, amount raised thus far, the family's vulnerability etc etc.

Can Caracta and Gboliwe and maybe TEHN please handle this? I beg you guys in Gods name.

Just a daily update on how he's doing, name of hospital, no name of Doctor nurse or ward, bla bla is fine. We must apply wisdom

Caracta please, call him and ask him to off his phone, his brothers should not divulge any information to anyone but you,and any other 2 guys(Olu4life comes to mind) you guys appoint. If possible,get a code you'd give yourselves before any information is shared.

I am out of the question. I stay in in the SS, moreover, the only thing I understand in Yoruba language is the many insults flying around here- Oniranu, oloshi. I would only waste money if I decide to make this trip.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:
Volunteer(s) for a visit to our bro at Eruwa is the stage we are in now, anyone/people?

Calling the patient on the line is outdated already, we want someone/persons around Oyo and Ogun states to please volunteer and go visit him at the hospital and give us first hand and objective review.

Anybody?
Please!
If we don't anyone ,lets move on! Someone might go there and tell them nlders decided we move them to his herbalist,pastor, bring money,iman or whatever and before we get to know,a whole lot of water don pass the bridge.

Have they seen the doctor yet and what was the outcome? With this information we can know what to do.
Re: I Need Help by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shezhawt:
My prayer goes out to you.. Divine healing is your portion... You would end up in dancing at last In Jesus Name.. AMEN
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Seun(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
God bless everyone trying to help this guy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Bowaley17(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wish u quick recovery bro...stay strong...
Re: I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

I am out of the question. I stay in in the SS, moreover, the only thing I understand in Yoruba language is the many insults flying around here- Oniranu, oloshi. I would only waste money if I decide to make this trip.

I understand.

First things first, get Olu to switch off his mobile, collect the brothers number.

Have they seen the doctor yet and what was the outcome? Lets move from there. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
ifyalways:
If we don't anyone ,lets move on!

Have they seen the doctor yet and what was the outcome? With this information we can know what to do.

Last update says he was still with the doctor. I agree with you on your fears in the previous post. Nigeria is such a onekind country and not everybody has the kind of good heart displayed here. Some people are desperately wicked sha, but God pass them.

Anybody who will want to take the information so far passed hereon and harm Djdola or enrich his/her pocket will be afflicted with some thing worse than what the young man is suffering today. I say this from the depths of my heart and its sealed.

We still need mature and sane volunteers sha.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by gateleo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Anybody?
Please!

I can go visit him tomorrow if that will be fine. But i will need phone number of a relative to call if i get to Eruwa.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
gateleo:

I can go visit him tomorrow if that will be fine. But i will need phone number of a relative to call if i get to Eruwa.

Thank you.

Thank you so much. Caracta will get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Last update says he was still with the doctor. I agree with you on your fears in the previous post. Nigeria is such a onekind country and not everybody has the kind of good heart displayed here. Some people are desperately wicked sha, but God pass them.

Anybody who will want to take the information so far passed hereon and harm Djdola or enrich his/her pocket will be afflicted with some thing worse than what the young man is suffering today. I say this from the depths of my heart and its sealed.

We still need mature and sane volunteers sha.
GBAM
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please for the sake of God. Don't let everyone of us just keep replying this thread with our advices and the sort. We can just sit back and watch. We know the people in charge. Its wrong to confuse them. We know what we need now. A volunteer. If you can't be one just watch and wait for the updates. Some of us have contributed nothing but insults. This is wrong please. We have the life of a man at bay. The replies of every Tom Dick and Harry are causing problems. Let's just sit and watch if we're not part of the monitoring team
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
See confusion everywhere na wa ooo....

Nairalanders,do not send transport fare to anybody you can't vouch for. This is getting too damn messy.

I wil nominate this dude(Mynd44) and Caracta to act as the voice of nairaland.

MYND44,if you are reading this,i'm sorry I called you out but you are the only one I can think of right now that can act fast. You've done it b4 and you can do again. Please we need your help!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Ariyke: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Am so sorry for calling the brother I only did so when I heard people calling didn't understand yoruba o

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
ifyalways:

Noted sis. If help is needed u can call on me to help communicate. Would have love to visit but I'm in Lagos.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
He has turned off his phone. We agreed on the exact time he is expected to turn it on.

Thanks to the volunteers. I'll provide all the necessary info as soon as I can.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Caracta:
He has turned off his phone. We agreed on the exact time he is expected to turn it on.

Thanks to the volunteers. I'll provide all the necessary info as soon as I can.

Good.Well done. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.