Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85936 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by goingape2: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
swtbby:
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?
give ya life to Christ and that sticky demon will leave you!

jinn was a dwarf demon who deceive muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaad....................... in the forming of this religion ya.

you can't use demon to remove demon! come out of darkness and accept Christ as ya lord and personal saviour!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Antina(f): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
goingape2:
give ya life to Christ and that sticky demon will leave you!

jinn was a dwarf demon who deceive muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaad....................... in the forming of this religion ya.

you can't use demon to remove demon! come out of darkness and accept Christ as ya lord and personal saviour!

What is this one saying undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Lacasta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Solution to your problem is "al-subr" patience. I'm a witness to similar experience, my immediate younger sister. She's a very happy person even in hardship, believing that she's in a journey with short duration.
Don't believe in religion of advertisement, calling for crowd to make more money.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by ibnjarir93(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
swtbby:

thanks for posting that Link. I have done all that but no improvement it actually get worse , when I'm hvn an attack and I try to recite IT hurts me badly
stress has nothing to do with what i see and feel , its so REAL up to the extend of it moaning in my ears at night bt I b too weak to do anything
Ruqya can take time. You just have to persevere. Even Allah's Prophet, Ayyub (Job) was tortured by a jinn for many years before Allah finally relieved him of his suffering.
Wahid Abdulsalam Bali has a book he titled Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians. Thankfully it has been translated to the common tongue. It's a good read but I advice you get an expert in Ruqya who will help you, who knows the Sunnah well enough so as not to put you astray.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by nurusystem(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
suratul iklass every nite bfor you sleep
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by lekan008(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
swtbby:
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?
Search online for 8hrs Ruqiyah. Try and download it. Make sure you listen to it while going to bed and make sure it continu playing even while sleeping
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by goingape2: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Antina:
What is this one saying undecided
ignorance is a disease
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Kamikaze42: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
May Allah ease our affairs.

Please contact any of these people. They are scholars and if Allah wills, they'll be of help.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Don't sleep nakedly
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by rushman003: 5:22am On Oct 29, 2016
As salam alaikum warmatuLLAH wabarakatuhu.... @swtby May Allaah Grant you shifa'a, @AlBaqir has said it all and those are the things you will need to get done as your ailment is jinn possession and you need Ruqiya to get it out... Sharing your problem on this platform means you want a solution and you should be determined to implement the solution you can only do this yourself. I have a cousin that exactly this happened to her and these are the recommendation someone gave and Insha Allaah its worked..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by amalseeker: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Have you tried ruqya bath sister?
ruqya bath in cold water and smoking frankincense and black seed works to weaken lover jinns in sha Allah.

please visit www.practicalselfruqya.com for some useful articles.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Toraya:
Hello everyone,
I have been battling with spiritual experiences in dream since when i was young. Im now 23. Few years back due to the symptoms i was having, i was told i have a spirit husband. I have sexual dreams with a man and now girls even, every serious man that comes to my life leaves without a reason, and the rest of the symptoms like i read on threads online. I have been trying with spiritual medicines and dua but im not getting better. I know ots a test from Allah, but Allah says we should wake up and he would help us thats why i keep trying. Please comments that would help me is needed. Any imam that deals with these cases? Dua? Please also put me in dua my brothers and sisters. May Allah help us all
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tintingz(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Why is that people that are very religious or strongly believe in enemies attack said they experience spiritual attack most e.g my Dadd. And I've not experienced it.

I don't take my dreams serious anymore, the more you take your dream serious the more you keep hallucinating.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
I hope some people arent doing this and then end up with spiritual husband or wife. That's wierd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ZIggubZtg
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tintingz(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Empiree:
I hope some people arent doing this and then end up with spiritual husband or wife. That's wierd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ZIggubZtg
Lol, that radio OAP is Kansiime Anne voice (very sure), she's a comedienne.

Secondly, if its true such thing indeed happened according to the lady calling, then she needs to see a psychiatrist.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2016
tintingz:
Lol, that radio OAP is Kansiime Anne voice (very sure), she's a comedienne.

Secondly, if its true such thing indeed happened according to the lady calling, then she needs to see a psychiatrist.
Definitely, she is sick in the head for real
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tintingz(m): 4:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Empiree:
Definitely, she is sick in the head for real
Yeah, but I won't take that radio calling serious, the presenter is a comedienne and it might be one of her comedy thing.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Fkhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
And how is the sister now, anyone to contact her please..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by mostyg(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Empiree:
This is serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOmxVFCXnc

I was reading your post somewhere advising a brother who sees jinns on some steps to take. I don't know the link any more because I stumbled on it through Google search.
I have people with me who see jinns who eventually come into them. Even though we get them out through ruqya. I want to know how they too could be more fortified to be able to control in the flux of jinns into their body.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
mostyg:
I want to know how they too could be more fortified to be able to control in the flux of jinns into their body.
DHIKR (Remembrance Of God) is Ultimate Fortification. That's what they need to engage in.

Also physical purification. That's, keeping clean at all times. No nijasa (impurity) on their body. Like cleaning up after urinating, poopoo etc. Saying adhkar before and after entering the bathroom, house, garbage area etc. These simple things we overlook count. If they do these, they are part of Muslim fortresses.

And also being able to sit down for dua is gold.

Hope this help
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Has anyone recommended that she go and see a therapist? Haven’t been able to read all of the respnses here but that might help.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anyone has information about this sister?. She abscent since 2014. I hope she's okay now

swtbby:
Saalam.

What else should I do ?
@emekaraj, someone or I should say a well wisher emailed me to find solution to her problem. But it is been 4yrs she was active here.

What do you think of what this fellow said (attachments)?

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by emekaRaj(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Empiree:
Anyone has information about this sister?. She abscent since 2014. I hope she's okay now

@emekaraj, someone or I should say a well wisher emailed me to find solution to her problem. But it is been 4yrs she was active here.

What do you think of what this fellow said (attachments)?

This is a pique....... Was I active in the thread because I dnt remember this, maybe I will find time to go through the thread... What's her name?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
emekaRaj:

This is a pique....... Was I active in the thread because I dnt remember this, maybe I will find time to go through the thread... What's her name?
No. You were not registered on NAIRALAND back then. This was 2014.

You registered in 2016
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by adurizz: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Has Any1 bn in contact with swtbaby, the last time she posted on the thread was 5 yrs ago. I hope she won d battle by ALLAH'S GRACE ń doing well.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
adurizz:
Has Any1 bn in contact with swtbaby, the last time she posted on the thread was 5 yrs ago. I hope she won d battle by ALLAH'S GRACE ń doing well.
i hope too. she hasnt been in contact
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Swtbby1: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Salam
Sorry guys I forgot my passwords to my first username and my email so I couldnt reply to any email.
Well thoughout the years I have been trying to solve my problem but unfortunately it has not gone away yet I still dream of swimming in my water kingdom and flying to places, I still experience night attacks and nightmares.
The reason I'm back now is bc I think I have finally found the solution
Two days ago I went to a new rukiya guy he told me it's sihir Jin
The following day I went to him he gave me a table spoon of black liquid to swallow and another to hold in my mouth for a couple of minutes ,I immeditally started vomiting followed by intense burning sensation all over my body and like a million needles piercing my body, the voices in my heard were very loud.
He then gave me something to smell that thing knocked me out momenterly I was out of breath and very weak
It's bn two days I'm still experiencing headache stomach ache and pains but the good thing is I have not bn attacked at night or seeing any spooky thing in my dream or in really life bc I normally see shadows or things moving
My next appointment is next two weeks I pray everything goes well
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and help may Allah reward u all abundantly Amin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Finally, you are back after 5yrs. Alhamdululah you are getting adequate treatments now. A lot of brothers and sisters here cared about you. I even received emails recently asking about you.

I had thought as much as someone suggested that you could not access your email. May Allah make it easy for you.

A brother sent me email weeks ago after reading your situation, that we should try "jinn catching" for you which emekaraj is aware of. Alhamdululah again to see you back. Please do keep us updated.

Thanks again for not neglecting us here and thanks again for the update

Swtbby1:
Salam
Sorry guys I forgot my passwords to my first username and my email so I couldnt reply to any email.
Well thoughout the years I have been trying to solve my problem but unfortunately it has not gone away yet I still dream of swimming in my water kingdom and flying to places, I still experience night attacks and nightmares.
The following day I went to him he gave me a table spoon of black liquid to swallow and another to hold in my mouth for a couple of minutes ,I immeditally started vomiting followed by intense burning sensation all over my body and like a million needles piercing my body, the voices in my heard were very loud.
He then gave me something to smell that thing knocked me out momenterly I was out of breath and very weak
It's bn two days I'm still experiencing headache stomach ache and pains but the good thing is I have not bn attacked at night or seeing any spooky thing in my dream or in really life bc I normally see shadows or things moving
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and help may Allah reward u all abundantly Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by emekaRaj(m): 1:07am On Apr 10, 2019
Swtbby1:
Salam

Happy to know you are good and doing well....... U probably met the right raqi, because d Jinn has gathered so much power staying with u, so it needs to be weaken first b4 ruqya is done on u, it's not going to be easy but be more prayerful because they will come back to threaten u b4 d two weeks. But it looks like u are in good hands d raqi is experienced
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Fkhalifa(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2019
Swtbby1:
Salam
Can you kindly assist us with the names of the drugs the raqi gave you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.