Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103026 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Hussyhope84: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Nothing against the president and his wife but why is her english not always polished for us to be sure that she went to the university? Chei there is God wo.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Omimah: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
What fashion sense are u talking about? The 'Baggy-papa-dash-me-trouser' was the in-thing then. In fact, when were you born undecided
You're wrong. That picture was taken in the late 1980's or early 1990's. During this period, the type of trousers in vogue were flared trousers (what we call booth cut today, or "Fela" as some may choose to call it).
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by akereconfi: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
aminu150:
@op you are insulting our education system by saying that patience actually went to university. All i heard about her is that she was a market woman.

So your mother that WENT to our University, who is she compared to mama Peace. Before you rant that money and fame ain't the priority of education, I guess your mother attended University to become a charity worker
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by patrickmuf(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
lol
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by chaloner(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Thanks for Quoting me.. Aji Amu..
welcome osu
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by nizzyong(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
:oah!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
graduate wey no sabi english na suegbe(fela)

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by AJOT99(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Nice pics.

Bt my signature nice pass am
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Omimah: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
SmartProf:
I wonder why some peeps are asking if Mama Peace graduated frm a university! If d foundation of ur primary n secondary skul education is faulty, it will be too late 4 a Uni 2 modify d damage.
Exactly. All the same the mistakes she makes are not supposed to be made by a person that passed through the CoE or University. Can you imagine her addressing widows as her fellow widows (even though her husband is still alive)?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by emmabest2000(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
This was their university days...she was a student, he was a lecturer.
love nwantiti grin
GEJ Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by egopersonified(f): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

wicked.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by experimentist: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Cluesless lecturer and a dumb ass student... She gave him poonani and he made sure she graduated.. They later got married and eventually found their way aso rock.. No thanks to OBJ aka Koba--the monkey from the planet of the apes!

2015 is promising, kick out the cow dungs out of Aso.. Very mediocre nonsensical animals from the creek!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by funky41(f): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
All I believe is u guys shuld try n b a president's wife or even d president b4 u can point accusing fingers I lik n wil always lik d president 4 bn proud n happy wit d wife God gave him
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by wolero7(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2014
What i can deduce from the pix is that. Jona and Pepe were married already. i don't think Jona was her lecturer. She is graduating and her husband came to grace the occasion. Its like Pepe did adult education or PT. Not that anything is wrong with it ooooo. Nice pix.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by holysaint1(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

dem don start.... smiley smiley
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by realGURU(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Mama P, looking old since uni days.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Gorgeous58(f): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm touched. See how far they've come. I wish them God's grace in their marriage. They will surely grow old together

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by experimentist: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
Omimah:

Exactly. All the same the mistakes she makes are not supposed to be made by a person that passed through the CoE or University. Can you imagine her addressing widows as her fellow widows (even though her husband is still alive)?
grin very clueless somebody!

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by 100Cents: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Surulere indeed!

GEJ, till 2019.

Buhari, as usual - 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015. grin

Lol.

Wetin Buhari do for 2003, 2007, 2011 and will do in 2015..
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Reddit: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2014
I don't know if is just me, I wonder if he ever had the thought back then that some day he'll be the President of Nigeria.

#Justthinkingaloud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by fairygeh(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Oh my dayyys shocked
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
lyntiffany:
by you I guess smiley
Lol...yea.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by worldgurus: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
The Italian ruled out ever taking the reins at Camp Nou, revealed Sergio Ramos is fit to start Saturday's Clasico and lamented the lack of flaws in Luis Enrique's side

Oct 24, 2014 10:26:16

Carlo Ancelotti says he has too much respect towards the Clasico rivalry to ever cross the divide and coach Barcelona, suggesting instead he would like to retire with Real Madrid.

Only two coaches - Radomir Antic and Enrique Fernandez - have ever been in charge of both clubs at separate stages of their career as loyalties run deep between La Liga's biggest duo.

Ancelotti, who has coached European giants including AC Milan and Chelsea during his glittering coaching career, insisted that taking charge at Camp Nou would be an impossibility in his eyes.

"Now I've trained Real Madrid, I can never train Barcelona," he told Cadena SER. "I have to respect my history and the history of the clubs that I have trained."

When asked if he would like to reign at the Santiago Bernabeu the way that Sir Alex Ferguson led for so long at Manchester United, he added: "It is unthinkable that I will spend 24 years at the club, but I would like to end my career in Madrid."

Ancelotti is keenly aware of the quality at Luis Enrique's disposal and conceded that watching Barca's 3-1 midweek win over Ajax did not make for happy viewing as he sought out chinks in the Clasico visitors' armour.

"Yes, I watched Tuesday's Champions League tie," he added. "Whenever I see a team try to find their many flaws.

"But I have not been lucky this time. I have not found many."

Sergio Ramos missed Wednesday's 3-0 win over Liverpool but Ancelotti claims he will be fit to face Barca and even joked that the Blancos vice-captain wants to be played up front in future.

"Pepe's taken a knock," the Italian continued. "One of my centre-backs will be Ramos. If Pepe recovers well from that knock, he will play too.

"Ramos asked me to want to play as a striker. He likes to play up front and has quality to play. I'll give him a game in midfield, there's time to change it up for Saturday!" he added, laughing.

Real Madrid are four points adrift of La Liga leaders Barca heading into the ninth game of the domestic campaign. For more info....visit www.gurusworld..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by igbsam(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Are they coming up with another shoeless campaign strategy ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Rexyl(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Baba God bamise kori mi soree ki n di Aare Nigeria as was easily done for GEJ... A se Oluwa ma n so alailagbara di alagbara... Boya ni o ni lero lati di aare back in those days sugbon loni nko o di eniti n pase nibi to ga ju ni Nigeria. Olorun ba mi se je ki ori temi naa de oke. Dont mind me ... You can just like it if want certain goodluck in special way.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by pelumicoded(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
@shikshark.. u wan confirm maybe he didn't ware shoe abi
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by holysaint1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Yes nau! With a 'first class' at that.. cheesy

guess it all explains y she's ur first lady smiley
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by chucky234(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
stevolinkon40:
Iya Yii Lo si School Sah

cool
o lo jare
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by nsaliwa: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by iamakbar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
see as GEJ resemble ADEBOYE of RCCG.... dem share semblance small o
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by worldgurus: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ministry: Mali confirms first case of Ebola for more info visit www.worldgurus..com
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Rexyl(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Baba God bamise kori mi soree ki n di Aare Nigeria as was easily done for GEJ... A se Oluwa ma n so alailagbara di alagbara... Boya ni o ni lero lati di aare back in those days sugbon loni nko o di eniti n pase nibi to ga ju ni Nigeria. Olorun ba mi se je ki ori temi naa de oke. Dont mind me ... You can just like this 'my wish' if u want goodluck in a special way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.