Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20503 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
I think the fun of seduction is in the game, and the thrill of the chase is always sweet. All those alpha male advice can help but the key is to find your niche and to know the girls own niche ( she is an opponent it is war ). Seduction in the real sense of the word is complicated and is a lot different from just tapping into hormones, sex is usually the last thing on the mind of the smooth seducers. What works for Ngozi on the way to the village stream might not work for Susie on the way to Cedi Plaza, feel me wink

@cayon
J'espère que votre homme est le français, je n'entends ils sont de merveilleux amants
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
kanismith:

Morenike, i thought u said u're married. Well i don't believe that or maybe ur so-called husband is not seductive.  Obviously i agreed with Raymond88,  I think u have a feelin 4 H202 and that u did post diz topic to get his attention or like i said earlier ur so-called husband isn't seductive enough. If that's the case, i think you would have made it clear to all NL. Despite that, i think you have feelin 4 H202, why denieling. Besides, almost all ur replies has been pointing directly towards him.

Well all i'm saying is that, both of u have some scores to settle. So stop pretending. Call him so u guys can make arrangement on how u can make love, if u are not married, but if u are, then learn how to love ur so-called husband and teach him how to seduce u.

Thanks.

Thank you for that revelation.
You know some girls like to form. When another woman comes and steals her shine then she'll start complaining.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I think the fun of seduction is in the game, and the thrill of the chase is always sweet. All those alpha male advice can help but the key is to find your niche and to know the girls own niche ( she is an opponent it is war ). S[b]eduction in the real sense of the word is complicated and is a lot different from just tapping into hormones, sex is usually the last thing on the mind of the smooth seducers.[/b] What works for Ngozi on the way to the village stream might not work for Susie on the way to Cedi Plaza, feel me wink

@cayon
J'espère que votre homme est le français, je n'entends ils sont de merveilleux amants
What's this one saying?

H2O2:

Thank you for that revelation.
Shut up!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by achinu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
This is a hilarious post. I've to as;

1) When did the art of seduction become the duty of only the male?
2) What stops the naija women from seducing naija men? Abi na abormination?
3) If your man is not seducing you then maybe he's busy seducing someone else  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oops I slipped

Anyhew, it takes 2 to tango. I'm not sitting here claiming that every naija man is got seduction skills, but o'girl make u no generalize just as you no wan make I sey naija women too dey lack in that department.
@ the poster wey sey na swiss army knife naija man dey take stab him babe for yansh for take wake am up for sex, maybe na him idea of seduction be that & the babe sef dey enjoy the pain of the stab!! lol, no pain no gain!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

What's this one saying?
Shut up!
Stop finding my tubble
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
achinu:

This is a hilarious post. I've to as;

1) When did the art of seduction become the duty of only the male?
2) What stops the naija women from seducing naija men? Abi na abormination?
3) If your man is not seducing you then maybe he's busy seducing someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oops I slipped
Great questions.

1. Do you expect women to seduce men all the time? Wouldn't it be more fun if it was made a two-way traffic?
Nobody implied that naija women can't seduce their man, because most of us can tongue tongue

2. Nothing's stopping us, that's why we keep doing what we were doing. But it's become a problem when we're the only one doing it na. shocked shocked shocked

3. My husband is not just any trashy typical naija man grin grin grin so . . . .skipped tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Stop finding my tubble
hehehe, what bubbles? So who did you seduce last night? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
Keep talking. That's all you do . . .
I wonder why that your fictitious man is not seducing you very well even though you claim he's great. Better confess your true problem; your husband is incompetent.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by skfa1: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

I wonder why that your fictitious man is not seducing you very well even though you claim he's great. Better confess your true problem; your husband is incompetent.

ouch that hurts
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Who told you he's not seducing me well enough?
I'm worried about the divorce rate in Nigeria and trying to look for possible solutions that can prevent divorce. Maybe because the men are not seducing enough.
Leave my marriage out of this na.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by skfa1: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

I'm worried about the divorce rate in Nigeria and trying to look for possible solutions that can prevent divorce. Maybe because the men are not seducing enough.

H202 abeg leave that out pls,much respect to ur marriage
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
skfa1:

H202 abeg leave that out please,much respect to ur marriage
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
skfa1:

ouch that hurts
Thanks.  cheesy

Dark_Rxn:

Then quit complaining that Naija men can't seduce.  Is he not one of them, or are you in truth dissatisfied with your romantic relationship with him?
Divorce rate ko, panel beating rate ni.  America is not exactly a messianic temple of happily married people, so stop shouting as if divorce is the reason for your man's inability to perform.  Upgrade your hardware.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
skfa1:

H202 abeg leave that out please,much respect to ur marriage
Are you kidding me? That thing is not married. grin She's just taking cheap shots at Naija dudes
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
If you cannot leave my marriage out of this, then I guess you must be obsessed with my husband.
Like I said early, he satisfies me, sexually and more.
Thank you

H2O2:

Are you kidding me? That thing is not married. grin She's just taking cheap shots at Naija dudes
Who is thing abi you dey craze?
Where you there when I got married? no angry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
@topic
All these M&B addicts sef . . .
Seriously, why should man waste time seducing when 90% of Nigerian chics will be seduced by your pocket tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee, anoher naija girl haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Like w/e cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

@topic
All these M&B addicts sef . . .
Seriously, why should man waste time seducing when 90% of Nigerian chics will be seduced by your pocket tongue tongue

Thank you jare. Well spoken. They like talking as if they're hotsh[i]i[/i]t.
Dark_Rxn:

If you cannot leave my marriage out of this, then I guess you must be obsessed with my husband.
Like I said early, he satisfies me, sexually and more.
And I guess you must be foolish to be happily married and still be worried about another man's ability to seduce you.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
@Dark_rxn

frothing and foaming does not really classify as talking, I was only trying to point out that the context the term seems to have taken on the thread and that is seduction is not all about sex. Take a chill pill hormones are raging.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

And I guess you must be foolish to be happily married and still be worried about another man's ability to seduce you.
Quote me where I implied that am worried that he can't seduce me angry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
Seriously, why should man waste time seducing when 90% of Nigerian chics will be seduced by your pocket

Very true, the men quickly get tired grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@Dark_rxn

frothing and foaming does not really classify as talking, I was only trying to point out that the context the term seems to have taken on the thread and that is seduction is not all about sex. Take a chill pill hormones are raging.
On the first page.
I posted what I thought was seduction. An onset of sex, infact, it does not even have to start sex. It could just be sth enticing, something attracting, and something sensual.
Take note, seduction is not sex
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
Nigerian women wouldn't know seduction even when it stared them in the face.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

How can they not know it if they're leaving their marriage or r/ship when their men are not even trying their best to show they know the act of seduction.

No, seduction is not shoving her agaisnt the wall and giving it to her hard.
Mehn, do you ppl have a lot to learn undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

Honey im sure that was a typo undecided
It was meant to be 9ja MEN rite? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
Yuppers.  They are very immobile when it comes to seduction.  The god of seduction can come to seduce them and they won't even flinch, but as soon as you bring gsm, pounded yam, and ogbono their hooters will rise.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Yuppers. They are very immobile when it comes to seduction. The god of seduction can come to seduce them and they won't even flinch, but as soon as you bring gsm, pounded yam, and ogbono their hooters will rise.
Keep talking about your future wife. hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

How can they not know it if they're leaving their marriage or r/ship when their men are not even trying their best to show they know the act of seduction.

I doubt women would leave their men because he can't seduce them, instead, it's the men who leave a relationship because their women have lost their sex appeal and/or they've found a sexier woman. Women are leaving the relationship and moving to richer men and are simply using this as an excuse.

tope2000:

Honey I'm sure that was a typo undecided
It was meant to be Nigeria MEN rite? tongue

Errmm no. Seduce a typical Nigerian man and your wish is granted. Seduce a Nigerian women and she doesn't move unless some paper is involved.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

Errmm no. Seduce a typical Nigerian man and your wish is granted. Seduce a Nigerian women and she doesn't move unless some paper is involved.

In other words, men are cheap abi?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

I doubt women would leave their men because he can't seduce them, instead, it's the men who leave a relationship because their women have lost their sex appeal and/or they've found a sexier woman. Women are leaving the relationship
Trust me, If my man stop being spontaneous, I'll stay with him. But when it gets to the part of him not even trying at all, am out grin grin

H202, take note wink tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

eldee, anoher naija girl haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Like w/e cool cool
Moi?? Nah . . . don't misunderstand me
That part only makes my job easier tongue tongue

H2O2:

Thank you jare. Well spoken. They like talking as if they're hotsh[i]i[/i]t.
Let any Nigerian chic come out and say money does not influence the choice of who she goes all the way with.

tope2000:

Honey I'm sure that was a typo undecided
It was meant to be Nigeria MEN rite? tongue
Erm you don't even have to seduce a Naija man, we get the signs ASAP
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

If he can get it up and good at what he does in the bedroom, she'd be the one begging him.
No need for money. . . . if. . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.