Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need Help - Health (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (226874 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
swtme:
Hi guys, just called CRI (Ambulance service) n d lady told me she's as been trying to get back to Mr lawal who called concerning DJ's case but his no ain't reachable...

Its no longer possible 4 him to be transported 2day but it is 2mao, if she could get this info:

1.Hammed's report or better still d Dr's number 4 him to explain better on his illness with this she could know d cost of transportation.

2.Where he is being transported to-Hospital

Pls guys I need this info as fast as possible to make sure he is being transported 2mao..

Tnx y'all
Nairaland e le baje oooooo

thanks ma
Re: I Need Help by beinstein(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
mod1411:
Take him to “HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”, the lord's chosen crusade...
smh

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by joelenesleek(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Benz4pimp:

This happened more than 4 hours ago and u r still on dat!!!stop being confused dear
it was the issue of 4hrs ago that made me respond to you and didn't feel like doing so anymore so I had to help you out so you don't do it again.
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
remsonik:
Team A is still working on modalities on how to transport him from eruwa. We are trying to get ambulances that can be of help as transporting him through a public park bus/car might be risky considering the rigors of lagos ibadan expressway.
We have also established contact with Reddington and the kidney unit and we will furnish the house with our report on that later.

Good progress.

Also see if you can get a "second opinion" from the receiving Doctors of whatever hospital he ends up in. This would help reduce costs, make sure he would not be subject to further blood tests he has already done and would reduce his risk from radiation from the imaging equipments...

It is well...
Re: I Need Help by Kimoni: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Busybody2:

All I was saying is that with the two differential diagnoses on the ground from two separate Clinicians, a final diagnosis/third opinion needs to be in place with the stage and percentage of the conditions would be known, so that any red flag, false alarm, false hopes, contraindication, comorbidity, etc could be ascertained/explored...so the urgent patient care management the OP needs could kick in ASAP...and so that people would know what they are donating for...

But what is delaying this? A good hospital has been found in Lagos, ready to take him in, Caracacta says the deposit required is available, if an ambulance is not available, renting a very good vehicle even in Eruwa to transport him to Lagos shouldn't take the whole day. And I think he's even in a better state to travel compared to when he was taken there.

And I agree the donations shouldn't stop except there is a standby sponsor ready to take on the financial commitment. It is well.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
joelenesleek:
it was the issue of 4hrs ago that made me respond to you and didn't feel like doing so anymore so I had to help you out so you don't do it again.

Well I only decide to this when I feel like.I am my own boss!!!
Re: I Need Help by swtme(f): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
remsonik:

thanks ma

All tnx be 2 God sis smiley
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
olu4life:
Morning o,e b like say I go start my own vexing this morning. Can someone at least answer us? What's with the silence sef? U tink we are jobless peeps refreshing this page every time? U beta set the record straight,all this behind the scene no be for here. Kidney or Liver Transplant? If no answer,I will just jejely back down.

I assure you there is nothing being discussed that you don't know
The getting together was to talk about the way forward amidst all the messages and I already summarized all that discussion which culminated in a fact finding regarding India
I sought for a contact number,found if and called
I have disclosed the contents of my discussion with India
What else do you want to know?
I haven't seen the doctor's report
We know his liver is failing,you read it here
We also know his kidneys are compromised
You also read it here
The doctor talked about transplant,you read that here too
Only the surgeon who has examined him can decide what organs needs transplant and they need blood work,scans and maybe biopsies to come to that conclusion.
I have disclosed what India wants from us
Speaking medically now,it could be a liver transplant only, perhaps a good liver will help the kidneys function, it could be liver and kidneys
I am not a surgeon and moreover I haven't seen any blood work to tell me the kidney or liver function.
I don't know any information beyond what I have told you all here.

Please don't be frustrated
This is not about any of us
This is about this young man that has become dear to our hearts

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Mrphilia: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
My fellow Nairalanders,Time is of essence here...
How far have the team concerned wit visa and passport procurement gone?
Is a Team A member with Hamed physically so as to be able to give us an update on his condition healthwise in realtime?
What hospital outside or within Nigeria have been contacted that have a possibility of carrying out a kidney/liver transplant?
These are questions dat needs answer Asap...#HamedMustBeSaved

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
abeg nobody should vex for me o. I have been swamped at the office and was only able to get a breather now. have read up and will get to work on a movement plan for the OP. Any vehicle that ca be gotten first and that can embark on this trip will surfice afterall the OP went to eruwa with a reguler vehicle even with the Ascitis.

#workmodeactivated

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
@babyosisi pls do u have the brother's contact? If yes,I need ur help
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
zubby29:
please hw can 1 make payments?

Please someone make the account available
Please tell us how much too
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
PLANETOFBETS1:
Am sorry to say this peeps
buh pesin wae go die must surely DIE
all has been written - ATIKO
all this money u guys are contributing cnt save a soul
only if God wish so
gudluck djdola
shm!!!
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Waliyllahi:

no one is sayin anythin abt ds....
hello bros pls can you email me on refolabi@yahoo.com. I want to ask you something
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Jarus come out oooo.... can you join this team please.....thanks baba surutu

Sorry guys. Just showing up since early morning.

I'm at your service.

How specifically can I be of help?

I'm part of another complementary team working elsewhere to contribute widows mite for him.

I'm available to work with at least 1 team here too.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls who knows how many persons are at the hospital with him that the taxi would carry
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijadeyhia:
pls who knows how many persons are at the hospital with him that the taxi would carry
Just his brother and him. At last contact with them they were still trying to get a neat cab with a student doctor helping them on that.Dont know if the student doctor will come with them.
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijadeyhia:
I don't think all this questions need to be asked here.
Of course you know those that visited yesterday.
Of course you know those who gave report yesterday.
Why not contact them directly instead of throwing a jamb question viewers can't answer.
Re: I Need Help by OEPHIUS(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijadeyhia:
His mum or a parent?
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
marcjane pls report in here asap. As only you can communicate with the family,pls ask the brother if they are on their way now
Re: I Need Help by pacesetter808: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can an account to which subsequent payments be provided ASAP? It's best we deal with issues before they arise. Do we have to wait till when funds are needed before we start collecting funds? I asked naijadeyhia yesterday to provide an account as he stated that an account will be provided for donations to be made to and no donations should be made directly to DJDolas' account. No update on this till this present minute.
Re: I Need Help by aboki2000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
jaybee3:
Please guys, can we please hold on with further donations for now as we need to come up with a tentative budget, find out how the balance from the first round of donation then come up with action plan for going forward.

Can all nominated volunteers please send me an email indicating interest to this email addy =>
ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Regards

TeHN
what's TeHN
Re: I Need Help by remsonik(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
ok guys new update:
They couldnt get a cab in eruwa o. Trying to talk to a private cab firm here if they can go pick him up
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
mod1411:
Take him to “HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”, the lord's chosen crusade...
they don come niyen! hian
Re: I Need Help by Kimoni: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
remsonik:
ok guys new update:
They couldnt get a cab in eruwa o. Trying to talk to a private cab firm here if they can go pick him up

You can try C&I leasing. They rent out good cars at very short notices and go long distances but they'll move from Lagos. Their contact details should be on their website.

Update. Nos - 08172007230, 08172007155
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
PLANETOFBETS1:
Am sorry to say this peeps
buh pesin wae go die must surely DIE
all has been written - ATIKO
all this money u guys are contributing cnt save a soul
only if God wish so
gudluck djdola
nonsense...

gerrout!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=colossus2 post=27971187]
I think marcjane should be on team A also.
She close to dj and famz[/quote
eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhj,colosus,hia.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Busybody2:
Me I am joining Team somebody-wake-r231-up-from-bed-with-a-drop-kick-to-furnish-nairalanders-with-TEHN's-account-number-on-front-page-so-donation-can-commence-RIGHTAWAY...This shouldn't stop budget being worked on or finding out previous balance.

This is an emergency, you can use TEHN's account, since it's tried and trusted as tehn has raised millions before and not a penny went missing.

Very proud of you girl. I have been following all your posts with great interest.
By the way, I thought Seun didn't allow TeHN to operate on Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/1959785/set-up-charity-section
Re: I Need Help by greatseed: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Please someone make the account available
Please tell us how much too
support him if u wish to and if uve done so....gud, u can as well do more if u can, pray silently for hamed n stop askin questions i feel are unecesary @dis time......#solution# GOD,PRAYER,GOOD MED CARE AND ENOUGH FUNDS.
Re: I Need Help by PLANETOFBETS1: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
booqee:
nonsense...

gerrout!
ur father!!
Re: I Need Help by Enkaynwa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
lakad4u:
Please,let's just get things done very fast and not ranting about,
1.In my own opinion,I think we should also consider how to cut down expenses,I don't know if we can transport him with either public or private bus,if Big siena Bus can be of help,just saying,atleast I can drive down and take him to the hospital..what do you think about this?

cc
naijadeyhia
Re: I Need Help by greatseed: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
greatseed:
support him if u wish to and if uve done so....gud, u can as well do more if u can, pray silently for hamed n stop askin questions i feel are unecesary @dis time......#solution# GOD,PRAYER,GOOD MED CARE AND ENOUGH FUNDS.
His acct no is on d previous page.....donate if u can n pray......hamed n family are aware dey hav funds in his acct, hamed also needs his life bac.....its none of ur biz abt his accts situation. help if u want2help n reduce d talks. thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.