Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103097 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by biz2get(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
I just dey look... shocked

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Ethereal0110(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
she was a girl he was a boy.... grin
LMAyedun:
This was their university days...she was a student, he was a lecturer.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gherrokid:

That gown looks very much like a choir gown grin

Lolz. May be it was actually after a choir procession. Who knows?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
No wonder the woman was a perfect example of ladies that bribed their ways out of the college with what they have.I served with a lady that purportedly read economics education and can not teach SS1 students basics of economics.Madam may not be any different.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
experimentist:
Cluesless lecturer and a dumb ass student... She gave him poonani and he made sure she graduated.. They later got married and eventually found their way aso rock.. No thanks to OBJ aka Koba--the monkey from the planet of the apes!

2015 is promising, kick out the cow dungs out of Aso.. Very mediocre nonsensical animals from the creek!

Reading comments on this thread, person fit laff till im enter car front, him no go know. Una well done o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ugoezeik(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
lol. mumu
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by fairheven: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
IfyAwazie:
They look so innocent
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
So this woman truly attended universitymayb she went tru sandwich program
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by fairheven: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
tunde300us:
I dont think that was a university matriculation picture,maybe na apprentice own atleast all of dem dey wear gown nowadays even common church sef
Are you saying it was graduation for tailoring an women empowerment program? grin grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Ukeme100: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]she don put to bed b4 she marry?with dis kind big tommy.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by oduz: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad

A beg leave the woman jor, with lecturers like GEJ, who award marks like water after a night vigil on their beds, u should not expect much .....

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by pally212(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
So patience Jonathan is educated ah daris God oh
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by coronaprof(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
tank u
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad
l wonder! Anyway you beat and honorable spoke my mind..
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by dawtune(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmmmm

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by gistsky: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
So after all d critics n insults on ur first lady n her destined husb, r u ppl nw happier than u were?
Fulfilment is nt in grammar n it's nt all abt it. learn to c somethin gud even in d seemingly worst scenario.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Consultville(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
love wan tin tin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by experimentist: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Reading comments on this thread, person fit laff till im enter car front, him no go know. Una well done o.
grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Taiwo20(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

Shoes ba?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by crackhouse(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
IfyAwazie:
They look so innocent
as if they are not
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Forwetinnah: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nobleval:
Beautiful what?

Yes she was beautiful!! That was the 1st thing I thought when I saw the picture, shes just one of those women who loose their beauty as they grow older while people like Dieziani age with grace besides fat follow spoil her body
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by IfyAwazie(f): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
crackhouse:
as if they are not
U sure?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ceo003: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Surulere indeed!

GEJ, till 2019.

Buhari, as usual - 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015. grin

grin ha ha ha ha LOL
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by SlimSkipper(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
seunlayi:
I just love this man and his wife naturally
xo, u bi-sexual abi?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ChukwuCantDie: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SHES NIGERIAN NOT AN ENGLISH PIG SKINNED OYIBO DEMON ..WHO CARES IF SHE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL SHES NIGERIAN WE ARE NOT ENGLISH YOU F.UCKING S.TUPID WH.0RE STFU
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by fridayj(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gej.. carry go..2015 ...
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Tintinnoty(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

can't stop laughing

guy you funny die

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Expsbterror(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:

Same thing I wanted To ask, why den can't she speak English even if it ain't fluent
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by 49cents(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
With the kind of english she speaks,the picture looks photo-shopped with that convocation gown on her.

Can we please let this woman rest with whatever english grammer she speaks.....

Am igbo, born in lagos, did yoruba at the junoir waec yet my yoruba is comic does that make me less intelligent

What is less intelligent is appraising intelligence based on linguistic genuis

Let mama peace call una now for contract with business class flight tickets, 3 months lodge at transcorp towers while the N500 million contract woll run.......I wonder how nairaland who rant's on Madam Patience Grammer that will not change her opinion of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.