Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,111 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? (13263 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Tell You To Unfollow Your Crush / Ugly Girls That Are Rude!!(what Do You Do With Them Guys?) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by ayusco85(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Emmysteve:
The pretty you carry on your moniker is too heavy for you. The pix i checked on your profile is not even close to that.

seconded and thirded
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Op... I have read your posts and I know the problem. You are an illiterate and and ashawo. Confirm this by commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Hi ugly, i don't hate you. Why should I hate you. Hate is a reaction from an action. Your worthlessness is what am trying to correct. Run along
see you hating again#hate till you diee nigga!!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
you go see down jor abi you wan join the haters
i'm just trying to reason common sense with you.

Wetin I know about you wey wan make me dey hate

You people use words carelessly these days undecided

Mtcheeww
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2014
AnonymustME:
OP no offiense oo but were you describing someone else with your moniker prettythicksme? Cos looking at your profile picture..... Thick ~ I no see
pretty ~ errrrrr
no offense tho grin
you laugh because you know say you dey hate,dude go get a life naa
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes jobless like you naa
Please i'm a student...and I don't spend the time I should be doing something effective like reading to create such senseless threads undecided
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
temigracie:
Be ready to receive enough bashing today....

Remember to wear your protective coat and helmet..#kiss

grin grin grin HANDS OP AN EBOLA COAT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
it really show you get eyes problem and mental disorder #guy go check yourself up and stop hating

Eye problem, not eyes problem. Now, onto the matter. How I wan see the yansh wen you no turn am make I see? Na only face I see. Make I see the yansh na. Na dat one sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

Please i'm a student...and I don't spend the time I should be doing something effective like reading to create such senseless threads undecided
chaii naijaboi you fall ma hand big time#you be hater too
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by idu1(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Make una leave her she s nt ok upstairs..........
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by AnonymustME(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
you laugh because you know say you dey hate,dude go get a life naa

lol, don't flatter yourself... haters this, haters that ...... all these imaginary haters .Nobody is hating on your insignificant ugly behind. Its clear to see that you're the one who needs to get a life ASAP .

4 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
you don chop craze,shey na all of una guys way there here dey exchange words wif a woman i go date.chaii some Nairaland guys no mature exchanging words with a woman,God knows how you gonna treat your stupid future wife

This isn't readable,, try writing in english, dear undecided

Or the guys you want to unfollow did not pay your school fees. smiley

So from the little I gathered from your incoherent text,, you think I'm exchanging words with you? sad
Trust me, I won't stoop so low to insult a girl(a woman won't do this shii you just did), rather I'm telling you the truth

And hey! no need to go personal, ill treat my wife with respect and love ,, because she will never be as silly(STUPID--) as you smiley kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Speakdatruth: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2014
itstpia1:
but sha, you have only one female follower among 40 to 60 guys, perhaps you should consider adding more females or how do they do these things.

other option is to unfollow everybody.
tilapia, whu got u born again?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

Eye problem, not eyes problem. Now, onto the matter. How I wan see the yansh wen you no turn am make I see? Na only face I see. Make I see the yansh na. Na dat one sure pass
mtchewwww
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
mtchewwww

mtchewwww. Worwor thing. No face, no yansh. Can't you do something about it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Speakdatruth: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who is running after this attention seeking and sex starved op? tongue
i tink ure d one seekin attention. jumping from any thread she created 2d other.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii naijaboi you fall ma hand big time#you be hater too
i'm sorry I disappointed you but the truth has to be told sometimes undecided

One advice though,,the sooner you stop replying the bashers,,the better for your psychological health smiley

Tenk!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

This isn't readable,, try writing in english, dear undecided

Or the guys you want to unfollow did not pay your school fees. smiley

So from the little I gathered from your incoherent text,, you think I'm exchanging words with you? sad
Trust me, I won't stoop so low to insult a girl(a woman won't doin this shii you just did), rather I'm telling you the truth

And hey! no need to go personal, ill treat my wife with respect and love ,, because she will never be as silly(STUPID--) as you smiley kiss

see the person that want to train his future wife,it really shows from your words that you are not trained either#why you dey abuse lady like this naa you no mature ooo
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by slimzypink(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

I go check your profile come see as you worwor, chaiiiii. Yansh, you no get. Can't you do something about it? You know, like Nicki Minaj.

you are a typical fool I guess u just want my attention. .cos I cant remember wen talking to u or quoted U, or said anything wrong...keep wankin to my peofile piz imbe!!!! retard!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2014
AnonymustME:

lol, don't flatter yourself... haters this, haters that ...... all these imaginary haters .Nobody is hating on your insignificant ugly behind. Its clear to see that you're the one who needs to get a life ASAP .
I swear you still hating dude#get a life nigga me don get life since i was born
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2014
slimzypink:

you are a typical fool I guess u just want my attention. .cos I cant remember wen talking to u or quoted U, or said anything wrong...keep wankin to my peofile piz imbe!!!! retard!

See dis ugly ting feeling fly. Me, self-service to your profile pix? U no see my name? ASSFREAK. I don't do flat yansh. You no get face, you no get yansh. So wetin I wan self-service to. Abeg, park yourself comot for road.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see the person that want to train his future wife,it really shows from your words that you are not trained either#why you dey abuse lady like this naa you no mature ooo

Ok this about to get harsh, Biyatch smiley

I can't train my future wife, her parents will give her that training, which it seems you've never had a glimpse of.

This what you don't understand..

Its not your business about the training I have, smiley

And no, I will never insult a lady, but I would knock-out a bittch... And you fit the bill undecided

So listen up prettythickbitch, the sooner you learn to stop replying bashers, for opening stupid threads.

That'll be the beginning of your wisdom wink

And do not refer to yourself as a lady, woman or girl... Because a bonified bittch is what you be cheesy

Don't quote me if you know you are a "lady"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

I can't train my future wife, her parents will give her that training, which it seems you've never had a glimpse of.

And no, I will never insult a lady, but I would knock-out a bittch... And you fit the bill undecided

So listen up prettythickbitch, the sooner you learn to stop replying bashers, for opening stupid threads.

And do not refer to yourself as a lady, woman or girl... Because a bonified bittch is what you be cheesy

[size=30pt]CLASSIC cool[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
you mean i am fake

I dont see anytin reasonable abt u, or can u prove me wrong?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Fraih(f): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Y u dey do follow follow !
If dem follow you, na by force to follow back? Seun go block you if u no follow back? Abi ur MB go increase if u follow back? If dem follow u,na dem palava

Btw, this isn't my biz make I press pause..

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

THIS IS WHY I LOVE NLAND grin grin....
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by honeyad(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2014
See this Chinese op "HUG LEE" trying to form Porsche embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Fraih:
Y u dey do follow follow !
If dem follow you, na by force to follow back? Seun go block you if u no follow back? Abi ur MB go increase if u follow back? If dem follow u,na dem palava

Btw, this isn't my biz make I press pause..

Fine girl. Hope you gat big yansh sha?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

lol he pain am,see him head stupid of highest order,you think say me i go fear or run comot thread never you this stupid old fool
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
obongproff:

I dont see anytin reasonable abt u, or can u prove me wrong?
check my dp now, you wan join haterz
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm sorry I disappointed you but the truth has to be told sometimes undecided

One advice though,,the sooner you stop replying the bashers,,the better for your psychological health smiley

Tenk!
you think say me i fear bashers me too dey house for them,dem be fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / 9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.