Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85918 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2014
swtbby:

thanks for giving me all these tools to fight it . the funny thing is when I slack it gives me a breathing space

Alhamdulilah, be determined because it will fight back. You can force it out with determination, consistency and the help of Allah.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2014
AlBaqir:

I had an aunt leaving in London. Her own experience is brutal to the point that anytime she's pregnant, these evil jinn will have sex with her and she will loss the pregnancy. It happened to her several times. What I recommended was what we sent to her in London. Alhamdulillah she's fine with her firstborn almost finish high school.

I have seen many cases my dear sister. All these idea if Jinn visit toilet - bathroom etc and cannot enter clean places are preliminaries. These creatures are of different nature with different power and secret. According to Quran, some even penetrate into heavens to listen to secrets.

In Short try and look for the hide. It is easy to get in Yoruba land. it is called Egbin. Then if you can't find it, Yes inscribe those ayahs on a white piece of paper. But again try and look for hide of a deer.

Then recite constantly the dua Sabaasab. Allah will protect you big hur'mati Muhammad wa a'ali Mumad.
at least hers allowed her to get married and get pregnant I can't stand people getting emotionally close to me and if they stick around misfortune befalls them
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2014
maclatunji:
Salam alaykum sis, Tbaba1234 has done an excellent job with suggesting prayers for you. The only thing I want to add is for you to have faith and personal will power to defeat this being.

When it wants to claim you, resist it in your mind and intensify your prayers. A good test might be resisting the urge to be in the toilet for no good reason.

May Allah free you from this affliction.
jaa zaul allahu khiran,amin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

Alhamdulilah, be determined because it will fight back. You can force it out with determination, consistency and the help of Allah.
I'm in for a long fight bt determined to win
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2014
brothers and sisters today is ashura may Allah give us the blessings of the day
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2014
swtbby:
brothers and sisters today is ashura may Allah give us the blessings of the day

Ameen,

Don't forget to download the ruqya and your adkhar. May Allah grant you the best.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 1:25am On Nov 03, 2014
swtbby, you see how many muslims rally around you regardless of our differences. If this was in real life, this is how we will be around you harmed to teeth with dua and kick out those sob quickly. But modern age splits us apart.

I was talking about a man's relationship with Rawaniyah on separate thread. So i called him up yesterday to ask unrelated question. Then our discussion dragged to when he was growing up. He was teenager at that time in 1962. Back then their area was so primitive. Filled with bushes. Jinn hide there within the compound. Although he had told me the story back in the 80s and 90s several times but he added something yesterday that i didnt know.

The place is pretty much compound ( like agbo ile). Within section of the compound is a tiny river surrounded by bushes. The place stunk. They could smell Jinn. Yes, Jinn smell (bad odor). That's another way to sense their presence. They used to work there. He said one of them was Alagbede(goldsmith). He occupied a room in the building doing his daily job. Others are outside buying and selling. He said they would hear noises like market place.

Their father, who is now 104 used to keep sheep and goats. They all lived together. Nor did this family interfere with them(Jinn). One day, his father wanted to know if his livestock are fed. It was early in the morning. It was this man and his late elder sister who was at least 2yrs older were there alone. I believe he was 17 at the time. Anyways, both of them were the only ones in the bush-yard when their father asked, "se awon eran yen ti jeun?". Before kids could replied, they heard deep voices coming from the livestock and bushes responding to their father "be ni. won ti jeun da da (repeatedly)" (like song). He said what the heck he ran away but his sister refused. He said he tried to drag her but she was stucked. So he left. In a short while, the girl who would have turned 73yrs now, was found sitting in the middle of the damn thing with tiny sore on her leg and high fever. Jinn have touched her. Within 3 days it was bigger and incurable despite applying medicines. She passed away 7days later (after she was touched). Her name is Raliat. He calls her Raliatu. The part of this story I did know before until yesterday was about his sister. But I remember back in the 90s he used to say Raliatu but I had no idea what that was about.

Their father was pissed. He never wanted to interfere with them. He believed it was okay they all could hang out (human and Jinn). He embacked on spiritual conquest against them. According to this man, they invited Alfas, his children to recite whole Quran on the land. But anytime they tried to organize in the area, Jinn started screaming, disturbing and distracting and smelling crazy. They wont give them a tiny chance to sit talk less of reciting because they knew what was coming. So they wrote 'ism-llah' Allah's names, folded them and buried all over the compound with tears on his father's eyes. He was pained his daughter was killed. Their threats subsided and they now able to sit around and recited whole Quran. Within a week, all gone. Packed up their businesses and never came back (in bulk). But they did return singly once in a blue moon but can do nothing. This was aggressive battle. You need that. The old man still live there in the same compound now 104 yrs.

As you rightly said, when you about to go for Ruqya, he doesn't go with you. He knows. So you are most likely not gonna do this alone. The first thing they attack is your inability to even think of praying, then they make prayer heavy duty for you to discourage you. Thats what you displayed in the beginning of this thread. I was not taking you serious in the beginning. But with further explanation you gave, you are dealing with Jinn aswadu. They are the ones with evil intent.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by usermane(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
swtbby:

Lol I don't have schizophrenia I'm not crazy it all began when I was 6 went with mum visiting a neighbour on the roof I a beat d size of a cat changing sizes and shapes until it stood before me huge stinky hairy and scary lifting me up and running away with me passing through walls like passing through air another one appeared (bttr lookn bt still ugly) told d 1 carrying me to take me back and since then my life has changed. OK this is not nolywood it happened to me and very real I rember it with tears in my eyes.
I see things that will happen in the future, there was a day I was play with my brothers and I was shown my brother dying with 2 angels beside him , told mum she said I should curse satan years later he died the same way and was tlkn abt the same 2 angles exactly the way I described them.
I go to sleep without any bruises BT when it trys to hv sex wth me and I resist I wake up with physical scratches marks pain and bleeding.
there are so many other things

Oh, am sorry. I understand the gravity now. Although am not a shaman, but i "ll try to help in my own little way.

I 'll advise you to persist in your supplication and never let up or panic. Then, there are certain items known to ward off such beings. See if you can get garlic, olive oil, sea salt and other known helpful items.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by baba11(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Empiree:Am i permitted to share it on my wall ^^ @OP:Try to inculcate some level of sunnahs in your daily activities+adhere to the aforesaid+reciting the glorious Quran+Be tryiing to be in the mosque @ your spare time.May Allah makes it easy for you..........
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
usermane:

Oh, am sorry. I understand the gravity now. Although am not a shaman, but i "ll try to help in my own little way.

I 'll advise you to persist in your supplication and never let up or panic. Then, there are certain items known to ward off such beings. See if you can get garlic, olive oil, sea salt and other known helpful items.

Bros, is that from the Quran?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by usermane(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

Is ginger root for arthritis found in Quran? Is Paracetamol for Headache found in Hadith?
Get over it man, i don't have time for these.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
usermane:

Is ginger root for arthritis found in Quran? Is Paracetamol for Headache found in Hadith?
Get over it man, i don't have time for these.

Those are health issues not spiritual issues..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
usermane:

See if you can get garlic, olive oil, sea salt and other known helpful items.

Bros, We are not talking of haunting vampires and ware wolfs , garlic could have prove useful in such a case- though largely ineffective in mordern genres. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

Is olive not mentioned in the Quran? Garlic, and whatever created by Allah for the benefit of man have been summarized thus in the Quran:

"We created nothing for fun...." "...We have neglected nothing in the book..."

What you know about Garlic and Olive being health-wise is not limitation of those wonderful recipe.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
AlBaqir:

Is olive not mentioned in the Quran? Garlic, and whatever created by Allah for the benefit of man have been summarized thus in the Quran:

"We created nothing for fun...." "...We have neglected nothing in the book..."

What you know about Garlic and Olive being health-wise is not limitation of those wonderful recipe.

Yes, for the benefit of man but it does not mean, it is useful here, unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Empiree:
swtbby, you see how many muslims rally around you regardless of our differences. If this was in real life, this is how we will be around you harmed to teeth with dua and kick out those sob quickly. But modern age splits us apart.

I was talking about a man's relationship with Rawaniyah on separate thread. So i called him up yesterday to ask unrelated question. Then our discussion dragged to when he was growing up. He was teenager at that time in 1962. Back then their area was so primitive. Filled with bushes. Jinn hide there within the compound. Although he had told me the story back in the 80s and 90s several times but he added something yesterday that i didnt know.

The place is pretty much compound ( like agbo ile). Within section of the compound is a tiny river surrounded by bushes. The place stinks. They could smell Jinn. Yes, Jinn smell (bad odor). That's another way to sense their presence. They used to work there. He said one of them was Alagbede(goldsmith). He occupied a room in the building doing his daily job. Others are outside buying and selling. He said they would hear noises like market place.

Their father, who is now 104 used to keep sheep and goats. They all lived together. Nor did this family interfere with them(Jinn). One day, his father wanted to know if his livestock are fed. It was early in the morning. It was this man and his late elder sister who was at least 2yrs older were there alone. I believe he was 17 at the time. Anyways, both of them were the only ones in the bush-yard when their father asked, "se awon eran yen ti jeun?". Before kids could replied, they heard deep voices coming from the livestock and bushes responding to their father "be ni. won ti jeun da da (repeatedly)" (like song). He said what the heck he ran away but his sister refused. He said he tried to drag her but she was stucked. So he left. In a short while, the girl who would have turned 73yrs now, was found sitting in the middle of the damn thing with tiny sore on her leg and high fever. Jinn have touched her. Within 3 days it was bigger and incurable despite applying medicines. She passed away 7days later (after she was touched). Her name is Raliat. He calls her Raliatu. The part of this story I did know before until yesterday was about his sister. But I remember back in the 90s he used to say Raliatu but I had no idea what that was about.

Their father was pissed. He never wanted to interfere with them. He believed it was okay they all can hang out (human and Jinn). He embacked on spiritual conquest against them. According to this man, they invited Alfas, his children to recite whole Quran on the land. But anytime they tried to organize in the area, Jinn started screaming, disturbing and distracting and smelling crazy. They wont give them a tiny chance to sit talk less of reciting because they knew what was coming. So they wrote 'ism-llah' Allah's names, folded them and buried all over the compound with tears on his father's eyes. He was pained his daughter was killed. Their threats subsided and they now able to sit around and recited whole Quran. Within a week, all gone. Packed up their businesses and never came back (in bulk). But they did return singly once in a blue moon but can do nothing. This was aggressive battle. You need that. The old man still live there in the same compound now 104 yrs.

As you rightly said, when you about to go for Ruqya, he doesn't go with you. He knows. So you are most likely not gonna do this alone. The first thing they attack is your inability to even think of praying, then they make prayer heavy duty for you to discourage you. Thats what you did in the beginning of this thread. I was not taking you serious in the beginning. But with further explanation you gave, you are dealing with Jinn aswadu. They are the ones with evil intent.
pls wt does se awon eran yen ti jeun and be ni won ti jeun da da means.
the support I got here is amazing and humbling may Allah reward all of you ( I hv zero support from family,don't hv any frnds bc I don't went any1 to get hurt)
you are right prior to opening this threat I wasn't relgiously strong, I learnt over the years that when I stop what I supposed to do life gets bearable , I get to live almost a normal life bt when I fight it it makes my life a living hell. I slacked bc of an incident that happened
I was going through the same circle of battling with it but it keeps winning at the end , I kept pushing and pushing and pushing even with the several warning from it so on that fateful day I was having terrible 'waswas' I knew something horrible was about to happen I left my roommates bc I didn't want it to affect them minutes later I was involved in an accident where no1 got hurt BT me doctors were even surprised that I survived it considering the amount of blood I lost . in the hospital a 'female' comes around hits where it hurts d most until I scream and smiles no1 could see her but myself. i was told by several prayer groups who come to hospital tht it was after my life and I didn't tell any of them my problem. I spend several months in the hospital trying to recover fighting jinn wasn't a priority and besides when I leave them alone they tend to leave me alone a bit

now that I'm back again I'm tried of hiding, failing and being its puppet that's why I opened this thread to equip myself fully and fight it once and for all and if it means its going to b d last thing I b doing I won't have any regret
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2014
usermane:

its OK I understand,I get that alot lol

I did the garlic,olive,caraway (habat sauda) oil/seed, zamzam water, musk perfume stuff, even went on a garlic diet where I earned the nickname THE WALKING GARLIC by my brothers, drank bottles of oils
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

I did the garlic,olive,caraway (habat sauda) oil/seed, zamzam water, musk perfume stuff, even went on a garlic diet where I earned the nickname THE WALKING GARLIC by my brothers, drank bottles of oils

Lol
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

This link might prove helpful to you http://www.beatsihr.com/the-jinn.html

Half of the problems can be solved with a strong mind with faith. We humans have tremendous power if we work to our strengths with Allah's help.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 1:38am On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

Lol, you must be smelling like some of those Indians grin and the freaking Jinn is loving every minute of it. What you need first is what maclatunji hinted up there, steadfastness. Believe that.

pls wt does se awon eran yen ti jeun and be ni won ti jeun da da means.

His father asked, "se awon eran yen ti jeun?" i:e have they (sheep and goats) eaten?

Jinn replied: "be ni won ti jeun da da." i:e Yes, they ate very well(repeatedly)
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Bizarre joke,

Jinn are endowed with humor and strength to do as they wish. They are able to see as far as Allah permits for them. Now, here is thing, wAllahuAlam, swtbby's 'husband' (Jinn) as she revealed, may be capable of seeing she's trying to get help like everyone here is doing.

Jinn are crazy, he may decide to leave her and said "yo, so you people are the ones trying to break up my 'relationship'?. I shall come for you"

My queston to everyone who has contributed in this thread is 'what you gonna do?, what you gonna do?, what you gonna do when he comes for you? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by vedaxcool(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
Bizarre joke,

Jinn are endowed with humor and strength to do as they wish. They are able to see as far as Allah permits for them. Now, here is thing, wAllahuAlam, swtbby's 'husband' (Jinn) as she revealed, may be capable of seeing she's trying to get help like everyone here is doing.

Jinn are crazy, he may decide to leave her and said "yo, so you people are the ones trying to break up my 'relationship'?. I shall come for you"

My queston to everyone who have contributed on this thread is 'what you gonna do?, what you gonna do?, what you gonna do when he comes for you? shocked grin

I think i will fone a friend shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Slitz(f): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Lol at Empiree! der is nothing dat meets the son of Adam but that it was destined to be. Pls let us always remember Swtbby in our prayers. rem member we(believers) r like a body, wen the head suffers the whole body suffers. May Allah ease your affairs Swtbby, never forget that after every difficulty there is ease, and the jinn is only a creation of Allah and Allah is All powerful All Mighty. It is easy for Allah. Never lose hope and never subscribe to any solution prescribed that involves shirk!

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
Bizarre joke,

My queston to everyone who have contributed on this thread is 'what you gonna do?, what you gonna do?, what you gonna do when he comes for you? shocked grin
Lol. I always thought of that possibility. But I dont think its easy for it to target everybody at the same time. I also dont let up on my adhkaar. But i think it all boils down to the fact that we are duty bound to help her.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:
@albaqir
thanks brother bt pls can the suras be written on something else apart from hide of deer bc its kind of hard to find over here
Pls also try what bro albaqir said. Try to get that deer skin. There is nothing haraam in doing it cos there are evidences for it. For those interested in knowing the evidences, pls check majmu fataawa of ibn taimiyyah vol 19 page 64 (ibn Abass prescription for a complicated pregnancy). Also check Abu Dawud hadith no 3893 (ibn Umar's method of protecting his household).
I cant type them out cos i'm using a phone. So pls go ahead and try it. May Allaah remove the affliction.
NB
Also check kashfu ghumma. Chapter titled "baabu maa jaa a fi Ruqiya wa tamim"
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
Lol, you must be smelling like some of those Indians grin and the freaking Jinn is loving every minute of it. What you need first is what maclatunji hinted up there, steadfastness. Believe that.

His father asked, "se awon eran yen ti jeun?" i:e have they (sheep and goats) eaten?

Jinn replied: "be ni won ti jeun da da." i:e Yes, they ate very well(repeatedly)

hmm it wasn't easy used bags of garlic used it on almost everything , was warned not to explode the house with my concoitions.

thanks for transltng

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
Bizarre joke,

Lol can't stop laughing, I think he's too busy on jinnland.com to check in here

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

hmm it wasn't easy used bags of garlic used it on almost everything , was warned not to explode the house with my concoitions.

thanks for transltng
I thought you are Yoruba,no?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
kazlaw2000:

Lol. I always thought of that possibility. But I dont think its easy for it to target everybody at the same time. I also dont let up on my adhkaar. But i think it all boils down to the fact that we are duty bound to help her.
grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
vedaxcool:

I think i will fone a friend shocked
grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

Lol can't stop laughing, I think he's too busy on jinnland.com to check in here

It will be aware...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Slitz:
Lol at Empiree! der is nothing dat meets the son of Adam but that it was destined to be. Pls let us always remember Swtbby in our prayers. rem member we(believers) r like a body, wen the head suffers the whole body suffers. May Allah ease your affairs Swtbby, never forget that after every difficulty there is ease, and the jinn is only a creation of Allah and Allah is All powerful All Mighty. It is easy for Allah. Never lose hope and never subscribe to any solution prescribed that involves shirk!

awww thanks so much sis , you guys here are the best I don't feel I'm doing this all alone as before . may Allah reward u all for the advices and prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.