Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". (9058 Views)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
What does it mean to a single girl when a single guy says, I like your height, and I will like to marry someone like you.

Why not the single girl?
Why someone like her?
Does it mean he is indirectly asking her to be a date, or just admires her but not really into her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
he is saying that he want's to marry you sister keke grin

if you like him too you have to step it up a little. he doesn't know how to tell you or doesn't want to tell you just yet

1 Like

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by CashdownNG: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
either he wants you or... he's interested in your height on another girl..

good for him, I like people who go hard on specifics,..
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by DesChyko: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
The only direct reason I see here is that he admires something about the single girl.
His intentions are not clearly spelt out.

1 Like

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by pasqal09: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
he means he want to marry someone like you
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by expert101(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
I want you baby...can't you just understand?

1 Like

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
expert101:
I want you baby...can't you just understand?
Then he should go straight and say it, why beat around the bush?
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
pasqal09:
he means he want to marry someone like you
You haven't answered the question sire.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by chimerase2: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
And wat is the morale of dis thread? angry
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
CashdownNG:
either he wants you or... he's interested in your height on another girl..

good for him, I like people who go hard on specifics,..
Or maybe he isn't bold enough, feels intimidated by the single girl?
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hahahah someone has put 3cycle on a long thing. grin Of course he doesn't want you. He only wants someone like you grin

1 Like

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimerase2:
And wat is the morale of dis thread? angry
angry angry
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:
Hahahah someone has put 3cycle on a long thing. grin Of course he doesn't want you. He only wants someone like you grin
Never said it ws me grin
It has to do with a "single girl"
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
3cycle:

Never said it ws me grin
It has to do with a "single girl"
Lol. Okay, a single girl like you. grin

Well he is playing smart. The girl is his fantasy but he is smart enough to avoid her and face reality.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. Okay, a single girl like you. grin

Well he is playing smart. The girl is his fantasy but he is smart enough to avoid her and face reality.
Why avoid her? May be the single girl is into him to.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
3cycle:

Why avoid her? May be the single girl is into him to.
Yes na. And he doesn't want to be trapped. She is an example of his dream gal but he is playing his card safe. Everyone knows that dream gals are not all that.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by jejemanito: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Funny thread
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by pasqal09: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
3cycle:

You haven't answered the question sire.
yes I have
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by expert101(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
3cycle:

Then he should go straight and say it, why beat around the bush?

It's the job of a woman to make it easy for the man.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by ceejay675(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mayb he's scared of u turning him down
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:
What does it mean to a single girl when a single guy says, I like your height, and I will like to marry someone like you.

Why not the single girl?
Why someone like her?
Does it me he is indirectly asking her to be a date, or just admires her but not really into her?
What are u even saying?
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by warripekin(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2014
If he wants someone like u based on ur looks it simply means u scored. But he needs to know more about u before he could commit. Besides saying he want marry some one like u also lends credence to fact that he is seriously searching. So seeing ur height and admiring u for that indicates ur height is one of the criteria he is looking for. Such persons having taken note of ur attributes which he admires and obviously want, will surely want to know more about u. He is not in a hurry though.

2 Likes

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by CashdownNG: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

Or maybe he isn't bold enough, feels intimidated by the single girl?

well different strokes.

as for me,I once like a girls slender stature and height, she didn't have a cute face and since that's my acid test, it was a no. however if someone cute had her qualities, then I'm good to go...
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by chronique(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2014
It's an indirect way of saying He likes you. Guys say such to test the waters to see how ladies would react,before proceeding further on that journey. He simply likes and wants you.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2014
ceejay675:
Mayb he's scared of u turning him down
People get rejected Everyday, that doesn't stop them from going for what They like.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2014
Someone is hurt here..
And needs to be consoled.
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by defendedvictim(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2014
dat sounds like a popular 'friendzone' phrase..or maybe, d guy doesn't know the girl is single

1 Like

Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by 100Cents: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

Why not the single girl?
Why someone like her?
Does it me he is indirectly asking her to be a date, or just admires her but not really into her?

He likes you.

Is it thesame oil company guy ?
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Tymax(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2014
3cycle:

People get rejected Everyday, that doesn't stop them from going for what They like.
Just confess you are the "tall single lady" grin
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:

He likes you.

Is it thesame oil company guy ?
Which oil company? grin
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Tymax:

Just confess you are the "tall single lady" grin
Accept just because 'm tall?
U no well grin
Re: When He Says " I Want Someone Like You". by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2014
defendedvictim:
dat sounds like a popular 'friendzone' phrase..or maybe, d guy doesn't know the girl is single
Who would ever friendzone a "Tall" single lady on planet earth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl / Am Done With Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.