Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". (9087 Views)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

Accept just because 'm tall?
U no well grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you have been trying to trap that guy grin
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Tymax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you have been trying to trap that guy grin
You said I should confess that I am the tall single lady, then I asked why I should accept being the single tall lady sire.

Tall girls don't trap guys, we are simply irresistible. grin
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

You said I should confess that I am the tall single lady, then I asked why I should accept being the single tall lady sire.

Tall girls don't trap guys, we are simply irresistible. grin
Like indomie? grin
If I hear
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by defendedvictim(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

Who would ever friendzone a "Tall" single lady on planet earth?
Me undecided ..Wats special abt being tall anyway
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
defendedvictim:
Me undecided ..Wats special abt being tall anyway
The height is the special thing undecided
Btw you need to work on your tummy.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by defendedvictim(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

The height is the special thing undecided
Btw you need to work on your tummy.
To some people, maybe..
Nah I dnt NEED to..tnx for d fitness reminder though. Hop u r gud
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
pasqal09:
he means he want to marry someone like you
GBAM
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Joel3(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
umm. Ok now i am telling you. I like you height and want you to be my e-girl friend.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Pdizzle(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Girls and reading meaning to things, he wants someone like you, not you

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.