Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] (19378 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't have a girlfriend, but my female friend is in the kitchen cooking beans and plantain.

Let me go spy on her and see if I can take pictures.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Froshloaded: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Waiting bruv grin

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Gwagone: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Abeg use portrait ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
So, since this zone, here in Rivers State, has 24/7 free light for more than 15 years now, we don't pay light bill.

Because of the free light and too much indoor flexing + coronavirus, I had to turn my house to a nightclub for only me, myself, and any corona-free visitor I invite over.

As I was going to the kitchen, I took pictures of the strobe light and the two pink and blue colored room, then headed to the kitchen to see what she is cooking.

2 Shares

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
I got inside the kitchen and she was wearing nothing but a black panties as she fries plantain.

1 Share

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
After cooking the beans and plantain, she cooked stew, egusi soup, fried meat and fish, and put the left over rice she cooked yesterday for my broiler. As a good guy, I added stew to the rice and served the fowl.

2 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Now, my haters can come over and cry blood as they abuse me and call me show off, etc. while I go to the bathroom to shower with her since she's in the bathroom now.

I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by gozzlin: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mtchewwwww!!! Bullocks!

17 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by namiji2598: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am damn broke, I am unemployed too

But If u really think u gat haters, then u must be an idiot

So what's in rice, stew, plantain, fish..... To hate?

29 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
We don don baff finish, but the cold in this room is mad o!

I know it's not good to eat late, but abeg, make we we eat first.

I'll reply my abusers when I'm done.

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by quality01(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Loving ur way bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Skelewu: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mr Show Off, aka Mr Attention Chaser. See the rubbish food sef, no single green vegetables in the soup nor anywhere. Flaunting poison up and dan. Nonsense!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by FatherBona: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Much as I hate to admit this, I'm enjoy your lousy tale and would wish you to continue.

Bloody Unam

My peace I leave you

11 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Skelewu:
Mr Show off, aka Mr Attention Chaser. See the rubbish food sef, no single green vegetables in the soup nor anywhere. Flaunting poison up and dan. Nonsense!

Okay.

The beans is making me feel sleepy. Enjoy your night make I crash.

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by aristocratic5(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na which kind joke b dis
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Picadelly(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Which area is this in Rivers State that dey don't take light? Pls I'm interested so I can relocate to that side..tnk u
iLegendd:
So, since this zone, here in Rivers State, has 24/7 free light for more than 15 years now, we don't pay light bill.

Because of the free light and too much indoor flexing + coronavirus, I had to turn my house to a nightclub for only me, myself, and any corona-free visitor I invite over.

As I was going to the kitchen, I took pictures of the strobe light and the two pink and blue colored room, then headed to the kitchen to see what she is cooking.

2 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by fyneboi79(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
I don't have a girlfriend, but my female friend is in the kitchen cooking beans and plantain.

Let me go spy on her and see if I can take pictures.
Had it been your dad used you for money ritual,he may be dining with the Dangotes of this world. But no! He let you survive so that you can make him proud one day. Now what does he get from you? A son and father to a daughter with no iota of sense.
Get off those drugs you are using boy, your daughters love and respect is your best shot.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
fyneboi79:
Had it been your dad used you for money ritual,he may be dining with the Dangotes of this world. But no! He let you survive so that you can make him proud one day. Now what does he get from you? A son and father to a daughter with no iota of sense.
Get off those drugs you are using boy, your daughters love and respect is your best shot.

Okay.

I even clicked the "Like" button of your post. I'm unbothered. Come around in my next post. It's called Keeping Up With iLegend's Madness.

2 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
You're a lucky fool
Rant on sha, you can't kill yourself. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by fyneboi79(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

I even clicked the "Like" button of your post. I'm unbothered. Come around in my next post. It's called Keeping Up With iLegend's Madness.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
FatherBona:
Much as I hate to admit this, I'm enjoy your lousy tale and would wish you to continue.

Bloody Unam

My peace I leave you
Ado ata iwang

1 Like

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
You're a lucky fool

#Smile

I'm not lucky, I worked for it and you too can do better than me if you stay focused and determined.

Legit successful people you see today used to be awake at night working when others are at sleep.

Nothing good comes easily. Forget the fun or flaunting — the hard/smart work has been done behind the scene. All these ones is just to entertain my fans, haters, and people in-between.

If you stay steadfast as you work on your dreams, you'll surely succeed. It's not rocket science. So, I wish you the best in your pursuit — you'll make it if you believe and take action.

In 2016/2017, I was broke because of Buhari's recession, but I vowed never told be broke again in another recession.

Today, there is a global meltdown, which can equally be called another recession, but because I stayed focused on my promise, I got it.

If those who are hating to me can do what I did in 2016/2017, they'll smile in 2025 and above.

Life is not unfair, we humans are just lazy or unfair to ourselves.

Anyway, all the best and thanks for calling me a fool — I deserve it.

Stay blessed.

15 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by X0012(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pepper dem master grin
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
X0012:
Pepper dem master grin

Lol.

Let me go and check my fowl to be sure none of these haters has gone to my backyard to take the rice and stew away from her — I don't trust them.

6 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by FatherBona: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cakephp:

Ado ata iwang
Aniewo?
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
To those who want to eat chicken, I killed one some days ago and I haven't finished it till today, so come over and eat.

6 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

Oh! The one and only book publisher on nairaland forum. Well-done sir.

We like the way you're cooking assorted kind of foods, no one has ever done such.
Infact, personally, the last time I ate such food was 5 Months ago in a wedding.
I salute you sir.

Also your rooms and kitchen is very beautiful, I hope its not the same guest house you lodged ashawo last week?
What about the guitar?
No one has ever slept in such rooms except you.

Happy birthday.

10 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Abeg, I don too look for trouble today. Make I try rest.

Motto

1. Make money
2. Drink water
3. Protect yourself from coronavirus
4. Exercise
5. Mind your business.

Bye, everyone.

4 Likes

Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cakephp:

Oh! The one and only book publisher on nairaland forum. Well-done sir.

We like the way you're cooking assorted kind of foods, no one has ever done such.
Intact, personally, the last time I ate such food was 5 Months ago in a wedding.
I salute you sir.

Also your rooms and kitchen is very beautiful, I hope its not the same guest house you lodged ashawo last week?
What about the guitar?
No one has ever slept in such rooms except you.

Happy birthday.

Ashawo? I don't do that. Too many choices to pick, so why ashawo?

Anyway, have a nice night, dear.
Re: She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who want to eat chicken, I killed one some days ago and I haven't finished it till today, so come over and eat.

Oh! Senior man.
The chickens are just too fresh. No one has ever eaten such.

Personally, if I ever eat such meat I would forever remain grateful.

You are a super achiever

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.