Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (35404 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by 123papas(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please I need sesame cake to buy. kindly advise how much per kilo.

Email me on my signature.

Regards
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by dav8id(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
123papas:
Please I need sesame cake to buy. kindly advise how much per kilo.

Email me on my signature.

Regards

That will be hard..
Bro
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by 123papas(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
what will be hard? the email or to get the cake?

dav8id:

That will be hard..
Bro
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by dav8id(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
123papas:
what will be hard? the email or to get the cake?

The cake

How many companies use sesame seed as raw material in Nigeria?

Even if you will get it . it will be in small quantity

I will enter our wherehouse tomorrow and I will check from those women that extract the oil,,if they have the cake I'll let yo know
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by 123papas(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Okay, please do. many thanks
dav8id:

The cake

How many companies use sesame seed as raw material in Nigeria?

Even if you will get it . it will be in small quantity

I will enter our wherehouse tomorrow and I will check from those women that extract the oil,,if they have the cake I'll let yo know
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by karlxavier(m): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Gurus in the house, I need unhulled sesame seeds(natural one). How can I get it and what's the likely price per ton? I need it in large quantities.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by dav8id(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2016
karlxavier:
Gurus in the house, I need unhulled sesame seeds(natural one). How can I get it and what's the likely price per ton? I need it in large quantities.

Are you buying or sourcing for someone ?

We have procedure for selling our sesame seed this year..

If you think you can meetup with the procedure

Then search no more for sesame seed ..

Send mail to admin@Davidprof.com
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by iniobong888(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2016
karlxavier:

i will give you a call so that we can arrange something .
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by mahdino: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2016
iniobong888:

i will give you a call so that we can arrange something .

Please anybody that needs sesame seed should call 07036065077.
Thank you
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Asumns: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
I
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by chizillar(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2017
We can help you source for sesame seed local and foreign buyers who will be your buyers all year round. And if you are a farmers of sesame seed with available quantity to sell, there is high demand for sesame seed and this demand is growing on the daily basis. It is a highly demanded product in the local and International market.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by wakes: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
chizillar:
We can help you source for sesame seed local and foreign buyers who will be your buyers all year round. And if you are a farmers of sesame seed with available quantity to sell, there is high demand for sesame seed and this demand is growing on the daily basis. It is a highly demanded product in the local and International market.
I can supply you beniseed from benue.
We also have sesame seed oil available now for sale.
Contact me on my signature.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by SehgateTeam(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
good write-up @ op. also remember that price and quality of many agricultural commodities / produce from other exporting countries can frustrate many young agropreneur

https://sehgatehub./2017/03/09/price-and-quality-of-agricultural-commoditiesproduce-from-other-exporting-countries-can-frustrate-many-young-agropreneur/
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
cleaned sesame seed available...kano spec...08037171934
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by ayufun: 8:16am On May 21, 2017
Everything you need to know about sesame, seed, oil, Nutrition, uses and health benefits, possible side effects

http://www.healthriskfood.com/2016/12/sesame-oil-benefits.html
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
EXPORTFINANCE:
cleaned sesame seed available...kano spec...08037171934

How much per tonne?
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
dav8id:

Are you buying or sourcing for someone ?

We have procedure for selling our sesame seed this year..

If you think you can meetup with the procedure

Then search no more for sesame seed ..

Send mail to admin@Davidprof.com

Please, if you know about sesame seed farming in Nigeria, enlighten me a bit on this....someone here in Abuja said I should pay 10k in August , which will b given to a farmer and get a 30kg bag of sesame seed at harvest in December. She claims the bag goes for as high as 50k in January.

I have checked prices online and I keep seeing a ton being sold for under 200k. Now my issue is, 10k seems pretty high for 30kg bag at harvest. There will be no profit when I sell. In fact it will be a loss. Is she lying? Can you please tell me how much the seed is sold for in the low season and how much in the high season? Thank you.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by tectonotimes: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
iniobong888:
How do you become a player in sesame seed business without having millions in your account? Is it even possible? Ofcourse it is very possible to start from nothing and grow into millions even billions in the sesame seed value chain business. These are the four most vital requirements that are needed to be a player in this business.
1. Passion
2. Working knowledge
3. Phone
4. Bank account
It is passion that first of all drive you in this business you need to be passionate to learn about the business. The working knowledge in this business depends on which level you want to enter the business. You can’t do this business without communication, so you phone connects the bridge between your suppliers, the farmers, and other stakeholders in the business. The bank account is for your transactions and to keep your millions.
Sesame seed is the second most sought after cash crop in Nigeria after cocoa, Nigeria is the second largest producer of sesame seed in Africa, and ranking seventh in the World. Other African countries also producer sesame seeds are Chad, Sudan, Ethiopia, Niger, mail, Kenya and Burkina Faso.

Sesame seed is highly valued for its oil which has a very low level of cholesterol. The oil is used in production and as a preservative in canned sardine, margarine, corned beef and soap. It is also used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Sesame seed comes in four colour namely clear white, brown, gold and black.
Ninety percentage of sesame seed produced in Nigeria is exported out to different countries. However we could add more value to sesame seed apart from cleaning and exporting if as an investor extract oil from seed which sells more in the international market and the chaff used for animal feeds or as a raw material for another industrial used.
Sesame seed is produced in Benue, Taraba, Kebbi, Kano, Bauchi, Kogi, Plateau, Adamawa, Kwara, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Niger, Gombe, Katsina, Yobe, Bomo and Nassarawa States.

To make money from the sesame seed you could decide to source for the product from any state that farms it. It means that you could decide to talk to the farmers to gather their stock for you and you pay once you see their stocks.
Secondly you could also decide to visit the cleaning mill and arrange for a buyer from there and you get commission. For example if you get over to the milling and sesame is selling for N260,000 a ton if sell to your suppliers for N265,000 a ton you will make a N150,000 in one trailer load of 30tons, so if you can load 10 trailers in one month that is N1,500,000 in a month.
If you have the resources or you can leverage on relationship you can supply to your buyers directly in lagos and you make over N10,000 to N20,000 per ton thereby making N300,000 to N600,000 per trailer.
Since the world is a global village you could connect with international buyer around the world through the internet and export directly without going to sell in lagos.
This might be your blue print to success

[img][/img][b][/b]
click on the first link on my signature to learn how to export the sesame seeds.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by WIZDOM081(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please and please Guru in the house.
I'm trying to convince my brother to use 2hectares of land we have to plant Sesame seed.
I just need amount of Sesame we can hopefully get on each hectare and the amount of Sesame in local market.
From Kaduna to be precise.

Very urgent and legit info please
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by kemstol(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sesame seed and sesame cake is available in large quantities. Contact 07054890585 for Inquiry n pricing

2 Likes

Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by WilliamEffiong: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Am in Kebbi State right now you need a land for planting of Sesame seed or how to buy directly from farmers at a very good price contact me: 08118696289[img][/img]

Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Fawusi: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=dav8id post=50908951]

Pls I'm interested in the business but I don't have money to invest like the way it been discribe here. But I have 2 hectares of land in ilaro in ogun state. Can i grow it here and how can I get the seeds plant?
Somebody help, please.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by ozeeagrotech(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
[Sesame farming business is also lucrative and little expences, I cultivated 10 hectares of sesame farm in Nasarawa state last year and I made a lot of profit.
To know U can call on OZEE AGROTECH ENTERPRISE, or 08157652248.

Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by acetylcoa2: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
I am in Abuja, I produce and sell sesame oil and the cake. Call me if you are interested 08066884662.
We also sell;
Neem oil
Moringa oil
Sunflower oil
And pure Groundnut oil.
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Lantycool: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning, we produce and sell these oil below. Call me if you are interested.08035240235

Sesame seed oil
Eucalyptus oil
Banana oil
Black seed oil
Olive oil
Orange oil
Pineapple oil
Coconut oil
Lemon oil
Neem oil
Apple cider vinegar
Eucalyptus water
Honey.

Thank you
Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by Exporthub: 11:21pm On May 27, 2020
SUPPLIER/EXPORTER OF NATURAL WHITE UNHULLED SESAME SEED IN NIGERIA

ExportHub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is an agro-commodity trading company with a primary focus on sourcing, local supply and exportation of raw and processed agricultural products such as SESAME SEED.

ENL is a leading supplier/exporter of agro-commodities within Nigeria. We assist multinational companies, private organization, public institutions, other agro commodity trading companies (exporters) and individuals to source high quality, natural white unhulled sesame seed.
We interfaced directly with the farmers via our extension officers and local buying agents to get the right quality products. We offer competitive price and guarantee stable supply. We respect contractual agreement and ensure efficient and seamless transaction.

At exporthub, delivering products in line with specification and within schedule is one of our cardinal principle.
Our sesame seed specifications are as follows;

Origin : Nigeria, Type : White Unhulled, Purity : 98% , Oil content : 50%, Moisture : 7%, FFA : 2%, Admixtures : 2% , Aflatoxin : 10pbb,

Therefore, if you are a prospective buyer/importer - regardless of your geographical location - and you seek to consistently place a buy order as regards sesame seed, from a proven, reliable and verifiable company, Exporthub Nigeria Limited (ENL) is your best bet.

Please do contact us if you have further questions and enquiries
Call – +234 806 0146 455 / +234 708 8673 436
WhatsApp – +234 708 8673 436

Email – info@exporthub.ng

Website – https://www.exporthub.ng/sesame-seed

Re: Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Sesame seed
Dried split ginger
Cashews
Palm kernel
Rice
Hibiscus
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211(call or whatsapp)We are already supplying Olam so any other company apart from these this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From My Garden / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ / Fcm Tomato Farm Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.