Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85938 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Usiyaro(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Swtbby1:
Salam
Sorry guys I forgot my passwords to my first username and my email so I couldnt reply to any email.
Well thoughout the years I have been trying to solve my problem but unfortunately it has not gone away yet I still dream of swimming in my water kingdom and flying to places, I still experience night attacks and nightmares.
The reason I'm back now is bc I think I have finally found the solution
Two days ago I went to a new rukiya guy he told me it's sihir Jin
The following day I went to him he gave me a table spoon of black liquid to swallow and another to hold in my mouth for a couple of minutes ,I immeditally started vomiting followed by intense burning sensation all over my body and like a million needles piercing my body, the voices in my heard were very loud.
He then gave me something to smell that thing knocked me out momenterly I was out of breath and very weak
It's bn two days I'm still experiencing headache stomach ache and pains but the good thing is I have not bn attacked at night or seeing any spooky thing in my dream or in really life bc I normally see shadows or things moving
My next appointment is next two weeks I pray everything goes well
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and help may Allah reward u all abundantly Amin
Alhamdulillah, Barakallahu fiki , Allahu yashfiki.

Pls swtbby1 Have faith in Allah and you shall pass this test with smiles in shaa Allah. Don't listen to the poster bellow me.

@emekaraj , Empiree over to you.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by ChristianNorth: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Swtbby1:

[b]Well thoughout the years I have been trying to solve my problem but unfortunately it has not gone away yet [/b]I still dream of swimming in my water kingdom and flying to places, I still experience night attacks and nightmares.
For over 10 freaking years you have been fighting this yet no improvement, I think you should consider other options.

I have a friend that suffered from similar cases in the North. She was the first that told me about the story of jinns.

After many fruitless efforts she suggested to her parents that they should explore the church which they refused.

Few years later they agreed when the affiliations keep getting worst.

Of course, she got healed after a deliverance session.

She converted immediately but her father threatened her and she had to revert back to Islam which she is till today. I don't understand why Islam threatens people with apostacy.

But she attends churches secretly and have followed me to church couples of times. She secretly owes a Bible and sometimes leads in christian worship (songs) in few gatherings outside the church.

She is yet to get married because she is looking for a pastor to marry.

I am not saying Christianity is better than Islam, I am not saying you can't solution in Islam, of course there are a lot of evidence that Islam has remedy for this even traditional african religion does.

I am saying you should explore other options. If were you, I would do that. Life is too short to be wasted.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by ChristianNorth: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2019
What you call Jinn in Islam, is what we call evil spirit (marine, ancestral spirit and other categories of them)

This is healed using a spoken word in a deliverance session. You are not required to rub anything, eat anything or do anything, just believe that just the name Jesus can give you freedom. You don't even have to be a Christian.

Just a spoken word is enough.

In my tradition, similar case is known as Ogbanje. It takes time to exorcise one. Most of the time, the exorcist has to wait for the child to grow of age (about 6 years).

So traditionally, there is a remedy.

Explore your options swtbby1, you are too young to suffer these afflictions. None of them would stop you from being a moslem.

Over 10 years is fvcking freaking.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:
What you call Jinn in Islam, is what we call evil spirit (marine, ancestral spirit and other categories of them)

This is healed using a spoken word in a deliverance session. You are not required to rub anything, eat anything or do anything, just believe that just the name Jesus can give you freedom. You don't even have to be a Christian.

Just a spoken word is enough.

In my tradition, similar case is known as Ogbanje. It takes time to exorcise one. Most of the time, the exorcist has to wait for the child to grow of age (about 6 years).

So traditionally, there is a remedy.

Explore your options swtbby1, you are too young to suffer these afflictions. None of them would stop you from being a moslem.

Over 10 years is fvcking freaking.
eating or drinking something is not always required. It is just A+ or done to close a wound or exit
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by ChristianNorth: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Empiree:
eating or drinking something is not always required. It is just A+ or done to close a wound or exit
Ok. It seems you are the face of Islam on this forum. I love your maturity. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Ajeeb: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
akanke79:

sorry for not replying ontime I just saw your message tonight.I already replied asake's PM .Empire is correct.The Place is IHYAU SUNNAH ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL HEALING HOME AND COUNSELING CENTRE AGEGE LAGOS.
11 Adenle street off morcas road opposite danjuma cinema agege,
Lagos.

The name of the Mallam is Shafi .His numbers are 08053341017,08063786757.Try Discuss on phone with him before you visit.May Allah grant you shifau.

Remember me in prayers

I face some spiritual challenges
I have done some amount of Ruqyah, no change

I have spent a lot, no more money

I need prayers

Allah can use anymore
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ajeeb:

Remember me in prayers

I face some spiritual challenges
I have done some amount of Ruqyah, no change

I have spent a lot, no more money

I need prayers

Allah can use anymore
what happened?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by fulanifilot(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14
1. Read and the entirety of Surah Baqara (Qur'an Chapter 2) once every three days.

2. A powerful, jinn-busting verse in Surah Bawara is verse 102 (see below). Try and find out from scholars of reciting this verse alone several times (i.e. when feeling threatened by the presence of jin) is also a Sunnah that you can use as a remedy.

https://myislam.org/surah-baqarah/ayat-102/

ARABIC TEXT:
وَٱتَّبَعُواْ مَا تَتۡلُواْ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلۡكِ سُلَيۡمَٰنَۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيۡمَٰنُ وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُعَلِّمُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ ٱلسِّحۡرَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَى ٱلۡمَلَكَيۡنِ بِبَابِلَ هَٰرُوتَ وَمَٰرُوتَۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنۡ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَآ إِنَّمَا نَحۡنُ فِتۡنَةٞ فَلَا تَكۡفُرۡۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنۡهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِۦ بَيۡنَ ٱلۡمَرۡءِ وَزَوۡجِهِۦۚ وَمَا هُم بِضَآرِّينَ بِهِۦ مِنۡ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِ ٱللَّهِۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمۡ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمۡۚ وَلَقَدۡ عَلِمُواْ لَمَنِ ٱشۡتَرَىٰهُ مَا لَهُۥ فِي ٱلۡأٓخِرَةِ مِنۡ خَلَٰقٖۚ وَلَبِئۡسَ مَا شَرَوۡاْ بِهِۦٓ أَنفُسَهُمۡۚ لَوۡ كَانُواْ يَعۡلَمُونَ

TRANSLITERATION TEXT:
Wattaba’oo maa tatlush Shayaateenu ‘alaa mulki Sulaimaana wa maa kafara Sulaimaanu wa laakinnash Shayatteena kafaroo yu’al limoonan naasas sihra wa maaa unzila ‘alal malakaini bi Baabila Haaroota wa Maaroot; wa maa yu’allimaani min ahadin hattaa yaqoolaaa innamaa nahnu fitnatun falaa takfur fayata’al lamoona minhumaa maa yufarriqoona bihee bainal mar’i wa zawjih; wa maa hum bidaaarreena bihee min ahadin illaa bi-iznillah; wa yata’allamoona maa yadurruhum wa laa yanfa’uhum; wa laqad ‘alimoo lamanish taraahu maa lahoo fil Aakhirati min khalaaq; wa labi’sa maa sharaw biheee anfusahum; law kaanoo ya’lamoon.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION TEXT
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, “We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].” And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah. And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Alvelt14(m): 10:14am On Apr 21
This topic really messed up my mind. I grow up thinking about jinns

I have good news for you

Jinns, ghost, angels or whatever spiritual thing you might think of doesn’t exist.

Be careful of your thought, your mind is powerful. You are what you think about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.