Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do (1599 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by odi4ever: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2008
hi Nara landers, please i need Ur help, there is this girl i love, we have been dating 4 over 3yrs now,she lives with her Gran-mother and her uncle,when they get to no that she is going out with me,they started treating her bad.they told her to stop going out with me because i don't have money.am 23yrs and she is 20yrs.they call her mother in Lagos about what is happening and her mum said they should leave us alone.the problem now is that,they have sent her parking.they said since she don't want to stop going out with me.she can not stay with them.she told me every thing.she loves me and i love her too.her mother told her to come over to Lagos and she refuse she don't want to go.that she want to stay with me.the problem now is that.should i allow her to stay.because her mother is very nice to me.she never re-acted base on what they told her about me.she told me if  she can stay with me that there is no problem.but am not ready to keep any body in my house now.am still young.u guys no what i mean.i have not settled down.what should i do now.i love this girl.please i need ur advise.

Odi
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2008
Then you too go and find money
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by odi4ever: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2008
should i allow her to stay with me?
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2008
Oh boy, dish her out to me, i got real money.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by jgirl3: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
If you love her as much as you say you do. Let her stay with you. You are still young, yes, but she's out of the house because of her love for you. Not because of anything else. Since you're responsible for that, the least you could let her do is stay with you.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by lucabrasi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
@poster
the comment above mine s addressed your dilema,moreover since her mum is fighting your corner,then i think you gys r cool
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by igwe11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
bros , you can't eat your cake and have it, you like a girl but you can't keep her.if i were you, i will try hard to make money as the grand mom's prerequisite is, while in the process ,the girl will be with the grand mom while i  pretend i don't have interest on the girl again.you either have to chose your love for the girl and your sexual desire for the girl.i belief if you don't disturb her again the granny will reconsider her back.
my advice is to reach an agreement  with the girl that you guys should minimize your sexual involvements until things turn out better .
After all if you got her pregnant, will you come here and tell us you can't keep her and the child.

Rubbish angry angry
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by doyin13(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
the granny and uncle and aunty prolly know u are a ritualist. . . .

Repent you wicked person and free the poor girl.

angry angry angry angry
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by 8j(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
Am i runing down d valley in my relationship? Been suspectn my gulfriend 4 abt 2months now of seein a guy i had once met @ ha L8 grandmums burial. Its so glairn now dat she's seein d both of us wych seems so hurtn. Am tryn 2bak out, bt am feeln very hurtn inside of me. Is it becaus i still luv her despite her action? Pls Nairalanders, need ur advices! U culd stil mail me@ cassablanca102000@yahoo.com
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by MrCrackles(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
8j:

Am i runing down d valley in my relationship? Been suspectn my gulfriend 4 about 2months now of seein a guy i had once met @ ha L8 grandmums burial. Its so glairn now that she's seein d both of us wych seems so hurtn. Am tryn 2bak out, bt am feeln very hurtn inside of me. Is it becaus i still love her despite her action? please Nairalanders, need ur advices! U culd stil mail me@ cassablanca102000@yahoo.com

go post your own thread naw instead of derailing other peoples thread

with your tattered and shabby english!
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by DarkRxn(f): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
odi4ever:

hi Nara landers, please i need Ur help, there is this girl i love, we have been dating 4 over 3yrs now,she lives with her Gran-mother and her uncle,when they get to no that she is going out with me,they started treating her bad.they told her to stop going out with me because i don't have money.am 23yrs and she is 20yrs.they call her mother in Lagos about what is happening and her mum said they should leave us alone.the problem now is that,they have sent her parking.they said since she don't want to stop going out with me.she can not stay with them.she told me every thing.she loves me and i love her too.her mother told her to come over to Lagos and she refuse she don't want to go.that she want to stay with me.the problem now is that.should i allow her to stay.because her mother is very nice to me.she never re-acted base on what they told her about me.she told me if she can stay with me that there is no problem.but am not ready to keep any body in my house now.am still young.u guys no what i mean.i have not settled down.what should i do now.i love this girl.please i need ur advise.
Odi
Why don't they like you?
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by tmoney11(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
Maybe you are doing something that this people don't like, if truly you love her, talk to her to go back to the granny and you will no how to see each other. since you have long way to go
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Kaydayo: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hello ve read ur post it was so touching but i will advice u to look for a good job and stop infusing trouble into another man family.Its takes a lot of stress to buildup a family but if u try to distroy that family because of wat u call love without money man u will ever live to regret it.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by DonEse125(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
I rily dont tink it would b wise 4 her 2 move in with u. You both may not b matured enough to deal with d complexities of that kind of a r/ship. You're both still young,and i honestly bliv u're just not ready for d commitment that kind of r/shp requires. 4 instance,if u guys start living 2geda,it's only reasonable 2 assume that u'd b sleeping 2geda. What if she accidentaly gets preg? Wld u be able 2 deal with the challenges of starting a family? Wld u be able 2 deal wit a screaming baby and a haggard looking wife? Trust me,pregnancy does horrible tins 2 a woman's figure,and 4 som reason,methinks she wldnt b too concerned with keeping fit. If you imagined u were "in luv" wit her because of some physical feature,say her firm boobs,wat wld u do wen they start sagging?(babies do that 2 boobs). Then again,u're not settled financially. Wld u b able 2 handle d financial implications of raising a family practically single-handedly? Since she's just 20,she's not thru wit school,and when she's preg,she'll be unable 2 contribute financially. Can u pay 4 food,rent,diapers,baby wipes,clothes,nepa bill,fuel,gas etc? Can u honestly say u're prepared 4 that kind of responsibility? Or worse still,if u decide 2 have an abortion,can u live wit the guilt of commiting murder? Of killing ur own flesh and blood?
Of killing a child that cld have been a beautiful little girl with brown eyes and ur smile? Or a sturdy little boy with gap teeth and ur nose? I didnt think so. I dnt bliv u truly luv dis girl,i tink wat u feel 4 her is a superficial emotion at best. But if u do luv her,then use ur brain and do d right tin.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by odi4ever: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
i thank u all,but am not wicked to any of them.she even ask them what i did that make them to say she shouldn't call out with me.they told her i did noting.it was one day they told her why should he go out with a boy that does not have anything.that there are other guys out there.base on the fact that i no the pains she has pass through.after they have sent her out i can let her been in the street.and her mother never surported them.she told me that is because her mother did not surport them thats why she is still going out with me.but now they have send her parking.and she said want to stay with me. am so confuse.her mother even allow her dicision.pls help me.pls am so confuse
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by igwe11(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
odi4ever:

i thank u all,but am not wicked to any of them.she even ask them what i did that make them to say she shouldn't call out with me.they told her i did noting.it was one day they told her why should he go out with a boy that does not have anything.that there are other guys out there.base on the fact that i no the pains she has pass through.after they have sent her out i can let her been in the street.and her mother never surported them.she told me that is because her mother did not surport them thats why she is still going out with me.but now they have send her parking.and she said want to stay with me. am so confuse.her mother even allow her dicision.please help me.please am so confuse

since you are not ready to let her into your house, thank God.Then allow her to follow her mom to Lagos at least it will give both of you the chance to get over the infatuation if am right.If she truly loves you and you re hard working type,i belief it wont be a problem  communicating to each other as much as you like .That reminds me,this will help you guys to know if your relationship is based on sex or true love.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by tRoOE(f): 1:28am On Nov 17, 2008
doyin13:

the granny and uncle and aunty prolly know[b] u are a ritualist. . . .[/b]

Repent you wicked person and free the poor girl.

angry angry angry angry
[size=13pt]lmfao grin grin grin
@topic
It morally wrong if she stays with you, and to me you are adding more gas to the fire that has already started burning.
Why don't you talk some sense into her to live with her for the main time, while the issue gets resolve?

[/size]
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by tpia: 4:47am On Nov 17, 2008
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Dbaby4: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2008
@ Poster,

i think you should focus on your education and goals in life, u re only 23yrs old!! angry angry
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Outstrip(f): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2008
At 20 I could not tell my parents that I was dating. My focus was school. If you guys are not planning to marry in the next 3 years and her guardians said to cut if off then you guys should have atleast tried to be discreet. There are many ways that you guys could have snuck around. On the way to school, when you run errands etc.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by smile4kenn(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2008
@poster,

Both of you want a fulfiled future right? she is 20 and still very young. You should advice her to join her mum in Lagos. She should get into a University or college in Lagos and get educated, You too needs to work on your future, You cannot plug money from trees and get rich overnite. Think of getting a good work or finishing your education, it should be your priority. Nobody is perfect in relationships, and if you guys are truely inlove, distance will not be a problem, Send her to lagos to stay with her mum,
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by abujabooks(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
Let time tell on ur relationship.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by TOYOSI20(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
If u both have been in the relationsip for three years, . . . . .

why don't u take the relationship to the next level, and propose, that way if u both are living together,

no one would "raise any eye brows"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by osisi6(f): 3:40am On Nov 19, 2008
If she starts staying with you,I promise you Taiwo and Kehinde in 9 months.
Followed by Idowu shortly afterwards

You think you don't have money now,wait till you have 2  or 3  hungry babies that require total care.
My dear forget this girl and get an education.
You should encourage her to do same.
If you're meant for each other,it'll happen in the future
You're not ready for anything serious and neither is she.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by idupaul: 3:41am On Nov 19, 2008
seem her whole clan hates u
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by osisi6(f): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2008
TOYOSI20:

If u both have been in the relationsip for three years, . . . . .

why don't u take the relationship to the next level, and propose, that way if u both are living together,

no one would "raise any eye brows"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

a 24 year old boy  is still a baby sucking his mother's breasts in Nigeria
His mates are not thinking about marriage for almost 8 or 10 years to come
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by amaikama(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! you are not serious angry you do not want her to stay with you but you fall in love with her and bicos of you she has been kicked out. angry my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! you better keep that girl in your place or else you will forever regret your action if any thing happend to that girl. angry angry angry nonsens!!!! angry
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by 8j(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
Thanks guys, I did let her go to Lagos to stay with her mum and now she's doing fine in London. Am happy i just had to abide to all your warm advice, Thanks a whole lot.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
Grand Mother and Uncle dont count, as long as the guy loves you, and the parents, fashi the grandMa and yeye Uncle.
Re: I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do by Eaglebabe: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
You are too young to keep her but u are not too young to make love to her Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.l hear u sir.

(1) (Reply)

What To Pay A Driver? / Why Would You Have Your Child Abroad? / Wife: Darling Where Did You Learn This from.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.