Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? (702 Views)

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by justmag(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2014
What would you rather do?? Go to the cinema with dates or friends who talk alot thru the movies (habit!!) or go to the cinema alone??
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by yuncka: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
I will rather buy the CD at Idumota/Iweka road/pound road and relax at home all by myself. grin

1 Like

Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by justmag(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2014
yuncka:
I will rather buy the CD at Idumota/Iweka road/pound road and relax at home all by myself. grin

what if it's a movie u want to watch so bad but it's only playing in theaters.. angry
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2014
R u trying to look for some1 to convince u to go alone?
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Itz alwaz fun with friends even if they are lousy.
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by justmag(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2014
I go to the theater alone sometimes and I have done that for years..but I have these new breed of friends who always talk alot during movies and I told them "i rather go see a movie alone than watch them talk through out the movie!" And then they said "that's weird! Why wud anyone watch movies alone! Who does that?" Exact words!! So it had me thinking...what would people rather do??
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
justmag:
I go to the theater alone sometimes and I have done that for years..but I have these new breed of friends who always talk alot during movies and I told them "i rather go see a movie alone than watch them talk through out the movie!" And then they said "that's weird! Why wud anyone watch movies alone! Who does that?" Exact words!! So it had me thinking...what would people rather do??
Ok. I tink its weird if u do it all d tym. Go wit friends and ignore dem wen d noise starts.
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by izsmike: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
WARNING: dont go to a cinema alone, u gonna feel lonely entertained... dnt go to the cinema with a gal u just met, u wont knw ur do's and dnt with her. try and go with a gal u r already close to or ur frds, its gonna be fun
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by justmag(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
veegirl:

Ok. I tink its weird if u do it all d tym. Go wit friends and ignore dem wen d noise starts.

I DONT go to the movies alone all the time..sometimes u need a friends to share the movie experience with and that is fun. I do go with my friend more than i ever go alone. Plus! When i go alone...its becausr everyone i kno has seen the movie i want to see or dont like the genre. However! I don't completely agree that it's weird to see a mivie alone ALL THE TIME because at the end of the day I am pretty certain that you all watch movies comfortably at home all by yourself sometimes if not all the time. The only reason why it may sound like a taboo or strange is because of the social construct attract to going to the theater. The idea that it's a date, family and friend oriented activity!
Re: Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? by yuncka: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
justmag:

what if it's a movie u want to watch so bad but it's only playing in theaters.. angry

I will wait patiently for it to come out grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Get A Tattoo ??? / 8 Types Of Women ,men Avoid / I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.