Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis (9340 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Outstrip(f): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2008
How about just telling the truth. As far as buying a gift, if I was the woman even if was a live he goat I will make him swallow it raw. You behaved like a dog and like a dog carrying rabies you have carried your own disease. This is how people infect innocent unsuspecting spouses with diseases. There is no easy way out for you. You just have to say " I have been a dirty dog" and tell her the exact story as it happened and whatever she decided to do you simply have to live with it. You have even said that she is a faithful woman. What does a woman have to do to get some respect. I don't feel any pity for you. I just hope that this horrible disease does not have life long effects for your wife. As for you, you got justice. You sleep with dogs you get fleas.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by bettes(f): 2:21am On Nov 18, 2008
You are very wicked person,if it was hiv i'm sure that is how you'll keep sleeping with her.
Are you saying that you didnt know till your doctor told you that syphilis is one of the most dangerous kinds of STDs,according to your post you slept with your sister- in- law last year august,so it means she's been infected without her knowledge for over a year.
Syphilis has been known to destroy a woman's womb if not treated on time.

And just pray that the burden of guilt will not let your sister-in-law,to go and confess to her sister. : angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2008
~ Don't matter if you've beaten yourself up about this!! Am still going to give you grief about it!! How do you sleep at night?!!

~You learned your lesson the hard way & somehow i hope this is as good an example to other men reading this they should keep it wrapped up if they can't be faithful!!

~I feel soory for Your wife who's non-the-wiser she's got a hoe of a sister who's going about spreading STD!!

~Stop all this dilly-dallying & Do us all a favour & let the poor woman know so she can be treated ASAP!!As a nurse am sure she's aware of STD'S . . . The way i see it you're  screwed either way so get on w/ it already!!Telling her is just the start of a very miserable time in your relationship,so if you really love her & regret this,pull All-The-Stops to make it up to her!! I supppose you'll cross that bridge if/when you get there!

~For The Benefit Of Those People Out There Who Are Still Thick About STD's & don't Use Protection!!

~Are you aware that

*The time between contacting the infection and the occurence of the first symptom can range from 10 to 90 days (average 21 days). If untreated, syphilis passes through three stages: primary, secondary, and latent or tertiary. The symptoms vary in the three stages!!

Primary symptoms:
Painless ulcers or open sores on the genitals, rectum, mouth, or fingers

Enlarged lymph nodes in the area near the sores

Sores that heal in 4 to 8 weeks

Secondary symptoms:
Skin rash

Enlargement of the lymph nodes

Painless silvery ulcerations of the mucous membranes

Headache

Pain in the bones

Loss of appetite

Fever

Fatigue

Sore throat

Weight loss

The secondary stage may persist for a year. Sometimes people can develop meningitis, which is inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the brain and spinal cord.

Tertiary symptoms: Tertiary stage syphilis can involve any organ of the body. When the brain is involved it is called neurosyphilis. This can cause many problems, including:
Weakness or paralysis

Loss of speech

Deafness

Blindness

Mental disturbances

~what stage do you think your wife is on now?~

*After Following successful treatment, people can still be susceptible to re-infection!!

* If left untreated, the late signs of congenital syphilis include bone malformations, malformed teeth,eye & brain problems. It can even cause death!!

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-Syphilis.htm#recur
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
chei. i don die. guys,gals,pls i said earlier im sorry for my action.i saw a posting where naira landers helped someone else,out of his predicament,hence ,my resolve to approach u for help,but the blows im recieving is not helping matter.mohawkchic are u sure of what u said that syphilis can cause death? na wa o.who send me? well,thanks to all u guys and gals who offered advise.someone suggest i crush the drugs into her food,for how long.what about when she is supposed to take it in the office.it wont work. i guess its my cross , i have to carry it now.well,the matter is made worse that there are no kids between us.well, i will tell her on thursday .its our wedding anniversary and i usually spend time with her alone,in celebration mood.i will have to go on my kneels and beg with all my energy.i just have to do it now,.the sister is a very useless i dont care girl known in the family for her escapade,she called me today,to ask if i have told my wife .when i said no.she threatened to spill the beans,if i dont, latest by this weekend.guess what,she told me she saw this post on nairaland yesterday and that she has saved,the post.na wa o.i dont deserve this.i promise that if i am delivered from this without any problem,i will give my life to worship ALMIGHTY.
what is making the matter worst is that my wife always use me to boast in the presence of her friends,that i am incorruptible.then when we are alone she will tell me --i love you so much dear--if i ever catch you in an amorous affair,i will never forgive you.i will kill you and kill myself.that is the problem. so you can understand when i say i have an interview with trouble on thursday.well,till then.pray for me,pls
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by marydre: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ladoma, summon courage and tell her, you knew the kind of girl her sister was yet u slept with her under d influence of alcohol like u said, well all the best in your telling her nd I do hope u've learnt ur lesson, u better keep ur promise of giving ur life to God wen all this is over
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2008
chei. i don die. guys,gals,please i said earlier I'm sorry for my action.i saw a posting where naira landers helped someone else,out of his predicament,hence ,my resolve to approach u for help,but the blows I'm recieving is not helping matter.mohawkchic are u sure of what u said that syphilis can cause death? na wa o.who send me? well,thanks to all u guys and gals who offered advise.someone suggest i crush the drugs into her food,for how long.what about when she is supposed to take it in the office.it wont work. i guess its my cross , i have to carry it now.well,the matter is made worse that there are no kids between us.well, i will tell her on thursday .its our wedding anniversary and i usually spend time with her alone,in celebration mood.i will have to go on my kneels and beg with all my energy.i just have to do it now,[b].the sister is a very useless i don't care girl known in the family for her escapade,she called me today,to ask if i have told my wife .when i said no.she threatened to spill the beans,if i don't, latest by this weekend.guess what,she told me she saw this post on nairaland yesterday and that she has saved,the post.na wa o.[/b]i don't deserve this.i promise that if i am delivered from this without any problem,i will give my life to worship ALMIGHTY.
what is making the matter worst is that my wife always use me to boast in the presence of her friends,that i am incorruptible.then when we are alone she will tell me --i love you so much dear--if i ever catch you in an amorous affair,i will never forgive Ui will kill you and kill myself.that is the problem. so you can understand when i say i have an interview with trouble on thursday.well,till then.pray for me,please

grin <---- the bolded part. I like her.

Yes when left untreated for liong, syphillis can cause death. First it makes you mental unstable. How long has this been going on now? You don't have kids. Are you aware that her womb  is probably destroyed by your mess?  embarassed

The sister isnt useless, you are. I'm so GLAD that she is willing to spill the beans because I know you are looking for a way not to being in the sister in your "confession". Now you're going to have to tell her EVERYTHING. You better tell her the entire truth and let her react as she may because I knwo for sure if the shoes were on the other foot, you'd pack her bags out after the first senetence. Shior
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
ladoma:

.mohawkchic are u sure of what u said that syphilis can cause death? [/b]na wa o.

~Very True!!Didint you check the link i posted?!!

[b]
who send me?

~Take comfort in the words "A standing "Jack Robinson" has no Conscience!!"

well, i will tell her on thursday .its our wedding anniversary and i usually spend time with her alone,in celebration mood.i will have to go on my kneels and beg with all my energy.i just have to do it now,.

~I know i wouldnt want to hear such devasting confession on my Anniversary!!~There certainly wont be anything to celebrate either!! You can be sure of that!! Sooo You Might want to reconsider delaying telling her . . .  Everyday that goes by is a day that would have better served as a recovery process of her getting the treatment she requires!!

what is making the matter worst is that my wife always use me to boast in the presence of her friends,that i am incorruptible.then when we are alone she will tell me --i love you so much dear--if i ever catch you in an amorous affair,i will never forgive Ui will kill you and kill myself.[/b]that is the problem. so you can understand when i say i have an [b] interview with trouble on thursday.[/b]well,till then.pray for me,please

~I do hope to God you're [b]STILL NOT
having sex with your wife!! - If you survive her trying to kill you, you've got your job cut out for you rebuilding that TRUST!!

~Yes!! the shitt is going to hit the fan,sooner rather than later is all i say!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chika98: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
You know she's useless yet you slept with her?? How perfect. . talk about keeping it in the family. And she's on NL?? Na wa
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Coco29(f): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
This is the reason some woman stay single, it seems to me that you were not ready for the responsibility of marriage i feel sorry for yr wife but not you, all because of pssy you prob broken up a family SHAME ON YOU. TELL YR WIFE THE TRUTH AND THEN GET OUT OF HER LIFE.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

You know she's useless yet you slept with her?? How perfect. . talk about keeping it in the family. And she's on NL?? Na wa

~Maybe if she piss him off Proper,he'll name her,then all we have to do is grab front seat as "Jerry Springer NL Special" Unfolds!!  grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chika98: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Maybe if she piss him off Proper,he'll name her,then all we have to do is grab front seat as "Jerry Springer NL Special" Unfolds!!  grin

And i will be steve trying to hold her back from spilling her guts. . . lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Coco29(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
ladoma:

chei. i don die. guys,gals,please i said earlier I'm sorry for my action.i saw a posting where naira landers helped someone else,out of his predicament,hence ,my resolve to approach u for help,but the blows I'm recieving is not helping matter.mohawkchic are u sure of what u said that syphilis can cause death? na wa o.who send me? well,thanks to all u guys and gals who offered advise.someone suggest i crush the drugs into her food,for how long.what about when she is supposed to take it in the office.it wont work. i guess its my cross , i have to carry it now.well,the matter is made worse that there are no kids between us.well, i will tell her on thursday .its our wedding anniversary and i usually spend time with her alone,in celebration mood.i will have to go on my kneels and beg with all my energy.i just have to do it now,.the sister is a very useless i don't care girl known in the family for her escapade,she called me today,to ask if i have told my wife .when i said no.she threatened to spill the beans,if i don't, latest by this weekend.guess what,she told me she saw this post on nairaland yesterday and that she has saved,the post.na wa o.i don't deserve this.i promise that if i am delivered from this without any problem,i will give my life to worship ALMIGHTY.
what is making the matter worst is that my wife always use me to boast in the presence of her friends,that i am incorruptible.then when we are alone she will tell me --i love you so much dear--if i ever catch you in an amorous affair,i will never forgive Ui will kill you and kill myself.that is the problem. so you can understand when i say i have an interview with trouble on thursday.well,till then.pray for me,please

Am i the only person who want to beat this man with a "stupid" stick angry angry now you talking about the almighty were you thinking about him when you were doing the nasty with ya sis-in-law
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by abujabooks(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ur wife's sister, that is disgraceful.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by TOYOSI20(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
It really is. . . . .and shameful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by LadyT(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
Just tell her please you stupid beer drinking fish eating sister shagging bastard!

She must have treatment asap.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by dellynash(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2008
hahahahhaahhahaa manmustwac, you make me laugh how can u say he should turn the drugs to power interesting indeed this forum is really a place to be it enlightens my mood each day.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2008
So. . tell me, the woman has been there since, he prolly didn't give her no gifts. Then entered syphilis and morphed him into the 'thoughtful' husband.

IMO, if I was the lady, I'll fling him and the gift through the window. The best thing he can do is to tell her ASAP, the gift part is very annoying. It's like me strangling someone and after I realise there could be a way out, I run to get a present then, apologise. . come off it!
But if to say na diamond you no go throway am
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2008
What a simpleton! Are you on something OP? Tell your wife, and get her treated! Her health is way more important than your ego. Gosh some men angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2008
*Wonders if Ladoma is lying unconscious in some hospital* Yesterday was D-Day!! I really do hope he's told his Mrs. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by desthan(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2008
mohawkchic:

*Wonders if Ladoma is lying unconscious in some hospital* Yesterday was D-Day!! I really do hope he's told his Mrs. undecided

me tink his wife has found out and probably did wat she promised him, rem'ba her quote ''i love you so much dear--if i ever catch you in an amorous affair,i will never forgive U, i will kill you and kill myself''undecided what a way to end dis, gush cry maybe we should all light a candle 4 demembarassed
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by osisi6(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
Thank God the wife's sister is reading the posts,now let me talk to her directly.
Little wife's sister,untreated tertiary syphilis can  cause madness
yes madness,you heard me
So my advice would be

1. get yourself treated completely
2.Go to your sister and let her know what happened and advice her to get herself treated completely too
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by osisi6(f): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ poster There's also a chance you may have been exposed to HIV since obviously the "little sister" has been around town.
get tested and get your wife tested if indeed you care about her as much as you claim.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by bawomolo(m): 3:18am On Nov 22, 2008
i hope her and her family members beat you to the point of coma, revive you then beat your ass to comatose again. apayan angry

dude, just be honest. avoid sex till the disease is treated. is your libido that bad?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by A40(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2008
mohawkchic:

Jerry Springer is the only thing that comes to mind!! the guy bleeped up big time his wife does not deserve the drama i agree but the sister should be shot she is a wicked biatch does she hate her older sister so bad?
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
i want to use this opportunity to say thanks to you all.well, as i said, i called her on Thursday,took her out to our usual sit out and i told her that i want her forgiveness.she frozed.to my surprise she asked me if i had slept with some one.i nodded.she stood up,and collected the car key from the table and before i say jack,she was off,by the time i manage to get home,i saw a crowd at my gate.i asked what happened,i was told my wife came home,got down to open the gate, then slump and became unconscious and has been taken to the hospital where she works.i rushed there and discovered she was already on bed with a consortium of doctors attending to her.well one of them told me her blood pressure is at a dangerous level and they have to hospitalize her for close monitoring.that was on Thursday.today ,Sunday,she has refused to even see me.but this is given me an idea.since she is in the hospital,if only i can get her to be there for a longer time,and see if i can get any of the doctor who can keep secret and will be ready to assist me to put the anti-syphilis drugs in her prescription.but im afraid the doctor may leak it to other people and my wife will hear later.na wa o.what do i do.i need advice urgently,before she is discharged.to think that just one night fling is leading to a series of undesired chain reaction.God help man
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Gamine(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
Mr Man,

You are already half way there, just say the whole thing

i just hope she doesnt die! sad

See what you guys do!! angry cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
~Ladoma,am begging you,P-L-E-A-S-E tell your wife!!I know telling her this minute w/ her been in hospital w/ high blood pressure is not advisable,but try explaining to your Doctor & ask his advice how to deal w/ telling her about the treatment for Syphillis!There should be some form of Patient/Doctor confidentiality even if your wife works there!!

~Stop kidding yourself there's an easy way out of this & let this Poor woman get the treatment she soOoo needs!! I've said before every day that goes by is a day that would have been spent getting treatment!!Need i remind you of the stages of Syphillis!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by macro: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
this is the time to tell her. she is in the hospital tell here there and then she can start treatment. there is nothing like secret treatment. . . put med in food secretly. . . most med don't work that way. tell her and the hosp will go from there.

if possible, confide in one of the doctors and hear what he has to say. stop putting the woman into more misery. the longer it takes the worst. or do you want her inner body destroyed? don't be scheming. pls tell her and face whatever comes. your life is precious so is hers you know. have a strong heart and be a man to face whatever comes and get the treatment started immediately.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2008
[size=13pt]This is getting interesting, you almost killed your wife!!!useless man[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by desthan(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2008
ladoma:

i want to use this opportunity to say thanks to you all.well, as i said, i called her on Thursday,took her out to our usual sit out and i told her that i want her forgiveness.she frozed.to my surprise she asked me if i had slept with some one.i nodded.she stood up,and collected the car key from the table and before i say jack,she was off,by the time i manage to get home,i saw a crowd at my gate.i asked what happened,i was told my wife came home,got down to open the gate, then slump and became unconscious and has been taken to the hospital where she works.i rushed there and discovered she was already on bed with a consortium of doctors attending to her.well one of them told me her blood pressure is at a dangerous level and they have to hospitalize her for close monitoring.that was on Thursday.today ,Sunday,she has refused to even see me.but this is given me an idea.since she is in the hospital,if only i can get her to be there for a longer time,and see if i can get any of the doctor who can keep secret and will be ready to assist me to put the anti-syphilis drugs in her prescription.but I'm afraid the doctor may leak it to other people and my wife will hear later.na wa o.what do i do.i need advice urgently,before she is discharged.to think that just one night fling is leading to a series of undesired chain reaction.God help man

its so glaring that u do not have an iota of love for this poor woman whom u claim is your wife. this whole drama to you is like one big joke, can't imagine u're still playing around lookin for yr type of dirty doctors that would keep yr filthy secret, rather than be sober and face this with a more serious approach, this is so disgusting. i pray her sizta would jus sneak up to her n let de cat out of the bag, because its obvious u want her to die, Its even better for her than to waste her precious time hangin around a low life like you. olofo angry Na yr type of men dey spoil show for bobos like us, DIDIRIN
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
i dont deserve all this lashing from you people. haba. i ask you to help me,instead of giving solutions ,you people are making me feel like the devil himself.p-l-e-a-s-e.how many of you can swear honestly that you have not done similar or some other foolish things like this before.swear.
any way,i feel i owe those who are standing by me , a report of event as it unfolds so that i can know what to do per time.
the matter is getting complicated by the day.today,my wife mother came with someone who will stay with my wife by her hospital bed to help her.guess who. the fucking ,stupid useless harlot that caused all this.i know she is reading this,because today she told me she is enjoying the whole unfolding drama on nairaland.she dares me to tell her sister she is the one.i think she is sick,honestly.she seems to be enjoying the whole show.i cant even bear the thought of staying in the same hospital room with her.idiot.what do i do now
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
ladoma:

i don't deserve all this lashing from you people. haba. i ask you to help me,instead of giving solutions ,you people are making me feel like the devil himself.p-l-e-a-s-e.how many of you can swear honestly that you have not done similar or some other foolish things like this before.swear.

any way,i feel i owe those who are standing by me , a report of event as it unfolds so that i can know what to do per time.
the matter is getting complicated by the day.today,my wife mother came with someone who will stay with my wife by her hospital bed to help her.guess who. the fucking ,stupid useless harlot that caused all this.i know she is reading this,because today she told me she is enjoying the whole unfolding drama on nairaland.she dares me to tell her sister she is the one.i think she is sick,honestly.she seems to be enjoying the whole show.i can't even bear the thought of staying in the same hospital room with her.idiot.what do i do now

~I doubt[b] A-N-Y-O-N-E[/b] is standing by you!! The immediate concern or compassion is for your wife here hence the replies!!

~Surely you didnt expect anyone to pat you on the back!!Its hard not to come across as Judgemental especially in a suitation such as yours wherein its so easy to think "This could be me"!!

~I dont think it will be right to condone what you did!!So take the insults w/ a pinch of salt!! You asked for it!

~What i wouldnt give to deck that sister-in-law of yours who seems to be finding all this amusing!! angry Karma is a right bitch!!You remember that!!No Remorse!!

~Instead of playing guessing & Dare games w/ her,put your wife out of her misery & get this over & done with!!- Your story is begining to have more twists & turns than a game of life twist & turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.