Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. (679 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Is sex food? Why is the sex talk so common nowadays? Why is it that some guys can't wait till marriage before engaging in the act? I had my first sex 8years ago and i regreted doing that, and i have resolved to wait till i got married before having another one. All what many people know now is sex, sex and sex. Pls ladies and guys wait till you are married before you have sex. If you are chronic womanizer, i advise you to stop now. Hiv is real. Condom is not hundred percent safe. Don't destroy your future just for 15mins pleasure. I spend for girls. I help them but don't demand for sex. Sex is not all there is to life. Life is more than sex. So be a wise guy and a wise lady. Don't allow people to fool you.

1 Like

Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by BigBizzy(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
every aboki with him kettle....how e take concern or after the price of condom for market
Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
BigBizzy:
every aboki with him kettle....how e take concern or after the price of condom for market
it concern everybody.
Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by beinstein(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
ok, my regards to the abbot in that monastery you stays.
Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by Taleeysun(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sex is simply overated
Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
beinstein:
ok, my regards to the abbot in that monastery you stays.
i dnt know what u are saying.
Re: As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
It can wait.

(1) (Reply)

Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? / How Best Would You Handle This??? / Do You Agree? No Relationship Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.