Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? (13352 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Tell You To Unfollow Your Crush / Ugly Girls That Are Rude!!(what Do You Do With Them Guys?) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai! Some people are just so damn skilled in bashing otherscheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

As in ehh, some ladies who are not supposed to be anywhere near marriage jump into the union just because of peer pressure.
Me sef tire o. grin
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
when do you escape from yaba left?silly he goat#no offence
Okpari o grin

Op wey be like market woman wey rain beat for bush market cheesy
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Okpari o grin

Op wey be like market woman wey rain beat for bush market cheesy

you get bad mouth die.. chaiii grin
rotfl
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

you get bad mouth die.. chaiii grin
rotfl
My dear, NL have been thrown to the dogs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
una don chase the op comot.

and, she's posted another picture for those of you abusing her.

oh dear, vaseline sales will go up now. . . . . . .

but, if na me i go just unfollow everybody sharp sharp.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Why do you always talk before you think? How do you expect to train your children when you don't process thoughts before you say them.
You need deliverance or you're just an attention seeker
gbam,bros take it easy
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by luvlyqueen(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
dis is getting more interesting,make i relax well
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Seconded @TheCongo Sir.
sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
This op just dey behave like small pikin. Married woman with pikin nai dey troll like 12 year old sex-starved bimbo. #spits

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
benromeo39:
This op just dey behave like small pikin. Married woman with pikin nai dey troll like 12 year old sex-starved bimbo. #spits

Easy bro. This is just an online things. We all have done something silly ONLINE> For how long are we going to keep abusing the OP?
Let's us flip the page and move on.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

Easy bro. This is just an online things. We all have done something silly ONLINE> For how long are we going to keep abusing the OP?
Let's us flip the page and move on.
I know it's a faceless forum. But you need to click on her profile and see the useless topics she creates, when you try to be free with her, she starts blabbing about being married and shii. She nur fit follow me try am sha, I go change am for her papa destiny.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
benromeo39:
I know it's a faceless forum. But you need to click on her profile and see the useless topics she creates, when you try to be free with her, she starts blabbing about being married and shii. She nur fit follow me try am sha, I go change am for her papa destiny.

I got your point bro. I just hope that she had learned from her mistakes.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:
Because I grew up in ilesa,and not better than those girls I saw there
shocked
i grew up there too, and it depends on the part of ilesa you stayed.

but seriously, OP isnt bad as everyone is making it look like.
we dont get to choose how we look at times.
am sure she will improve with time.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
webdezzi:
shocked
i grew up there too, and it depends on the part of ilesa you stayed.

but seriously, OP isnt bad as everyone is making it look like.
we dont get to choose how we look at times.
am sure she will improve with time.
Are u kidding me?do want to tell me she is finer than an average ilesa girl
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:

Bro, I don't know what or where is Ilesa. Nevertheless, to the world standard of beauty, I would definitely say that OP is fine. She is way above average.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Missmossy:
Chai! Some people are just so damn skilled in bashing otherscheesy

I am telling u. See bashing.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

Bro, I don't know what or where is Ilesa. Nevertheless, to the world standard of beauty, I would definitely say that OP is fine. She is way above average.
Yea is above average but I thought I will see something better than that,she fine no doubt(not pretty)
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:
Yea is above average but I thought I will see something better than that,she fine no doubt(not pretty)

She is pretty
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

She is pretty
Well beauty lyes in the eyes of the beholder(subjective view)
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
benromeo39:
see the useless topics she creates, when you try to be free with her, she starts blabbing about being married and shii. .

hehe, ikanra.

bro, dont be getting your sexual things from nl nah, go and marry.

besides, the op might not be intentionally doing these things although posting frequently in sexuality section seems to indicate otherwise.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:
Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder(subjective view)

Very good
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:

yes, she is, am not exagerating here and i believe no one is ugly
they just need time to improve their looks.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

Very good
Stay cool grin
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
webdezzi:

yes, she is, am not exagerating here and i believe no one is ugly
they just need time to improve their looks.
Where in ilesa do u stay?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by brownlord: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

I am shocked and surprised that you are still fighting by opening another thread on the subject.
You are a very beautiful and attractive woman and in addition to that you have a career.
So, why do you bring yourself so low by fighting with strangers online?
My dear, one more time, I beg you please just ignore them. You will do yourself a huge favor by doing so.
As a teacher, you should set examples. Also, remember that you are a married woman.

This is another thread I would ask the mod to remove

Sorry bro, who r you referring to "As a teacher" don't mind my silly question, I'm kinda confused
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:

hehe, ikanra.

bro, dont be getting your sexual things from nl nah, go and marry.

besides, the op might not be intentionally doing these things although posting frequently in sexuality section seems to indicate otherwise.
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
e don do, a thread gets boring after a while if people keep harping on the same thing like zombies.

the op's question was should she unfollow her followers.

simple yes or no is what's required so she can decide.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2014
itstpia1:
una don chase the op comot.

and, she's posted another picture for those of you abusing her.

oh dear, vaseline sales will go up now. . . . . . .

but, if na me i go just unfollow everybody sharp sharp.
Which normal person will self-service to the picture of this op that looks like a bush cat?
I will rather self-service while looking at a pic of chucky.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
With a pic of chucky smiley hahaha shocked

Benromeo39 you're always late

I was kind of diappointed when I find out cheesy she was married.

I was looking for someone to bash,, see sweet prey.

Had a lot of fun. smiley
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
I feel so sorry for you @prettythicksme Dont mind all these fellas you're beautiful. They should all shut up and cut their wings cause you were only being nice by following them back.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:
I feel so sorry for you @prettythicksme Dont mind all these fellas you're beautiful. They should all shut up and cut their wings cause you were only being nice by following them back.

Correct. I would even suggest she change her username to veryprettythicksme because she is very pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.