Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63979 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
What do you expect from a team of scumtwats? grin

Very soon, even Van Der Sar will start slapping players like Lehmann - he is getting to that Crazy age too. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
What do you expect from a team of scumtwats?

Very soon, even Van Der Sar will start slapping players like Lehmann - he is getting to that Crazy age too.

thank u. at least we dey win trophies!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
Either way you look at it,it's a depressing result.
Aalbog should be collecting 6 goals at the very least.
Besides,we're nowhere near our best.
With due respect,Villareal,Aalborg should be collecting home and away from us.
Let's be fair and not let our love for the club blind us to the reality that we are not up to what we should be.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
Either way you look at it,it's a depressing result.
Aalbog should be collecting 6 goals at the very least.
Besides,we're nowhere near our best.
With due respect,Villareal,Aalborg should be collecting home and away from us.
Let's be fair and not let our love for the club blind us to the reality that we are not up to what we should be.
Barca lost at home to Sporting too
Juve couldnt beat Bate i think

what about Inter losing at home to Panathanaikos? That even sent them to the 2nd position
Didnt u see how Arsenal was nearly spelt yesterday?
or u didnt see how Shalke couldnt make it to the knock out?
u think football is mathematics?
Nah!! in ur mind, u can give them 6, but in reality, nothing of such can happen
We were tops in that group and history will be quick to tell peeps years to come that we topped the group
what more do u want my guy?
winning 4 games and still not qualifying
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Eastbay,
I understand your concerns. But I agree with tkb on not being overly worried. Remember;

1. There are no real minnows in the UCL. Ask Inter.
2.United are European champions. All opponents will be EXTRA motivated to have our scalp.
3.We still topped the group and hopefully would get a favourable fixture in February.

However you are right. WE ARE NOT PUTTING AWAY OUR CHANCES AND ALL OUR FORWARDS ARE GUILTY OF THAT. That could come to haunt us soon.

WAN UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
manu4laif:

@Eastbay,

However you are right. WE ARE NOT PUTTING AWAY OUR CHANCES AND ALL OUR FORWARDS ARE GUILTY OF THAT. That could come to haunt us soon.

WAN UNITED

Exactly!!!!!! even when we are not at the top of our game we still topped the group. thats good enough for me.

We'll take each game as it comes.

@ Dayo

All this your fronting/shakara about BM will come to an end one day.
Am sure y'll die of heart attack/stroke once it looks like we will be meeting grin tongue grin.

@ Debo

You still dey talk?? grin grin

@ tkb

A-40 was prolly jealous u had all them ALATA gaynner babes, now that u've left them, he can swing into action. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
@tkb,
I really don't care about others.
We're champions on Europe and we haven't looked like that this season.
2-0-4 isn't the stuff of champions.

We shouldn't be praying for a favourable result.We should be making others scared of facing us right now,but truth is,we don't scare anyone at the moment.

But maybe I'm worrying too much.I just think standards are begining to slip.Still the air of complacency,I sense in the boys.But it's my opinion
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
Eastbay:

@tkb,
I really don't care about others.
We're champions on Europe and we haven't looked like that this season.
2-0-4 isn't the stuff of champions.

No 2 seasons are the same, hombre. . . . . .Did Milan look like European Champions last season?
What of Barcelona 2 seasons ago?? Ur uncanny ability to put blame on the team is irritating.
I was expecting u to blame Berbatov again last night. . . . .afterall, Berbatov is the reason why we haven't been playing.
Ronaldo(the guy u wanted Ferguson to SELL) did not feature too so why didn't ur fantasy team of Tevez win by 6 goals??

Man Utd is now on 19 unbeaten games in the UCL. . . . .
We topped our group. . . . . . .We didn't lose a single game in the 6 group games.
If we had beaten every team in the group, we would still be in the same position. 18 points or 10 points(does it matter??)
Keep ya chin up and support the team instead of always looking to criticise. If Football was that easy, why are u not playing professionally?

We shouldn't be praying for a favourable result.We should be making others scared of facing us right now,but truth is,we don't scare anyone at the moment.

But maybe I'm worrying too much.I just think standards are begining to slip.Still the air of complacency,I sense in the boys.But it's my opinion

There's no team in Europe that is not scared of Man Utd. . . . . . .
Do u actually think Gibson, Evans, O'Shea, Neville and KitKat would start in the K.O. stages??
You are becoming a nervous wreck without even knowing it. . . . . .The most important thing was topping the group without losing a game.
Chelsea did not top their group. . . .They topped it last season with style(what do u have to say to that)??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
[size=22pt]Serbs to seal United deals[/size]

[size=18pt]Ljajic and Tosic fly in for medicals[/size]

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_4623745,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
Mr Sauron,
Unless you have given up on United retaining the title,then I'll buy your argument about Milan and Barca and co.
Stop putting words in my mouth.I don't know where you got the idea of my fantasy team.
Fact:We're not playing well this season.
Any other thing you say doesn't matter to me,nervous wreck or not.
And believe me,If Berbatov played,he wouldn't have scored.
If I were other teams,there wouldn't be any reason to fear United right now.
Second half performances are often nerovus.After missing a hatful of chances in the first.

Those guys are paid to play well.I watch,andI have a right to my opinion,irrespective of whatever you say.We use the "support your team" hogwash to blind ourselves to reality.I'm not criticizing them just for the sake of it.We thought the team could have improved,but so far this season,I say we haven't.While it's true no two seasons are the same,you can't help but look back to see where things went wrong.And believe me,there is plenty not right with the team.
Don't care about what Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool,Barcelona,Inter,Real,Bayern,Porto,Juventus,etc do.
That's their business.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
this Eastbay and Sharon brickbat exchange sha undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

this Eastbay and Sharon brickbat exchange sha  undecided

U ninny, didn't u swear on ur balls some months ago that Eastbay was Sauron??
I will come back to u later.

Eastbay:

Mr Sauron,
Unless you have given up on United retaining the title,then I'll buy your argument about Milan and Barca and co.
Stop putting words in my mouth.I don't know where you got the idea of my fantasy team.
Fact:We're not playing well this season.

We have done well so far. . . . . . .U are looking at the points and the league position and that is where u are making a huge mistake!!!
Blame the fixtures we have got in the FIRST HALF of the season. . . . .Every UEFA game away was followed with a Prem game AWAY.
By Saturday, we woulda played 9 teams that finished immediately below us in the league last season AWAY from HOME.
When we start picking EASY POINTS next year(i know you would change your opinion about the team).

Any other thing you say doesn't matter to me,nervous wreck or not.
And believe me,If Berbatov played,he wouldn't have scored.
If I were other teams,there wouldn't be any reason to fear United right now.
Second half performances are often nerovus.After missing a hatful of chances in the first.

With you, Berbatov CANNOT win. He scored 2 goals against Aalborg AWAY from home. . . , There's nuthing to say he wouldn't have scored at OT.
Besides, if he had scored last night you woulda come here again to say Berbatov only shines against teams like Aalborg.
Underestimate Man Utd at your own peril. . . . . .No manager in the world would tell his team to play Man Utd without caution.
If u think Man Utd is vulnerable with Vidic, Evra, Brown, Ronaldo, Berbatov, Carrick playing then u need to put out your blinkered goggles.

Those guys are paid to play well.I watch,andI have a right to my opinion,irrespective of whatever you say.We use the "support your team" hogwash to blind ourselves to reality.I'm not criticizing them just for the sake of it.We thought the team could have improved,but so far this season,I say we haven't.While it's true no two seasons are the same,you can't help but look back to see where things went wrong.And believe me,there is plenty not right with the team.

Other teams in Europe are also paid to do well.
Our wage bill is nuthing compared to Chelsea and we are just a few million quid ahead of Arsenal. Wenger woulda preferred to be in our position than the present state they are now. We are not even close to 50% of the season yet and you are this nervous.
When did u start watching Man Utd in the Premiership?? I am sure it can't be more than 2 seasons ago.
No team has been outstanding this season. . . . . . .No team is running away with it like Arsenal did last season or like we did in 06/07.

Don't care about what Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool,Barcelona,Inter,Real,Bayern,Porto,Juventus,etc do.
That's their business.

What they do is a reasonable yardstick to measure up our lads.
If other teams are poorer than us, then we should win the league and the Champions league. . . . .Don't u think?
If they are better than us, then we stand no chance. We have a game in hand and winning that would take us 3 points below Liverpool.
Is that what u call CRISIS??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
I think eastbay feels UTD should always be spanking opponents with goals
when that isnt happening, we are in crisis embarassed embarassed

we should have won about 50 local and 12 UCL titles by now
Eastbay, get real man
Life isnt about us alone
so far, we are cool

Last season , we trailed but we won. Nobody gave us chance to win the UCL last season too
ask Dayo, he was like Barca will win. U shld know how UTD do things by now. We HIT when people less expect
expect another season filled with trophies.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
tkb417:

Last season , we trailed but we won. Nobody gave us chance to win the UCL last season too
ask Dayo, he was like Barca will win. U shld know how UTD do things by now. We HIT when people less expect
expect another season filled with trophies.

2006/7 was the only time United won the title by leading from October.
That was understandable because of Jose Mourinho's dominance in 'em days. . . . .Fergie had to put a stop to that.
Apart from that season, United's best is always from January till May.

Does Eastbay really think Liverpool pose a threat?
If we win all our HEAD TO HEAD games at OT, we would retain the title.
I know that much. . . . . .United have a FAT chance this season if we can stay within 5 points below the league leaders till January.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
You all forget something:
December is when we get our season going.so far this month,our best game was in the Carling Cup vs Blackburn.

Mr. Sauron,what I hate about you is you think you know it all.But you don't.
I've been watching the premiership for how long is none of your business.
You haven't heard of or watched Barcelona this season.If you have,then your comment that no team hasn't been outstanding makes no sense.
Why should other teams set the standard for us?
Why can't we better our own efforts from say,last year?
Do we need to bother what they do?If you're using the fact that Chelsea finished second in their group with 11 points,and we topped ours with 10,isn't there a problem with that argument?
As for Berba,the spoon will convince me when he starts scoring.End of discussion.Your 6goals and 6 assists
(in how many games?)so far is not it.
Your know-it-all approach doesn't want to let you see my side of the argument.

@tkb,
we are known normally to be a free-scoring side.So indeed,if you want to discredit me,then we're in crisis.
Last year we trailed,but we weren't drawing 2-all with the likes of Aalborg,or scoring last-minute goals against coachless Sunderland.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Sharon

who told u I have not been amused at u talking to urself as Eastbay . . .ode oshi  tongue  grin

but u are creative sha . .at least u were once Jagenne,Hucarson, reyes4eva at some point in time . .U DESERVE AN AWARD  grin

@EASTBAY

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Under-estimate Liverpool at yor peril.
If they weren't such a threat,how come they beat us for the first time in 7 seasons?
They may not win the league,but they are a threat.And they could have a say who wins it.
They've won at Chelsea.What we seem not to know how to do,even in our championship years.
They are still inconsistent,but far much improved from last year,in terms of getting results.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
@tkb,
we are known normally to be a free-scoring side.So indeed,if you want to discredit me,then we're in crisis.
Last year we trailed,but we weren't drawing 2-all with the likes of Aalborg,or scoring last-minute goals against coachless Sunderland.
ure right bruv. but my guy, when we hit our form, it will be to a devastating effect

remember Barca couldnt score last season, can u see what they are doing now? its cricket scoreline o my brother
just relax and u shall see wonders grin

KITAUN
eastbay isnt Sauron. at least one of ur elders (dayo) knows eastbay very well
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Sharon

who told u I have not been amused at u talking to yourself as Eastbay . . .ode oshi  tongue  grin

but u are creative sha . .at least u were once Jagenne,Hucarson, reyes4eva at some point in time . .U DESERVE AN AWARD  grin

Your stupidity was the reason why i gave you a doctorate degree.
If stupidity is sold at 10 pesewas, you are a billionaire in pounds. grin grin grin grin grin

Eastbay:

You all forget something:
December is when we get our season going.so far this month,our best game was in the Carling Cup vs Blackburn.

December is far from when we get our season going.
United play better after the new year.
Last december, we lost to West Ham and dropped some couple of points that gave Arsenal the push.
The penultimate season, we also lost to the Hammers in december and dropping ridiculous points.
December is always tough for United with the fixture congestion during Christmas.

Mr. Sauron,what I hate about you is you think you know it all.But you don't.
I've been watching the premiership for how long is none of your business.
You haven't heard of or watched Barcelona this season.If you have,then your comment that no team hasn't been outstanding makes no sense.
Why should other teams set the standard for us?

We would beat Barcelona like babies if they face us. . . . . . .La Liga is sub standard to the EPL.
Barca's biggest rival in La Liga is Real Madrid. . . . .Once Madrid stutters, Barca will win.
Unlike the Premiership where u have 4 good teams that can WIN it. Imagine if it was only us and Arsenal in the EPL??
Letz meet Barcelona again in the UCL and all their invincibility in SPAIN would be put in the gutters by the power of Tevez, Roon and Berb.

Why can't we better our own efforts from say,last year?
Do we need to bother what they do?If you're using the fact that Chelsea finished second in their group with 11 points,and we topped ours with 10,isn't there a problem with that argument?

It is not a problem with the argument. . . . . . .United's mission is to top the GROUP without losing their air of invincibility.
If 4 points is all we needed to top our group, so be it.
Had Villareal or Celtic finished with 17 points, be rest assured United woulda finished by 18 points.

As for Berba,the spoon will convince me when he starts scoring.End of discussion.Your 6goals and 6 assists
(in how many games?)so far is not it.
Your know-it-all approach doesn't want to let you see my side of the argument.

Berbatov has done better than Tevez with his 6 goals and 6 assists. . . . . .
That is enough consolation for me. Would he outscore Tevez by May 2008, that remains to be seen.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
Sauron,
While the mission of topping the group was achieved,how we did it isn't convincing.
Man,10 points from 6 games is hardly impressive.From my perspective,anyway.
We were depending on down and out Celtic to help us top the group.

We lose sometimes in December,but we go on rampage when we win.I think I heard Fergie once say that,but I'm not sure:but I've always felt that was when we warmed up,and any thing we did always stemmed from there.
Barca is by far the best-playing team in the world right now.It would take something special to beat them.Not thatwe can't,but at the moment,it's hard to concieve its possible.
Tev has been sacrificed (unfairly in my book) so that Berba is integrated to the side.That's the truth.He has more goals than Berba this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
Eastbay:

Sauron,
While the mission of topping the group was achieved,how we did it isn't convincing.
Man,10 points from 6 games is hardly impressive.From my perspective,anyway.
We were depending on down and out Celtic to help us top the group.

We didn't depend on Celtic to help us out. . . . . . We already qualified when we drew Villareal in Spain.
Yesterday's game was all about topping the group and when Fergie found out Villareal were losing in Scotland with a man down. . . He relaxed.
We have a tough game coming up on saturday. . . . Why burn all cylinders in a dead rubber game.
Even if Villareal had drawn Celtic, United woulda still topped the group.

We lose sometimes in December,but we go on rampage when we win.I think I heard Fergie once say that,but I'm not sure:but I've always felt that was when we warmed up,and any thing we did always stemmed from there.

Wait till January. . . . . .That is when United would go on their 8-11 winning streak and put pressure on the league leaders.

Barca is by far the best-playing team in the world right now.It would take something special to beat them.Not thatwe can't,but at the moment,it's hard to concieve its possible.

Arsenal were also the best-playing team in the world this time last season, they ended up winning nowt!!!
Barca(ur best-playing team) LOST to Shaktar Donesk on tuesday. . . . . .I guess that makes u happy, isn't it?
United qualified for the 2nd round, topped their group and did not LOSE a single game while doing it and you are still not satisfied.

Tev has been sacrificed (unfairly in my book) so that Berba is integrated to the side.That's the truth.He has more goals than Berba this season.

Somebody had to be sacrificed. . . . . . .If u keep Berbatov in the bench, the purpose of buying him in the first place woulda been defeated.
Would u keep a 30 milla player on the bench? Lets be realisitic here.
Rooney is suspended on saturday, who woulda partnered Tevez if we hadn't bought Dimitar??
Would u believe me if i tell u Tevez has copped more appearances than Berbatov and Rooney this season??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Would u believe me if i tell u Tevez has copped more appearances than Berbatov and Rooney this season??

More appearances than Rooney and Berba but from the bench.
Tevez has 12 starts this term, two less than Berbatov and five less than Rooney.

Eastbay
Take it easy bruv, the lads will come good soon. My only concern is with the way we are conceding goals at OT. Its worrying.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

U ninny, didn't u swear on ur balls some months ago that Eastbay was Sauron??
I will come back to u later.

Una dey mind Kit? He said I was Razorr tongue I think old age makes his memory get all muddled up so bad he can't tell the difference in posts grin

ndumart:

Eastbay
Take it easy bruv, the lads will come good soon. My only concern is with the way we are conceding goals at OT. Its worrying.

Very worrying indeed. KitKat, O'Shea and Gary should be banned from the back if we're ever going to have a strong defense. . .or at best they should all never be on the pitch at once. Completely disastrous.

We concede so easily these days,very much unlike last season. I think the leaky defense aspect should be properly taken care of first before the equally worrying wastage in front of goal.

Sauron/Eastbay

I'm planning a candlelight dinner just for the two of you. . .(if Doyin doesn't mind of course grin )
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
Criz
Kitkat looks real funny in the united shirt. Thinks he should be loaned out. Foster isn't any better.And VDS is ageing the more. His contract has even been extended till 2010. I guess our goalkeeping department is in a mess. We surely need another world-class goalkeeper next season and may be VDS act as cover-up cos Foster and Kitkat are something else.

What made us tick last season was the water-tight defence we had. We conceded fewer goals. Our attackers were also firing on all cylinders. This term however, the defence has been shaky and the attack line near blunt. We create many chances but bury few if any.

Don't know why Gary and Oshea are still in the united make up. they have nothing to offer except for causing us more troubles. Gary has past it, and Oshea shoulda been in the classroom as a lecturer. He is too neat to be a footballer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
Cristalz:

Una dey mind Kit? He said I was Razorr tongue I think old age makes his memory get all muddled up so bad he can't tell the difference in posts grin

Dr Kitaun is doddering. . . .The only snag is we don't have any other doctor capable of treating Dr Kit's geriatric condition. grin grin grin

Sauron/Eastbay

I'm planning a candlelight dinner just for the two of you. . .(if Doyin doesn't mind of course grin )

Forget Eastbay and Doyin. . . . .How about a candlelight dinner with you in bikini??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
ndumart

You are so right. KitKat always looks scared to me,perhaps its just the way his face is,but he never looks in-charge,in control of his defense.I've never seen him trying to arrange the wall whenever our opponents have a free-kick. Always looks like hez scared of the ball. If hez got some striking talent, I'm yet to see it.

I said it once that I forsee a goalie issue coming up real soon. I don't know if VDS wants to end up like Lehmann/Kahn. He is still very good(when in the mood), but he shouldn't stay there till he gets old and fumbly. Would prefer him to call it quits when the ovation is still strong. And that won't be too long now.

Foster/KitKat are hardly anywhere near VDS skill-wise, though Foster is still better than KitKat IMO. SAF really should start goalie-scouting before we find ourselves in a real defensive mess. There's only so much the defenders can do.  .  .the rest is up to the goalie.

O'Shea is trying to become another Senderos.  .  .Gary should retire and go coach the reserves. Of course he is skilled and experienced, but his time is up. Hez just having a hard time accepting it. Anyway.  .  .perhaps he will get better undecided

~Sauron~:

Dr Kitaun is doddering. . . .The only snag is we don't have any other doctor capable of treating Dr Kit's geriatric condition. grin grin grin

Forget Eastbay and Doyin. . . . .How about a candlelight dinner with you in bikini??

Sure.  .  .if you come in a thong.  .  . tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
Cristalz:

Sure.  .  .if you come in a thong.  .  . tongue grin

Tehehehe. . . . . . . .Thong indeed
If u come butt-naked, i might consider coming in a thong. wink

To be honest, Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and John O'Shea are not fit to wear the RED shirt again.
KitKat and Foster are very good. . . . . .Lets be honest, they rarely get featured in games and that could be the reason they are sometimes rusty.
When PIG was at West Brom, he was peach. . . . . .Foster?? I don't even need to stress his exploits at Watford.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tehehehe. . . . . . . .Thong indeed
If u come butt-naked, i might consider coming in a thong. wink

To be honest, Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and John O'Shea are not fit to wear the RED shirt again.
KitKat and Foster are very good. . . . . .Lets be honest, they rarely get featured in games and that could be the reason they are sometimes rusty.
When PIG was at West Brom, he was peach. . . . . .Foster?? I don't even need to stress his exploits at Watford.

Knew you would be too scared to come in a thong cheesy

Letz hope you're right then 'cause right now KitKat is simply embarrassing. Anytime I see he is starting I go ''Lord help us''.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
Cristalz:

Knew you would be too scared to come in a thong cheesy

More like you are scared to bare it all.
Disappointing. angry

Letz hope you're right then 'cause right now KitKat is simply embarrassing. Anytime I see he is starting I go ''Lord help us''.

KitKat is always playing behind a muppet defence!!! Give him Rafael, Vida, Evra, Rio and Carrick and his clean sheets statistics would climb up.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:01am On Dec 12, 2008
coded guy:

@ tkb

A-40 was prolly jealous u had all them ALATA gaynner babes, now that u've left them, he can swing into action. grin grin

What did A-40 do this time? I don't do Alata's like y'all strictly creme de la creme hunnies for me tongue

Lol O'Shea would be dribbled by a player on a wheel-chair,His willingness and happiness to be benched and played in any position by Fergie is what makes him so irresistible to the old man
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2008
What did A-40 do this time? I don't do Alata's like y'all strictly creme de la creme hunnies for me

ok sir!! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.