Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,063 members, 7,849,298 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? (1334 Views)

Does This Happen In Today's Relationships. / Are Today Virgins Pure? / Love,like,lust Which Is The Most Common In Today's Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by LaurelP(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
It wasn't like dis some few years back. Why is it so hard for relationships to be based purely on love and companionship?

These days, a guy without money is nothing. Even with his education and dreams, and gud looks, nobody send you. Its now all abt investment. All about games and who will chop d other and run!

A girl who is not like Beyonce is nothing, even with her gud character and upbringing. If she's not wearing Mary Kay and brazillian hair and carrying BB or Android phone, nobody looks her way.

Everybody seems to be too wise, selfish, smart, and uncaring. Peoples minds have bin spoiled beyond repair. Nobody wants commitment, nobody wants to sacrifice, nobody wants to endure and have patience. Its all about now now!

Why are things this way? The way people are going, I wonder if there's anything like love anymore.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by LaurelP(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
They don't wanna respond
They're all guilty
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by nomabeeee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
My dear am trying tofind my head arud ur post..*why pple play games in a relationship..if dts wah u mean..dn jst knw that its only an unserious person dt does so..someone shuld pls help me brk down op's post so I can understand bera
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by nomabeeee(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
I tink I understand bera wat op means..people base relationship on games bc they lack vision ,purpose,discipline,self control and standards..also indecision:they r too choosy.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by LaurelP(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
nomabeeee:
I tink I understand bera wat op means..people base relationship on games bc they lack vision ,purpose,discipline,self control and standards..also indecision:they r too choosy.

Ok
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by chigoizie7(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
no one wants to be @ the receiving end,we all want to be ahead, but i will say something here of which i know i will be antagonized, but truth be told, let me start from the way we the Nigerians think, as for the men, we always want to tell the ladies that we re the men(supposed saying that this is a man's world) real women know what i meant by that), while the ladies will always want to champion the women right activist telling the men that everyone is equal, forgetting that respect is a reciprocal.so, tell me, why wont we play the game of superiority? whatever games we play in relationships today, is a bout who is getting the upper hand, well, that's ma 2cents, my opinion might differ from yours. so,lets hear u out.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by LaurelP(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
chigoizie7:
no one wants to be @ the receiving end,we all want to be ahead, but i will say something here of which i know i will be antagonized, but truth be told, let me start from the way we the Nigerians think, as for the men, we always want to tell the ladies that we re the men(supposed saying that this is a man's world) real women know what i meant by that), while the ladies will always want to champion the women right activist telling the men that everyone is equal, forgetting that respect is a reciprocal.so, tell me, why wont we play the game of superiority? whatever games we play in relationships today, is a bout who is getting the upper hand, well, that's ma 2cents, my opinion might differ from yours. so,lets hear u out.

U have a point
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
This thread is frontpage worthy.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by jejemanito: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Perception is everything
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Cheadiva(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm confused myself....
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by djeezy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is what some relationships are these days.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Glowstone(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
*sobbing*
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Jerrick(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Love has gone extinct.....
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by itstpia1: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
that's how the cookie crumbles as they say.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
This is what some relationships are these days.
grin grin grin grin

Can you attach a wedding ring with the cash?
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by itstpia1: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
you people need to stop this pathetic calling of cash everywhere as if na your slave wey go respond the more you call it.

you sound like ritualists.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by djeezy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Acidosis:
grin grin grin grin

Can you attach a wedding ring with the cash?
hahahaha. You eh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Acidosis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:
you people need to stop this pathetic calling of cash everywhere as if na your slave wey go respond the more you call it.

you sound like ritualists.
You sound like a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Because people started taking teach other for granted.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Acidosis:

You sound like a psychopath
Acid, you don't make sense anymore these days. What happened to the old you?
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by itstpia1: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Acidosis:

I sound like a psychopath

projection (and correction), my posts are normal, yours are not.

get help.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by itstpia1: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

the bitterness is too much, very high frustration.
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by ERCROSS(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Either we believe it or not,
The world is heading where we don't know

All what mattered and has mattered before matters no more..

It still all boils down to human insatiable convet fir money, fame and power..

The tin wey money and kpekus go cause for this world ehn..

Will I be wrong if I say the prophecy in the sscriptures r coming to fulfillment..

This our so called civilization will still lead us to the peak of confusion..

The tinz happening in relationships nowadays r jst fractions of what is to come..
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Acidosis(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Lol
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Acidosis(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

projection (and correction), my posts are normal, yours are not.

get help.
sad
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by LaurelP(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
ERCROSS:
Either we believe it or not,
The world is heading where we don't know

All what mattered and has mattered before matters no more..

It still all boils down to human insatiable convet fir money, fame and power..

The tin wey money and kpekus go cause for this world ehn..

Will I be wrong if I say the prophecy in the sscriptures r coming to fulfillment..

This our so called civilization will still lead us to the peak of confusion..

The tinz happening in relationships nowadays r jst fractions of what is to come..

Nice one bro
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Tymax(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Nowadays, very few ladies are worth it. As a guy you have to stay ahead of the game. These chics will consume you if you make the wrong move.

Gone are the days of selfless love. These days, the goal should always be in sight.

Cold logic does it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tymax:
Nowadays, very few ladies are worth it. As a guy you have to stay ahead of the game. These chics will consume you if you make the wrong move.

Gone are the days of selfless love. These days, the goal should always be in sight.

Cold logic does it.
Why do you guys always blame the ladies?
Re: Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? by OasisofRefuge(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tymax:

Cold logic does it.
so sad. everybody claiming to be smart. at the end, we all aren't smart at all.
lets go back to the base.

(1) (Reply)

Changing Standards Because Of A Man / Share Your Experience With A Cultist. / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.