Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis (9341 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Hauwa1: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2009
JJYOU, no mind am. imagine if it were the wife, how many village people them for call to come pacify him, nonsense. if i were the woman, i will send you to hell then move on. shameless husband who phocked his wife sister. carry your shame commot for here and go shag a goat yeye preacher. kiss tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by nkasi87(f): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2009
What is wrong with you? To cheat on your wife is wrong but to cheat on her with her own sister and get STD is down-right dirty. Be a fucking man and tell her what happened. Do you not love or respect your wife? You are sick and you are willing to infect your wife because you are afraid of telling her the truth. You are an ignorant, selfish idiot with no self respect or respect for your wife. Be a man and tell her what you did and that you are infected with STD.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2009
Well Ladoma. You would send her packing right? Then it is only by the grace of God, why she didn't send you packing. You need to show her in every way that you are sorry. And mend her broken heart. The first step is to make sure she is properly treated. She will have a hard time trusting you again. Not to mention when she married you. She believed that you would protect her with your life. It is obvious now that she can not even count on you to do that. You have a lot of work to do. So all I can say is do your best and accept what may come. If she does decide to leave you, which is her right as you committed adultery and gave her an STD. Which in my case would be an unforgivable offense. You have to be prepared for that. So expect the worst and pray for the best. Good luck to you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by JJYOU: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
this man agbayaism dey smell
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
well.thank you all,once again.
akina girl,nkasi87,jjyou and co,maybe you missed the part where i said she has been informed and treated.pls go back to the previous post.she is free and i am also free from the ailment.what i am doing now is what can be called ''house mending''.
do you know if my wife have access to all the things some of you were saying here,she will never forgive me?
haba! did i kill somebody.even if i did,am i not entitled to be forgiven especially if i am remorseful.
pls folks,learn to forgive.
was it a mistake to have share this with you all?
i did it to act as a deterrent to others.so that we all have to be careful in our daily life and avoid temptations,but you people are making me feel like the worst murderer. the way i am seeing things,i dare not openly introduce myself to some of you outside this post o.i think some are ready to kill me.
ah! you are not really helping me get over this.rather you are all driving me crazy .
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2009
I saw that she got treated. But look how long it took you to get her treated. I sincerely hope it didn't damage her for life. More than the cheating, more than the STD, she will hate the fact that you did not tell her, considering her life was and still is in danger! No one will pat you on the back for that. So like I said, it will only take intervention in order for her to forgive you for that. Her life and well being is at stake.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2009
Ladoma, no one is hammering you for what you did, more so how long it took you to get her treated. She is your wife, treat her as such. All I and anyone else is asking you to do is first forgive yourself, then work on things. And know that she does have a right to leave you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by JJYOU: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2009
Akinagirl:

Ladoma, no one is hammering you for what you did, more so how long it took you to get her treated. She is your wife, treat her as such. All I and anyone else is asking you to do is first forgive yourself, then work on things. And know that she does have a right to leave you.
Akinagirl:

I saw that she got treated. But look how long it took you to get her treated. I sincerely hope it didn't damage her for life. More than the cheating, more than the STD, she will hate the fact that you did not tell her, considering her life was and still is in danger! No one will pat you on the back for that. So like I said, it will only take intervention in order for her to forgive you for that. Her life and well being is at stake.
thanks sister. you speak for most san people on NL
ladoma:

well.thank you all,once again.
akina girl,nkasi87,jjyou and co,maybe you missed the part where i said she has been informed and treated.please go back to the previous post.she is free and i am also free from the ailment.what i am doing now is what can be called ''house mending''.
do you know if my wife have access to all the things some of you were saying here,she will never forgive me?
haba! did i kill somebody.even if i did,am i not entitled to be forgiven especially if i am remorseful.
please folks,learn to forgive.
was it a mistake to have share this with you all?
i did it to act as a deterrent to others.so that we all have to be careful in our daily life and avoid temptations,but you people are making me feel like the worst murderer. the way i am seeing things,i dare not openly introduce myself to some of you outside this post o.i think some are ready to kill me.
ah! you are not really helping me get over this.rather you are all driving me crazy .
epele sir. thanks for sharing your story. you choose to cheat. ok you didn't murder this time. some women get abused and badly treated by jealous rivals? you introduce all sorts of things into the other person life by choosing to cheat. i was going to look for a medal to help your hurt but i cant. i am a Christian by Gods grace and will easily forgive you but don't ask a medal from me. next time before you get your heart running towards some dodgy skirts know they are not always worth it as you are more likely to get society's rejects that will give you another dose of sickness and heart ache. is your life really that cheap that you think something exciting and good will come from these relationships? i don't think so.

your sins are forgiven you go and sin no more

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2009
Thanks JJYOU. Serious some people really annoy me with their nonchalant behaviors to serious matters.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ehie007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2009
@poster, ur not the first person to do this mess and u wont be the last, even in drunkiness aw come u no use condom, aw careless of you sha(sorry), guess u werent a player b4 u got married, all u nid to do is to show ur wife more love and care and attention, but dont do it in a mugu manner, with time she will come over it and love u as before, imagine if u had gotten HIV, dat wuld av been the end, anyway u got urself into the mess so u av to fix it, its just time dat will slow u donw, but u will get there,

cheers mate,
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by lerelondon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2009
If this story is true then happy ending ladoma.,,
But guys u know wht? I am a chief investigator and i don't buy this story.It could make a film line though.
Do not get me wrong, I am very very happy for this guy if it is true with such a happy ending but believe you me, a woman who falls down at the gate to the bed, to the sister by her side who said she would have spilt the beans now laughing as the story unfolds, without a mention of the sister's treatment,,that is very questionable, I am open to challenges!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ehie007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2009
@lerelondon, if u nid challenging, i suggest u go play basketball
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2009
lerelondon--you are entitled to your opinion.some people find it hard to believe others,i can understand.we all come from different background where our previous experiences in life shapes our attitude and way of life.
but you can be sure this is a real life story.if you say Hollywood,Nollywood etc like some people earlier posted no problem.ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE ACHIEVED MY AIM--THAT IS TO WARN OTHER PEOPLE OF THE DANGER OF CHEATING.
You are right ,i was never a game man,and that could explain why i easily fall into the mess.And no thanks,neither do i wish ever to be one.i have learnt my lesson in a very bitter way.
how i wish i can post my picture and that of my wife here but no,what about the associated problems.
About the useless sister,honestly i don't know what she did with her infection and i don't bloody care.if you think, i will call her secretly to be asking her,you must be joking,cause i wont.im done with her for life, thanks.
just thank God for me it wasnt AIDS.
EHN! WHAT WILL I SAY NOW?.WHERE WILL I BE?
THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCY!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2009
Well, good. Just make sure your wife knows that you still love her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by drsaks(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Get a gripof yourself and tell her, you should be ashamedof yourself for cheating on a lovely woman
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by shollyaj(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
May GOD help una resolve am ooooooooo , i'm speechless
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Kgdavid(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
bruv uv got courage coming out and confessing and looking for help. you should not have done it in the first place u say u were drunk but wat were u doin eatin and drinkin with with your wife's slutty sister? ever heard of fleeing from temptation?? anyway im glad your wife is okay and i beg u never try this again. the rest of yall should stop being so judgemental. yes it is easy to be incensed at wat happened but remember that the only person qualified to cast a stone is the one who has never sinned. like they say all is well that ends well.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by selencious(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Pick up the courage and tell it to her. Besides, you must be the biggest f***l and As*Hole to have cheated on your wife with her sister. Tell ur wife everything, so she can know what kinda Disgraceful sister and Husband she gat and ask for her forgiveness, because she is innocent. If you had contacted HIV, that is how you would have infected your innocent wife. I hate guys like you, OMG, Tell her now, so she can also go for treatment. You are just one of the As*hole husbands women pray not to have.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Racheald1: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
This guy dey craze o!!! God purnish you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tallgal(f): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2010
Sorry but you are a murderer. May God forgive you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2012
Can u imagine someone talking of buying a gift to tell a woman u infected her with syphilis......some people really are thoroughly daft.U deserve to be suffocated with that gift of yours.If this situation is reversed to a women infecting her hubby,u ll see how the men will be ranting"throw her out".mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!.for you MR UKWUNNA,ur wife is better off without cos u are a disgrace to manhood!!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by bolseas(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello OP, did you tell your wife that it was her sister you slept with? na that part i dey interested in. thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Genius100: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Another fake story by mommydearest...
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by beqs101(f): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
@poster,you really do not have any other option than to confess what you've done..note that,even if she forgives you and get treated,it will only take the grace of God for things to be normal again in your marriage cuz,once trust is broken,it's always very difficult to regain.. Goodluck
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Jellitah: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Not to worry dear . . . you did not invent the disease. . . .YOU ARE JUST A MESSENGER FROM GOD! grin
Where are all those TEHN native doctors when you need 'em? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.