Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63836 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2008
Dayokanu,

U are very funny, u are saying i don't know who martin demichelis is shey. You forgot i schooled u in the art of footie back in the days but u were never a good student of footie. Man U vs Barca, messi went past evra just once while Barca got 3/4 yellow cards on Cristiano alone. How many shots on goal had messi did ur messi have against man u.How many top clubs has messi scored against this season? Philip lahm will never make United's first 11, he will be good enough to partner fabio in the carling cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2008
@Nya,

How many top clubs has he played against this season? I remember Real Madrid

He has scored 15 goals already this season.

Demichelis joined Bayern when you had already left IFE!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2008
so he stopped watching footie after he left IFE

and then, why were u asking for K's number? embarassed
watch ur steps o cos imme hit u like a volcano if u dont tread sofly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
***peeps in***
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ TKB,

Wetin dey embarrice you? tongue tongue tongue tongue.

You wan gimme the number? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ TKB,

Wetin dey embarrice you? .

You wan gimme the number?

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
Bia
I hope you guys are not going to bring this una IFE gist
scatter this thread. . . . it is strictly the Champions and only Champions issues are allowed

Dre
Why you dey run nah. . . even in ya own domain?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
Dayokanu,

Did u say messi scored 15 goals against big teams, so osasuna,getafe,almeria,sporting gijon are big teams. The trash teams of EPL have internationals that u hardly find in spanish teams or german teams
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
@nyabingi,

You dey deceive yourself.

How many correct Brazilians dey play for EPL I am not talking about the washed up ones like Jo and Elano oh

How many teams win Tournament with a bulk of heir players in EPL. Think and gimme an answer
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
dayokanu:

@nyabingi,
How many correct Brazilians dey play for EPL I am not talking about the washed up ones like Jo and Elano oh
How many correct Brazilians play in the Bundesliga. Ze Roberto, Lucio i guess?

dayokanu:

How many teams win Tournament with a bulk of heir players in EPL. Think and gimme an answer

How many teams win Tournaments with a bulk of their players in the Bundesliga?
At least Spain won the Euros with Fabregas and Torres in the side.
France won the Euros in 2000 with an Henry, Wiltord, Pires, Vieira, Silvestre.
Italy won the world cup with Home-based players. No EPL, No La Liga, No Bundesliga.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ ndumart,

Have u noticed those twats at Soho(The FA) have played the fixtures to suit Liverpool's title challenge??

Can anyone tell me why the december fixtures this season have been decongested.
In the past, Premiership teams play 4 league matches between the Christmas week and the New Year.
Now that those Scousers are on top, the FA has reduced it just to 2 league matches.
Before, it used to be 4 league matches and one FA cup in the first week of January.

This is ridiculous. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
@Ndumart,

Germany won the Euro 1996 with a bulk of players in the Bundesliga.

Lucio is a leader in the Brazilian team. He was captain for some games. mention the last time.

Spain won with a bulk of their players playing in La Liga.

Wiltord, Pires and Silvester were peripheral players not the core.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2008
dayokanu:

@Ndumart,

Germany won the Euro 1996 with a bulk of players in the Bundesliga.

Lucio is a leader in the Brazilian team. He was captain for some games. mention the last time.

Spain won with a bulk of their players playing in La Liga.

Wiltord, Pires were peripheral players not the core.
Opaks!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2008
Sauron

I was actually wondering if my fixtures was wrong or something. From time immemorial, its been 4 games in ten days, but now we've got just two games. Whatever happened to the new year day matches? Corruption in the highest places?

I can tell u that will be their greatest undoing as liverpool to me does not have the staying power to remain on top till march. The new year games will tell.

That been said, i think we really need to up our games. The past 16games have not been too impressive IMO. Though we are not far off the top with two outstanding games. Our best display has always been in the new year - i hope the trend continues.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2008
the scheming started with the 2 away fixtures against Chelsea and Liverpool after an away UCL game
we are winning this EPL the hardest way and for real, next season the FA will make us start from -10 points

They will just say when next our players mess up on the field, they are deducting points
assholes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2008
tkb417:

the scheming started with the 2 away fixtures against Chelsea and Liverpool after an away UCL game
we are winning this EPL the hardest way and for real, next season the FA will make us start from -10 points
They will just say when next our players mess up on the field, they are deducting points
assholes
Chelsea - Away
Arsenal - Away
Liverpool - Away
Tottenham - Away
Portsmouth - Away
Everton - Away
Blackburn - Away
Aston Villa - Away
Man City - Away

Evra was racially abused, and yet he got banned for four matches and fined 15,000 pounds.
Look at the games Liverpool and Chelsea have played at home and u will see the one-sidedness. Even at that they still find it difficult winning such matches.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2008
Chelsea - Away
Arsenal - Away
Liverpool - Away
Tottenham - Away
Portsmouth - Away
Everton - Away
Blackburn - Away
Aston Villa - Away
Man City - Away

Evra was racially abused, and yet he got banned for four matches and fined 15,000 pounds.
Look at the games Liverpool and Chelsea have played at home and u will see the one-sidedness. Even at that they still find it difficult winning such matches
ure very correct ma brother. those guys are pathetic. even at that, the team on top isnt far from us, win our 2 games and we will just be a point behind. Thats incredible with this kinda fixture
UTD too much jare!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2008
For once I agree.
The fixtures are actally scandalous.

Do they even have an FA disciplinary board?
If they were sincere,they would have known that Evra reacted to something harsh that was said.

But let's let it go.We will still prevail

@Emperoh,
Go and call your school guys to populate the thread.Are you lonely?Call your peeps.Ife boys rule
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2008
Guys,
I think these fixture thing must have been looked at by all clubs before the season starts.

If we had no complaints then we can't be doing so now. We can't be doing what the Lip excelled in while he was here.

WAN UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2008
It's not about the lip.
Besides once the fixtures are out,you can't do anything about it.

United had the short end of the stick when the fixtures were released.We're only stating the obvious.

The good thingĀ  so far is that OT is a fortress,and we can actually beat all those teams listed at home.

@Emperoh,
Still looking 4 ur school guys?

@Sauron,
You're absolutely right (but don't let it get into ya head,mate!) grin
There were games on the weekend before Christmas,Boxing day,New Year's day and then the traditional FA Cup Saturday (1st Sat in Jan).
Now it's just boxing Day,then 29th for this season.
United usually start warming up around this period.
But no qualms.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2008
@Emperoh,
Still looking 4 ur school guys?
hehehehehe
dont let him start o. Emperohs school people are not on this blog. try cediland.com grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
All Ashanti bros are also welcome on this thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
manu4laif:

Guys,
I think these fixture thing must have been looked at by all clubs before the season starts.

If we had no complaints then we can't be doing so now. We can't be doing what the Lip excelled in while he was here.

WAN UNITED

Of course, Sir Alex Ferguson complained when the fixtures were released but the FA couldn't be bovvered.
All United's away fixtures in the UCL were followed by away games in the Premiership.
Besides, United had to play 9 teams(that finished immediately below em last season) away from home in the first half of the season.
This is why United's position on the league table is kinda deceptive.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
With hindsight , maybe the fixtures were to OUR benefit grin

If our home form is anything to go by(lost 2 points all season) i fear for the visitors to OT next year. grin

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2008
@all,
season's greetings and more trophies in the new year grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2008
Merry Xmas to you scummies
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by goodguy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
Merry Christmas to all Manchester United fans out there!

The New Year, certainly, will be splendid for us all. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
Seasons Greetings to Mancs and the all supporters and lovers of Manchester United
One Love!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2008
Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Ronaldo, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs, Rooney, Tevez. Subs:

Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Park, Carrick, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Evans.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2008
Doesn't look like Fergie wants to win this game.WHY giggs & Neville?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
chamotex:

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Ronaldo, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs, Rooney, Tevez. Subs:

Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Park, Carrick, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Evans.
Rio is withdrawn due to back injury just now. Is it a blow or a blessing in disguise

Giggs nevile and scholes at the same time shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked has Fergie taken bribe from Rafa or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2008
My people, how r u guys doing. Seasons greetings.
This selection by fergie get as e be, anyways 3points is all i need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (98)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.